Diet #2

ღღღRecipes for Weight Lossღღღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Hey my Lovely Readers! I posted a poll two days ago, where I asked you all which diet you wanted to know about and a majority who voted voted for the Nine Muse Paper Cup Diet. So today I'll be discussing the Nine Muse's Diet! Let's Go!

Group Background:

Nine Muses is a nine member South Korean girl group under the Star Empire Entertainment music label. The group debuted in 2010 with the single "No Playboy" and a first single album, Let's Have a Party. Nine Muses was announced on March 26, 2010. Their first release was on August 12, 2010, the single album Let's Have a Party. The lead track of the album being "No Playboy", a song produced by composer Rainstone and Park Jin Young. Jaekyung left to focus on her modeling career and was replaced by Hyuna.. To advance into the Japanese market, on December 26, 2010, Nine Muses performed six songs on Seoul Train, an event in which K-pop artists and groups perform for their Japanese fans, alongside V.O.S. and ZE:A. In June 2011 the group became a seven-member sub-unit; Rana and Bini were cut. The group released "Figaro" and its accompanying music video on August 18. Nine Muses introduced a new member, Kyungri, at the group's performance in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Nine Muses released the music video for "News" on January 10, with the single release a day later on January 11, 2012. The song was produced by Sweetune, who was also behind their "Figaro" single. On March 6, a teaser video for “Ticket” from their Sweet Rendezvous mini album was released. The music video for “Ticket” was released on March 8. On May 25 they released two music videos for their new military campaign song "My Youth’s Allegiance". Another single, "DOLLS", was released in January 2013. It debuted at number 35 on GAON TOP100 Chart & 11th on M!Countdown and peaked at 7th. On May 9, 2013 the music video for “Wild” was released. The single “Wild” reached number 1 on various Real Time Charts and debuted on the Gaon chart at number 32, whereas the physical mini-album “Wild” debuted on May 16, 2013 at number 4, their highest ranking so far.

 

Nine Muses Member Info:

Ryu Sera (Leader)


Profile
* Name: Ryu Sae Ra (류새라)
* Stage name: Ryu Sera
* Birth date: October 3, 1987
* Birth place: Toronto, Canada
* Height: 170 cm
* Weight: 50kg
* Blood Type: A

Rana (Former)

Profile
* Name: Kim Ra Na (김라나)
* Stage name: Rana

Bini (Former)

Profile
* Name: Lee Hye Bin (이혜빈)
* Stage name: Bini
* Birth date: 1986
* Height: 171 cm 

Lee Sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter