Never The Same

My Snowman

 

IU's POV

 

 

Just like the wind, rumours spread about me and Myungsoo. They say we broke up but we weren't even together. We never did.

 

Right now, Suzy's telling me about stuff and about what I did in the winter party. It's not my fault. Really. But if you become hurt, anything will be easier to do. I'm hurt, badly hurt and things just changed and I'm not that weak IU they know.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you, IU? It's like I don't know you!" Suzy yelled. I should be angry at hr but I fight the urge to do so. I restrained form being angry at her because she's my bestfriend.

 

"Suze, stop the drama. It's still me. Just a little y and what do you call it? y? Yes." I said and hugged her. "I gotta go. I still need to meet Luhan Oppa," I whispered and pulled away. 

 

Just when I have taken 3 steps, she said, "Then what's with you and Luhan?"

 

I didn't look back. I just said, "He's nice and he's my guardian. Have a good day, Suze!" 

 

I walked through the long corridor and just when I'm about to enter the Home-Eco room, I saw Jiyeon and Hara shouting at each other.

 

Hara.

 

Why are you messing up?

 

In walked to where they are and I said, "Can I cut in?"

 

Hara looked at me and I smiled. She was looking bad at me. I don't care. I looked at Jiyeon who's angry as hell.

 

Hara continued to shout at Jiyeon. "I'm not a , Ji! I guess you are the one who's acting like one."

 

"God! You're really a , Hara. You have ruined everything!"

 

"Enough . . ." I said.

 

They still didn't stop.

 

"What? I didn't ruin anything!"

 

"You did, you plastic!!"

 

"ENOUGH!"

 

They both stopped and looked at me. I looked at Jiyeon. "You're not going to fight. You're not that person. Stop this, Ji. You're too good."

 

"Yeah. You're weak," Hara said and I looked at her, more like glared at her.

 

"And you," I said. "Can you just please stop acting like you rule the whole school because you're not. And drop that being nice to everyone when in fact, you talk bad about them behind their backs. And you're messing up with my friend and tell her she's a ? Also drop that."

 

She stiffened. "You know what I mean, Hara. We both know who's the real e here. And that turns to be you."

 

She swallowed but answered back anyway with, "Me? Or you? You kissed someone at the winter party and add the fact that you aren't together. Isn't that what a does?"

IU, she's a weak person and a pathetic one. Fight her.

 

So I did. "Oh, you got it wrong,  Queen B stands for Queen . YOUR cousin and I are together so that makes it not-y to kiss him. Aren't that what lovers do? Oh! By the way! I guess you're referring to yourself. Kissing someone that's not your boyfriend, wasn't that what you did to MY BOYFRIEND in the gymnasium? Oh, my ex, I guess."

 

I made my voice louder so everyone in that place can hear me. She turned pale and I can see she's really angry. To hell I care!

 

She was speechless. So I turned around and grabbed Jiyeon's hand so we can be away from Hara. But I still have to say one thing so I turned to her, gave her a sweet smile and said, "For a record, even though we're not together now, he's still into me. He cannot love someone who thinks of herself and desperate to get someone back that she had done something like what es do. In short, you." I gave her mylast sweetest smile and turned around with Ji.

 

"Have a good day, Hara. Rot in hell," I said.

 

When we got far, Jiyeon stopped. I looked at her. "What now, Ji?"

 

"IU. I like  that you're fighting back now but you didn't need to tell her you and Luhan are together."

 

She had a point. Me and Luhan aren't together and I just said that because I wanted to piss her out and that she has no one now.

 

But I don't get it why does it a big deal to Jiyeon. "Why is it a big deal?"

 

"L heard it. I mean, Myungsoo. He heard it and . . . based from what I saw, he . . . a tear escaped his eye."

 

I admit I was surprised but what am I supposed to do? Run after him and grab him and kiss him and forgive him and just forget what he did?! That's a total bull. NO!

 

"I. Don't. Care. Ji. He broke me and you know that. I helped you when you were being stalked and now extend the same courtesy. I gotta go," I said and went to where Luhan and I supposed to meet. The Park.

 

 

When I got there, he was leaning with his eyes closed. I silently woke to him and sat on the other side of the bench.

 

"I'm here, Luhan Oppa." I said, watching the dancing fountain.

 

I heard him woke up and stretched. "You're late, IU."

 

I looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry. Got into a trouble."

 

"Trouble? You mean you and Hara?" I nodded. "What did she do?"

 

I looked back to the fountain. "She said I'm a for kissing you and that, I should kiss you when we're really together. I mean, lovers."

 

"What did you do?"

 

I sighed. "I said that, whatever she does, Myungsoo will not love her again. And I also told her we're together," I said. I looked at him. "Isn't that okay? I got nothing to say so I said that."

 

He gave me a timid smile and said, "It's okay. I'm your guardian. I got your back."

 

"Thanks," I said.

 

"So! Wanna grab lunch? I'm hungry. You were late so you're going to treat me!"

 

I laughed and smacked his arm. We stood and started walking to the nearest resto. We were laughing through the walk to the resto. I'm me when I'm with him. I don't have to be a because he knows the real me. That I'm still the weak IU that hides from that y one. I'm still weak.