Reasons

My Snowman

 

 

IU's POV

 

 

Everything about them is now revealed. I was trying to check their couple name updates and I clicked their pictures. I was viewing them and they seemed so inlove and happy. I felt a pang in my chest and I just don't know what was that for?

 

I was in my room alone because I want to solve this. I wasn't being selfish or what, but I justw anted to know the reasons behind Myungsoo accuse on me being like Goo Hara. I'm not pretty like Hara.

 

I searched they're couple name and it was Myungsso-Hara couple popped out on my screen. So i clicked it. I saw many posts about them dated 10 months ago and ago and ago. 

 

I clicked it again and I saw many articles about them. Mostly are just comments.

 

Myungsoo and Hara is LOVE

 

Look! Myungsoo's surprise for Hara

 

A True Love: Myungsoo and Hara

 

History of Myungsoo and Hara Couple

 

I clicked the last article and I was greeted by their photo, the sweet one. And again, I felt a slight pain and I don't know why. I scanned through the article. Pretty much long article. I started reading the article.

 

Myungsoo and Hara

 

Kim Myungsoo is really known student of Dream High. He's known for his angel-like features. He's a kind person to others and other students from other schools. He always smiles a lot. He greets people alot. He is really kind to everyone. 

 

Other girls seem to have crush on him but neither of the students of Dream High nor other students of the other school seem to get Myungsoo's attention. He said once, 'I'm waiting for the right girl'.

 

So the people waited for the 'right girl'. And one day came a girl named Goo Hara. She's a shy and timid girl. She has this angel-like face as Myungsoo's. But she's a nerd and a big nerd. She maybe a nerd but she's not that smart though. Many students bullied her for her title as 'nerd'. But that didn't last long.

 

Myungsoo seemed to got interested on her and asked her to go out. But she refused. Then BOOM! They're now together. Myungsoo and Hara surprised each student as Myungsoo confessed to Hara and she said yes infront of the crowd. 

 

They were spotted cuddling, hugging, holding each other's hand and all. They were so weet for a long time and no one seemed to have the capability to break them apart. But they did. They did broke.

 

It was a surprised as the two started ignoring each other and posting some hurtful statuses to each other. Hara seemed to be furious at him and she kept on being mean to him.

 

However, Myungsoo, even though he posted some hurtful statuses, remained silent and cool. But you can never tell he's still the same.

 

Hara became more known and got the title of being the top 1 prettiest in Dream High. She's loved by many and adored by many boys. She seems so high that no one can reach her. She found friends and they formed a group. this group became more popular.

 

KARA is the name of the group. Kiss and Red-hot Angels, or KARA is a group consisting Goo Hara, the leader, Nicole Jung, Han Seung-yeon, Park Gyuri, and Kang Jiyoung. They are really pretty according to the students in DH. They owned the TOP 5 prettiest in DH and Hara as the TOP 1.

 

Meanwhile, here's Myungsoo being quiet but still the most handsome of all. Things changed. He doesn't talk much. He doesn't greet others. He doesn't smile at all. In short, he's now cold. 

 

Every love story has its end, right? It can be a happy ending or a sad one. But we are being taught to accept what's the consequence of entering the worl of loveand be a part of it. But it can change you to a better you. Love can hurt and break you but, it shapes your true selves. No matter what's the end, accept it. Maybe it's that way so you can find the right one.

 

Even now, they're ignoring each other. Everyone misses the old Myungsoo. The warm-hearted Myungsoo, we miss him. When will be the time the old Myungsoo come back? Will it be a girl can change him back? The 'right girl' again. We hope Myungsoo will not be hurt and turned into something that everyone might be scared of.

 

Myungsoo, please be back.

 

♥           ♥             ♥

 

READERS, THANK YOU :3

 

This is your friend, Naeun.

> Just a write <

 

It's all said. The reasons of why he's being cold and others do not mind at all. They just kept on adoring him even though his cold and such.

 

But I'm not like Hara. Even from the day Hara started in Dream High, we are much unlike. We are different persons and I am not as pretty as her. Nerd? I'm not a nerd. But bullied, yes. Maybe, by her.

 

I lay down as I was thinking of Myungsoo. He's hurt. That's why. But why does he keep on accusing me of being like Hara? Why does he keep on assuming I'll be like Hara? So many questions forming in my head and it's hurting me. Can you just leave me alone, Myungsoo? It hurts.

 

But you're hurt. You're hurt and why does it affect me at all? Why does it like drowning me? I just don't get it. Why me?

 

I got up for bed and got my guitar. I sat on my bed as I decided to just sing my emotions out. This guitar's the only left gift from my parents. They said I was good in singing so they bought me one so I can be an artist sometime.

 

I started singing Taylor Swift's 'OURS'.

 

 

         Elevator buttons and morning air

Strangers' silence makes me wanna take the stairs
If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stares
But right now my time is theirs

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

You never know what people have up their sleeves
Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me
Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles
But I don't care 'cause right now you're mine

And you'll say
Don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

And it's not theirs to speculate
If it's wrong and
Your hands are tough
But they are where mine belong and
I'll fight their doubt and give you faith
With this song for you

'Cause I love the gap between your teeth
And I love the riddles that you speak
And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored
'Cause my heart is yours

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
Don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
But they can't take what's ours
They can't take what's ours

The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours
 
 
 
 
Just as I finished singing, I put down my guitar and lay on my bed. I'm so tired. Of. Myungsoo. I checked the clock and it said 7: 49 PM. It was too early but I was so sleepy so I started to turn off the lamp shade and closed my eyes.
 
I'll meet you again, Myungsoo. And I want you to stop bothering my life.
 
 
 
*
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
 
 
I was walking down the streets without even knowing where would I go. I just feel like walking so I did. I could use my motorbike if I want to but, I just wanted to walk.
 
 
I walked for 10 meters when I passed by the coffeeshop Hara and I used to go. Hara... why does it kill me 'til now? What's with her that keeps me hurting even more? Ugh!
 
 
I dismissed the thought and just walked. I just continued to walk and walk the I spotted a girl. A very familiar girl. The way she walked? I knew who's that girl. It's IU.
 
 
I know I'm not like this but I'm like thi now! I was following her and she seemed so lost and I don't know. Maybe she'll just fall any time because she walked like a drunk girl.
 
 
I followed her until she was about to enter to this apartment. I hid behind the post as she finally entered and closed the door behind.
 
 
I wanted to walk away, I swear. But I can't. I waited there for only God knew how long. I was tehre and I only wanted was to see her face for a long time.
 
 
Then I decided, I was about to go but I heard a girl singing. Her voice's so soothing that I can love that girl without knowing who's the owner. I smiled to myself as she finished.
 
 
I wasn't sure whose voice was taht but then someone talked.
 
 
"IU, I'm so happy you sing again," the hirl said and I figured it was IU's voice. My smile was wider than earlier.
 
 
"Naa. Just feel like singing. Get out now, Suzy Chuchie. I'm going to sleep. You're disturbing my beauty sleep," she said, followed by giggles.
 
 
I walked away from that house with a smile on. IU's voice seems so beautiful and just really beautiful.
 
 
IU, I'll meet you again.
 
 
 

 

Annyeong!!! :))

Hi, hello to all! :)

I'm the writer of this story and I'm krissicamyungu or you can call me Ella ♥

I just want to mention miss_yuki

-> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/336995 <-

She's so seet and all and I like her. Hihi.

So, as promised miss_yuki, here's my update.

I hope you like it :3