Months Without You

My Snowman

IU's POV

 

 

2 moths have passed and Myungsoo tries to reach out for me. But I always run away because I don't want it anymore. Once is enough and I can't stand again if I'll be hurt.

 

Luhan texted me he's gonna wait for me at the same place so I said yes. I went to my locker to store my books but when I got there, I saw Myungsoo looking helpless and . . . I think he lost 5 pounds. He's getting thin.

 

When he saw me, he called my name. I just shrugged it out.

 

"IU," he called. I opened my locker and started putting my books in. "IU, please talk to me. It's been months and you won't talk to me. I told you I can expla--"

 

"Myungsoo, please leave me alone."

 

"No. IU, why can't you understand? I lo--"

 

I closed my locker and said, "I need to go, Myungsoo." I my heels and walk eastward but I stopped. "By the way, eat a lot, Kim Myungsoo." I'm afraid you'll be unhealthy, I said in my mind. I walked away.

 

I've met Suzy, Jiyeon and Victoria outside the building. We're okay and they learned to understand and accept that I'm not that innocent IU anymore. I love them for that. Best friends accept who you are and because they do, they truly are my bestfriends.

 

"IU, any plan for college? It's only a month and we're going to graduate! I'll go to Shindo College." Victoria said.

 

"Me? Hmm, none yet. What about you Suze? Ji?"

 

"I'll go with Vic," Ji said. I just nodded.

 

Suzy wrapped his arm around me and said, "We're also going to Shido College!"

 

Yes. I'm going. We're going together to Shido College. The four of us are best friends and Shido College would be a great school for the four of us.

 

I excused myself and told them I'm meeting Luhan. And I'm happy they accepted Luhan. They finally realized he's a good guy so it wasn't hard for me to say yes to him. Luhan and I are together for almost a month now. I realized that he's been there for me and that I could rely on him. He never hurt me.

 

 

I met him at the Park. Just when I saw him, I ran and hugged him from behind. "LUHAN BANANA LUHAN BANANA!!"

 

 

He was laughing. I call him banana because we watched despicable me together and I always sing the song of the minions.

 

"You're late again, banana!"

 

"I'm sorry. My girlfriends and I had a long conversation about college," I said and sat down on the bench with him.

 

"So, where do you plan to go?"

 

"We're going to Shido College together. When I say together, no one's left."

 

"But I'll be left alone," he said and pouted.

 

My eyes widened. "I thought you're going with me? To Shido College."

 

He smiled and took my hand. "Nope. I'm not going to Shido College. Or any college," he said.

 

"But why?" I felt pain in my chest.

 

He tucked a lock of strands of my hair behind my ear and whispered, "Because I don't wanna be a burden."

 

"But you're not a burden. You're my guardian, my boyfriend."

 

He chuckled and cupped my cheek. "You said that. I'm your guardian and that a guardian's always by their special someone's side. I'm always by yours. It's just that, presence not always the basis. Always remember that, My Angel."

 

I don't know but I cry. Tears were falling from my eyes and Luhan hugged me and that's when I notice he's thinner than what he was before.

 

"Oppa?"

 

"I will tell you. After our graduation program. Okay?"

 

Afraid of what it is, I can't help but to cry even more. I hugged him really tight.

 

Next thing I did, I kissed. The real kiss. The one that is not acting. The first real kiss that I gave him.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

I have 2 updates because I was out for almost a month without even telling you. I'm sorry because I got a lot of requirements to do. I'm graduating so I'm a busy student! Thanks anyway for the supports and love!! :* I guess this will end soon. 4-5 chapters. Or maybe 3. Hahahah! I love you guys BIG TIME. Please support also Luhan and IU for this chapter :)) THANK YOOOU! <3

-ELLA BANANA