Love me

Sapphire Chaos

 

 Author’s POV

The couple sat down on the couch, wrapping the blanket around themselves. The food arrived about ten minutes later and they began to eat, now and then feeding one another. After the main course they ordered some dessert. Though instead of eating it at the restaurant, they brought it back with them to their little house. Kayla put the dessert on the table and turned to Donghae who had gone to get some water. “Should we put on our pyjamas?” she asked. Donghae nodded and they both went to the bedroom to get changed. Donghae, being a gentleman and much quicker walked out to let Kayla dress in private. When she got back to the living room, he’d cuddled up on the couch with blankets and pillows.

“Here princess.” He patted the seat next to him. Kayla slumped down next to him, and went in for an immediate hug. Donghae chuckled while hugging her back, adding a kiss to her temple. “Comfy?” he asked.

“Very. Let’s have some dessert.” She pecked his lips quickly then reached for the dessert on the table, giving one bowl to Donghae and taking one herself. They ate a traditional Korean dessert called Yaksik, with whipped cream. It was perfect; light and tasty. After she’d eaten, Kayla placed the bowl back on the table and leant her head on Donghae’s shoulder, burying her face in the crook of his neck. “Are you tired princess?”

“Nah, I just love being close to you,” Kayla replied. Donghae put down his bowl and lay down, letting Kayla cuddle up next to him.

“Same here... But princess, can I ask you something?”

“Anything.”

“Did you have any further plan with this or-?” Kayla sat up, looking at him quizzically. Donghae smiled innocently but she saw right through him.

“Did you search through my bag?!” she exclaimed. Donghae quickly grabbed her wrists and before she knew it, he’d wrestled Kayla down on her back.

“Maybe I did.” He smirked. “And I liked what I found. I was wondering when you were going to put it on.”

“What if I already have it on?” Kayla teased. Donghae’s eyes got wide as they travelled down to her chest area. What he’d seen in her suitcase had been a red lace bra with matching , something first of all, Kayla would never wear and secondly, it made Donghae fuzzy in the head just thinking about how she would look in it. “Stop drooling my prince.” Kayla giggled as Donghae gulped and got off of her.

“Show me,” he demanded. Kayla stood up.

“Really? How unromantic aren’t you?” She crossed her arms.

“Ops, sorry.” Donghae pulled her to him by the waist. “I can’t contain myself when I’m with you,” he whispered huskily. His hair was tickling her nose, and his eyes were as usual piercing through her, straight into her heart. Kayla felt the urge to crash her lips on his and after a few more seconds she couldn’t wait any longer. As their lips met in a passionate kiss, both wrapped their arms around each other, pulling each other close. Donghae took charge first by gently nibble on Kayla’s bottom lip. She parted them, allowing his tongue to slip inside and clash with her own. Donghae’s hands travelled down Kayla’s body and when they reached her thighs he picked her up. Donghae carried Kayla to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed, climbing on top of her without one single time breaking the kisses. Her hands went up his chest, slowly making their way to ing his shirt. “Kayla, wait. Are you sure about this?” Donghae pulled away. “I want you to be sure about this. There’s really no return when we’ve done it, if you know what I mean.”

“Of course I’m sure. I’m ready and I want to be yours more than anything,” Kayla replied. Donghae smiled, he couldn’t been happier about that answer. He bent down his head and together they ed their pyjamas shirts, opening them. They continued to caress one another as the clothes one by one disappeared. The light was dimmed but Donghae’s face was clearer than any night sky. She moaned upon taking in his intoxicating scent. Kayla started to plant small kisses on his neck, making her way up to his jaw and finally reaching his lips. He brought his hand of her waist to cup her face, intensifying the kiss. His lips are so soft against hers, and for once she feel her body hunger for more. Without even thinking Kayla started leading his hands over her body. They break apart to breathe. Donghae has the biggest smile Kayla’s ever seen him give her before. She respond by blushing and hid her face in her palms. 

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what flew in me.” Kayla giggled.

“Nah, I didn’t mind it at all actually,” he answered with now a smirk on his face. There was that feeling again, that burning desire of wanting more. Without hesitation Kayla wrapped her arms around his neck and crash her lips onto his again. Donghae got really surprised by her sudden action, and had to use some real strength in his arms to prevent himself from falling over, he started to kiss her back with the same eager. She took down her hands to let them wander down his soft skin - by the waist she pulled him closer. Donghae broke the kiss, once again smiling like an idiot. He leant his forehead against hers. “I love you my princess.”

“I love you too my prince.” 

“Are you sure you want to do this? I mean if you’re not ready...”

“Trust me, my prince, I am more than ready.” Kayla took one of his hands, placing it on her heart. “I promise, it’s beating for you alone.” Donghae inhaled sharply, biting his lips as if he wanted to cry. Kayla giggled while bringing him down to her. Finally, the two disappear under the covers, entering a whole new world of love...

-

The rest of the vacation became most pleasant for everyone, most of all for the couple who now were much more comfortable with one another after their decision to take their relationship a step further – just like the other members had predicted. Moreover, the trip also included pranks, fun experiences and lots of memorable moments. And on the plane back to Seoul and their busy lives, each member felt well rested and happy. Happiest and probably the most keen about returning to Seoul again was Kayla, who wanted nothing else than see what would happen once she got back. She was ready to conquer the film industry and show everyone that she was good at something! Hwang-Mi had scheduled a meeting with the director the next day already, so Kayla’s nerves weren’t too far away.

They landed on the airport right on time and, like always, the fans were waiting for the members. Donghae pulled Kayla in front of him and had a steady hand on her lower back, guiding her through the crowd safely. The cars took them back to the dorms and all the members tumbled in tiredly after the quite long yet relaxing day. With each of the members heading into their own rooms, Kayla and Donghae went in to theirs. Kayla lay down on the bed first thing she did, which Donghae chuckled at because he was the one holding both their bags. “Aren’t you going to help your man?” he asked while putting down the bags on the floor.

Kayla rolled over and sat up, grinning at him. “Why? If you’re my man then you should do it. And a princess shouldn’t have to do work anyway,” she replied. Donghae crossed his arms and went into a thinking-mode for a while then he nodded.

“That’s very true. However, if you’re going to sit there while I unpack our bags, then I want something in return,” Donghae said, smirking. Kayla almost flew up from the bed and stood next to him.

“Let’s unpack!” she exclaimed enthusiastically. Donghae raised a confused eyebrow but gasped when he understood the girl’s reaction.

“Yah! I didn’t mean that! I meant a kiss or a hug!” he fiercely defended himself. Kayla jerked her head towards him, staring at him with wide eyes. Ever since they’d gotten closer, they’d also had more misunderstandings. Nothing serious though and they always ended up laughing about it – this time was no different, they both burst out in laughter.

“Sorry my prince...” Kayla blushed. Donghae pecked her cheek and pushed her down on the bed.

“It’s alright, I’ll unpack,” he said, adding a wink. Kayla chewed on her bottom lip in embarrassment and avoided talking during the time Donghae unpacked their things. As he placed her bras and in her drawers, Kayla couldn’t help but blush. Eventually she sat down next to him and took her things from him, placing them in the drawers herself. Donghae chuckled but let her do the rest of the unpacking of her things while he did his. When they were done, the couple placed the empty bags where they were supposed to be and then they collapsed on the bed together.

“Mm, this is life as I want it,” Kayla mumbled. She snuggled in Donghae’s shirt and inhaled his intoxicating cologne, smiling upon feeling his arms wrap around her waist.

“Me too,” he mumbled back, kissing her hair and inhaling her perfume that made him intoxicated. Suddenly there was a thud heard, coming from outside the room and shortly after there was rumble heard, probably two or more voices that were talking. Donghae sighed. “Of course, it’d be better without the members,” he admitted. “I may love them but they’re pretty annoying once you get a lovely girlfriend.”

“Hah, I can imagine. Although, the girlfriend doesn’t mind. She can put out with them.”

“Good.” Donghae sat up and in one go took off both shirt and pants then lay down again. “It got warm,” he explained to the questioning looking Kayla. He pulled the covers over himself and buried his face into the pillow, closing his eyes as well. Kayla, who felt a little tired too, followed his lead and undressed too. She crawled down under the covers, finding Donghae’s embrace that awaited her.

“Are you happy about the trip by the way?” Kayla wondered.

“How could I not have been? It was the best present I’ve ever gotten and I feel extremely lucky,” Donghae answered. Kayla smiled and kissed his bare chest. It had become way easier to do an action like that after that special night and to be frank, she’d longed to be able to spontaneously do it, Donghae didn’t mind either as it seemed.

“When do we have to get up tomorrow?” she asked. Donghae hummed.

“I think about eight or half past seven. I don’t know. But I forgot to lock the door so someone will most likely disturb us if we haven’t woken up on time.” Kayla giggled and nodded.

“Alright. Good night then my prince. Sleep well and have lots of sweet dreams. Tomorrow I’ll have to get up with you so don’t worry about waking me up okay?”

“Why do you have to get up?” Donghae wondered. Kayla became quiet. Ops, this might not have been the best time to tell him about that movie part I’ve gotten... “Princess?” Donghae interrupted her thoughts.

“I have something I need to do. Nothing important really. And you’ll find out eventually what it is,” she said. Donghae pulled away a bit, meeting her eyes with his own. “Hm?”

“Why is it secret? I don’t like surprises, remember? Are you sure you shouldn’t tell me now?” His concern was clearly visible, both in his voice and in his eyes. Kayla heaved herself up on one arm. She wasn’t sure she wanted to tell him at this moment but lying wasn’t an option either, she’d just have to convince him that he didn’t want to know.

“It’s nothing you need to worry about Hae, promise. I’ll tell you one day. Just not now. It’s late and we need sleep if we’re going to be able to wake up tomorrow morning. Don’t think about it please, you won’t sleep if you think too hard about it.” She smiled gently at him. Donghae seemed unconvinced, still. Kayla leaned forward to peck his lips. “Good night,” she whispered, lying back down.

“Good night princess. I love you.” Donghae gave in at last. He pulled her into his embrace again, pressing her body protectively to his and rested his head on hers.

“I love you too,” Kayla mumbled. She hoped that her mistake wouldn’t dwell too long in Donghae’s mind. He was easy to worry and hiding things from him was the worst thing you could do to him. He hated not knowing. Even though Kayla fell asleep soon, Donghae stayed up longer, thinking about the secret. Typically him. However, he too fell asleep due to weariness within approximately an hour.


Hi my dear readers! I'm finally back! Thank you all for not leaving me, I've been worried about that to be honest. I'm sorry for returning with a shorter chapter than what I usually put up but at least it's something right? And don't worry, I'll update soon again! And now it's time for the drama to begin! Are you excited?? I am! Hehe... It's going to be a hell of a ride trust me. Merry Christmas by the way! Wish you all the best and that you get much rest and great times with the ones closest to you! Also, happy new year! Hope you all have the greatest start of the new year :)

See you soon, oki? Take care and don't catch a cold! Love you all! <3