Would I Still Be Holding On

My Snowman

IU's POV

 

"Wouldn't you think it's great, IU? Soo hyun just asked me out!" Suzy exclaimed. I'm happy for her and I can't help but to even more.

 

We're in the cafeteria, probably only the both of us. Jiyeon is somewhere and I can't really pinpoint where exactly. Although Victoria's absent, maybe picking up her best dress for tomorrow, she made sure we're okay. How I love my new and kind friends.

 

"How about you? Did Myungsoo ask you?"

 

I can't remember a thing so I said no. She pouted but smiled anyway. "What would you think of color pink? Will it suit me?"

 

Pink? Yes. Very much. She's this very pretty lady and no one can deny it. Boys in our school are starting to like her but Soo Hyun's the first one. So he'll have Suzy as his date.

 

"IU! SUZY!" 

 

I heard someone called me. I looked back and saw Jiyeon together with Victoria. They walked to where we are seated and took their seats with us.

 

"So, how's it going, girls?" Jiyeon asked.

 

"Well, Soo Hyun asked me and I said yes!"

 

"What? That old bastard? You said yes to him?!"

 

I saw just how her facial expression changed. She hates Soo Hyun.

 

"Hold it right there, Ji," Victoria said and we laughed. 

 

"Why do you hate him, Ji?" Suzy asked, worried.

 

Jiyeon exhaled and tried a smile. "No, I'm not. Just... just enjoy," she said.

 

There was silence but then, their attentions were set on me. I widened my eyes and asked, "What?"

 

Victoria giggled and said, "Mind if you tell us your story? You and Myungsoo to be exact."

 

I tried to suppress a smile, "Girls, what are you talking about?"

 

"Miss Lee, won't you hide it from us or else..."

 

"Else what?"

 

They thought for a moment then I was amused. They're so cute when they're trying to make me tell them about something. My friends.

 

"Aha!" Suzy exclaimed.

 

"What is it, Suze?" Victoria.

 

She smiled and, "Or else, Jiyeon will kiss you on the lips!"

 

O.O 

 

I laughed because of it. Jiyeon's face became angry and she glared at Suzy.

 

"Do I look like a lesbian to you, Bae Suzy?!"

 

We laughed. How I wish I could keep these three adorable sisters!

 

 

"Hey girls, having a girl talk?" We turned to find Soo Hyun. Suzy blushed. I shook my head and smiled at Suzy.

 

"Why do you care? It's a girl talk, so go away!" Jiyeon. Okay, I get it. She really hates Soo Hyun.

 

"I'm not talking to you, Jiyeon the cat! I wanna talk to IU."

 

Jiyeon glared at him more intense than earlier. "Bastard."

 

"Me?" I asked.

 

He looked at me  and smiled, "Yes, because Myungsoo's waiting at the gym. You better go now. He's not the waiting-type of person. Go go go!"

 

I stood up and picked up my bag. "Girls, see you around. I'll just go to Myungsoo. Bye!"

 

But I was shocked when they shouted, "Okay! HAVE A BABY!"

 

I greeted them with a death glare before I walked out the cafeteria and went to the gymnasium. It seems empty. I think he's not here anymore. But I heard a sound, a thud, I guess.

 

"Oppa, are you here?"

 

None.

 

"Oppa."

 

No answer.

 

I answered, "Sorry I got you waiting." I walked to a bench and sat on it. 

 

"Oppa..."

 

There was no answer. I sighed. "Please don't play around with me. I'm not in the mood."

 

Nothing.

 

I started to worry.

 

 

"Oppa, if you're not coming out, I'll go now."

 

But I heard thuds and whispers and movements and every sounds that I hear makes me worry about Myungsoo. Please, don't let anything bad happen to me.

 

I saw a bag... I gasped.

 

"It's Myungsoo's..." 

 

I ran to where the bag is. I was about to pick up the bag when I heard whispers and footsteps.

 

The sounds are coming from that room. I walked to the door and hit the knob.

 

It seems like a sharp object hits my heart, it feels like my ribs are broken, it looks like they were shocked. I don't know why but tears started to form in my eyes. I wasn't able to move nor say something.

 

I steadily looked at his face and smiled though inside, I'm totally crushing.

 

The proud smile on her face, that angelic face...

 

"IU..."

 

I smiled really wide, like nothing really happened.

 

"Let me explai--"

 

"You don't have to, Oppa... You... don't really have to... I know... I do know. I really know!!"

 

I can't take it anymore. I started to run away from that place... away from that room...away from that school. I just need to go somewhere far where I can let it go.

 

I bumped to many people until I heard someone called my name..."IU!" But I didn't look back. I ran really fast.

 

I ran and ran till I was satisfied. I broke down. My heart is breaking, my tears are falling, my hands are shaking and it feels like dying.

 

Dying... dying... dying...

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!"

 

~!

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

I was walking when I saw someone running, not minding if she'll bump into someone... that person must be very cold to others... but I was surprised when I took a full look of her.

 

"IU!!"

 

But she didn't look back. She ran away, ran really fast and all I did was to watch her run. I looked down and saw drops of water... tears.

 

"." 

 

I ran to the school and entered the building. I was running really fast, not minding the people around me... 

 

Goo Hara... this is under control.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HIIII! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

 

Thank you for reading. Have blessed day! ;3

 

Your friend, Ella :8