Let's Turn The Tables

My Snowman

IU's POV

 

Because things are getting painful everytime I reminisce about it, I'm getting drained. I'm in my room an all I could do is cry each time I remember about the scene. Suzy is not yet here and I bet she'll freak out if she finds out so I kept myself locked in. As in. I've left a note saying I already ate when in fact, there's no food in my stomach since lunch.

 

This is why I don't wanna feel this thing called love. Yes, I finally figured it out. I love him to the extent I expected him to feel the saw way, too. But it was just a wishful thinking. Hadn't I see them earlier, I would've expected differently and more. But I guess he's not yet over her, Hara. Hara is a lot more beautiful than I am, and you can say she has everything. She's just too much to ignore. 

 

I understyand why Myungsoo seemed to be close to me, I am just like Hara and that's why I assumed he likes me. Stupid. You shouldn't have though of it that way. You're so stupid and naive.

 

I stood up, wiping my drenched with tears face and I started to think of something useful to do. But nothing came up. I don't wanna do something, I just wanna go back to the IU that no one notices. that no one likes. The IU who doesn't know and care about Myungsoo. But i just can't. I can't! That's the hardest part! You cannot undo things. You cannot! You cannot!!

 

I threw my picture frame to the wall and it breaks. I just saw how the glass breaks into tiny little pieces. I'm done of it. I'm really done of being the innocent IU. When in fact, I'm not. Due to the rough things happened to me, I'm not innocent. I know a wide range about my existence, about myself, that I should not let anyone take me down anymore. No.

 

Then it hits me! The Winter Party. . .

 

I debated if I'll come but i thought there's no reason for me not to go. The party is not always about him nor the students, but the school and party itself. It's my time now. It's my show now. Wait for me now.

 

IU, you're sick of the people judging you, sick of the people fooling you, it's payback time. So why don't you start it now? Or maybe tomorrow?

 

I looked at myself at the mirror and I saw just how my eyes became red. I've done with crying. I grinne to my reflection.

 

Let's bring back Lee Ji Eun. . .

 

~~

 

LUHAN's POV

 

I never saw her this day and I pretty much worried about her. IU, where would you be? I don't even know your house!! I totally forgot. But I know you're safe.

 

I decided to go home when i felt tried trying to find her. I walked to my direction when I noticed someone was blocking my way. So little.

 

I looked up and I was greeted by her sweet smile. She seems so bright, the girl I always knew. She has her hair tied into a ponytail and she waved.

 

"Luhan Oppa . . . I need you," she said.

 

~~