A battle, some words and more trouble Part 2

Sapphire Chaos

Author’s POV

“No, Kayla, wait!” He ran after her and managed to grip her wrist before she had knocked on KyuHyuk’s door. “Alright, I’ll tell you.” Kayla’s smug smile couldn’t be missed as she skipped back to their room, Donghae following her and already feeling regret. He scratched the back of his head when he closed the door behind him. Kayla was standing in the middle of the small room, huge smile on her face, waiting for the revelation of his big secret. The problem was that Donghae feared this would only add complication between them, rather than solving his own little problem. He covered his face when facing Kayla again, he really didn’t want to meet her eyes when he’d said this… Kayla stood patiently on the same spot with her hands in the midst of playing with her ring again. When it had gone two minutes and Donghae still hadn’t uttered a single word, he gave up. “Can I show you instead?” He ran his hands through his hair, realising what he’d said, feeling like that was even worse than just telling her. Kayla nodded, giving Donghae some courage. “Close your eyes.” She did as she was told and in the mean time Donghae took her hand, pulling her closer to him. Donghae noticed the ring she was wearing, a silver ring with a small silhouette of a flower engraved on it. “Is that the ring I gave to you?” Kayla opened her eyes to look at the ring.

“Yes.”

“Mm.” Donghae chuckled. “I have no idea how to do this. It’ll just go very wrong…” Kayla frowned, maintaining a smile.

“Just tell me Hae. It can’t be that difficult. Come on,” Kayla begged. Donghae took a deep breath but he couldn’t get the words nor actions out of himself. Out of nowhere, Kayla’s phone’s message signal sounded, making Donghae feel more relieved than he probably should've. Kayla brought up the phone, taking a quick glance at it then she put it on the desk. Donghae saw that her smile had faded and that her cute lip biting had evolved into almost chewing on her lip. What did she just read? Donghae wondered.

“Princess?”

“Your time to close your eyes Hae,” Kayla said.

“W-what?” Donghae asked. Kayla smiled and cover his eyes with her hand, automatically Donghae kept them closed. Then he felt Kayla at first hug him, tight, and burying her face in his chest. She inhaled his scent, reminding herself of how good it was to just hug her prince. Donghae couldn’t stop his hands from travelling up her sides to reach her shoulders, where they stopped, hugging her back.

“Why did you think I would get mad over that Hae?” Donghae’s eyes shot open, meeting her brown kind eyes. Okay, at least she knows now. Donghae didn’t even want to answer, he just lowered his head so that he could kiss her. Kayla smiled, not hesitating for a second to kiss him back. Their kiss deepened little by little and suddenly Donghae broke the kiss to stare down at his button-up shirt, it was ed.

“Kayla… What-?” Donghae asked, his eyes were stuck at his chest.

“Hm? It’s not like I haven’t seen your gorgeous body before Hae.” Kayla giggled. “Why so shy?” she cooed, fearlessly placing her hands on his chest.

“I’m not shy, just wondering what you’re doing,” Donghae muttered. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Kayla smiled widely so eventually the other couldn’t help but smiling too. He kissed her nose. “You’re very naughty,” he stated. Immediately, Kayla’s inner actress kicked in, forming a mischievous smirk. Donghae laughed. “What are you thinking about my princess?”

“I’m thinking about how y you are!” Kayla exclaimed. She laughed when seeing her prince get wide eyes out of pure chock, she had never said anything like that to him before. “Does it surprise you that I think that my prince?” Kayla asked, giving it a shot to massage Donghae’s abs. He closed his eyes and bit his lips. “Does it feel good?” Kayla allowed her hands to travel along Donghae’s sides, finding it remarkably easy to be so intimate with him and not feeling like it was wrong or that it would lead anywhere. Though, that didn’t seem to be what her prince thought. He rested his forehead on hers, now and then shivering under her touch. Wow, is he really that sensitive? Kayla wondered.

“I don’t think I’m going to tell you how good it actually feels.” Donghae took a deep breath and removed Kayla’s hands with his own, the girl gave him a questioning look in response. “I believe this feels about as good as when I kissed your neck the first time. Do you remember that? And you said you were going crazy, you even moan-” He stopped talking, getting his mouth covered by Kayla’s hand. He raised a brow, smirking under her hand.

“We should sleep now.” With that said, Kayla took away her hand and grabbed her light blue pyjamas pants, shirt and then walked out, leaving Donghae stunned. But for some reason he didn’t believe that Kayla left because she was uncomfortable. No, it surely was the exact opposite. Still smirking, Donghae changed his pants into his pyjamas pants, picked out a shirt he could sleep in and put that one on too, without buttoning the shirt. He wanted to see Kayla’s reaction when she walked inside the room and he showed his bare chest. However, considering the fact that he too needed to brush his teeth Donghae decided to walk and meet Kayla when coming out from the bathroom. He opened the door, heading toward the bathroom.

“Donghae?” He turned around to see KyuHyuk seated on the couch in the living room, probably watching a movie. He put one hand in his pocket, striking a confident pose against the wall. He ruffled his hair a little, making him, as a whole, look very y and handsome.

“Yes?”

“Did we miss something?” Kyuhyun asked, sharing the smirk Donghae wore.

“I should thank you, Eunhyuk.”

“Me, why?” Eunhyuk questioned. He saw the slight evil eye that Donghae had, and it worried him. No, Donghae, don’t.

“Yep. If you hadn’t read Kyuhyun’s diary then I wouldn’t be standing here with my shirt open. See ya tomorrow.” As soon as he had turned his heel, Donghae could hear Kyuhyun raging. That’s for putting your arm around my girl Hyuk. He he. He reached the bathroom right on time to meet Kayla, opening the door to walk out. Although, she stopped when she saw his bare chest and his slightly ruffled hair. “Hi princess,” he greeted and quickly kissed her forehead before he proceeded into the bathroom. Kayla blinked one or two times then hurried back to their bedroom. She was blushing like crazy and cursed herself for letting Donghae see it.

“Stupid Donghae.”  She muttered quietly. She did her hair in a ponytail, fixed the bed and sat down on it with her phone. The message from Eunhyuk appeared when she unlocked her phone.

From Hyukkie:

“Why can’t Donghae just admit that he wants to make love to her but that he’s afraid it’ll be too much for her to handle? It would be so much easier if he just took some control. That way Donghae wouldn't be so awkward and protective about her, since he would be more confident around her.” Mm, I actually agree on that one. You’re welcome by the way, because there’s no way he’s going to tell you this any time soon otherwise. Good night ;)

Kayla shook her head amused. Whether or not she really should thank Eunhyuk for telling, remained to be discovered but he did have a point. Her prince would never have said it himself. She closed the message to check if there were some news on her twitter, while she was waiting for Donghae to get ready in the bathroom so that they could go to sleep. Her heart sank a tiny bit when the mentions mostly were from fans who told her to either come out to face them or break up and leave the country. She sighed. Why were some people so overprotective of their idols? To not become totally depressed, Kayla logged out from the app and put the phone on the table. Upon the sound of the door opening a flood of both relief and fear washed over Kayla. I swear to God I’m going to kill him if he hasn’t buttoned that damn shirt.

“Baby? What are you doing?” Kayla lay down on the bed with her eyes fixed in the ceiling. Damn you, Lee Donghae.

“Nothing,” she replied. Donghae nodded and closed the door, locking it to assure their room would stay a private area. He took off his necklace and lay it on its usual spot. After that, he approached the bed.

“If you want me to button my shirt then you need to say it or else I won't do it.” Kayla made a deep sigh as she sat down on her knees. The sigh worried Donghae that he might’ve pushed her too far and he instantly reached for the hem on his shirt.

“Keep it open,” Kayla whispered under her breath. Donghae waited for her to speak again but instead he suddenly was dragged down onto the bed, landing to sit over Kayla’s thighs and the sole thing preventing them from falling backwards was the wall. Kayla had grabbed his shirt and in force pulled him to her, not counting on that he’d fall so easily. “I hate you.”

“No, don’t say that,” Donghae pleaded. He sat down so that his legs now were on each side of Kayla’s, then he took her hands in his own. “Are you sure you don’t want me to- Kayla!” He gasped when he felt how she pushed him down on the bed. The girl lay down on top of him, resting her chin on her arms, which were resting just below his collarbones. Donghae groaned, he heaved himself up on his elbows to be able to see Kayla’s narrowed eyes. “What is it?”

“What will it take for you to say that you’re ?” Kayla questioned. Donghae blankly stared back at her, as if he hadn’t understood her question. Kayla tilted her head to the side. “Hae, tell me. It won’t happen unless you tell me you want to have…”

“I don’t want to have .” Donghae quickly cut her off. “I want you. And if you need to put words on it then call it to make love. Which, fine, I won’t deny I do want to experience with you someday. But I promise, not until you’re ready. And to answer your question, you do . Although, it usually goes away because you make a cute frown or something like that.” Kayla sat up on his stomach and crossed her arms.

“Are you now?” she asked hesitantly. She didn’t need an answer since Donghae gulped when he heard what she’d asked. “Ops, sorry.” Kayla got off and lay down next to him instead, her body was facing the ceiling.

“No need to apologise. It’s not your fault that you’re y.” Donghae attempted to joke, however, Kayla perched her lips together to show that she wasn’t at all amused. Donghae, therefore, changed his tactics. He put a hand around Kayla’s waist to make her body move to the side, that way he could face her. “Princess, do you understand that I can wait forever for it to happen? If it happens. I frankly don’t care about it. I want you. I don’t want your body, get it? My body might at times want it but I, your prince who loves you more than anything, would never allow my body to act in case my heart knows it’s not right.”

“Then what is my problem?” Kayla whispered.

“What do you mean?” He her cheek gently and then very carefully placed his hand on her waist.

“I’ve told you. You’re hot, y and perfect in all kinds of ways and believe me, my body does crave you. Just like my heart. But what the hell is stopping me?” Donghae shrugged.

“Could be that you think you’re ready but you’re not. Or you’ve let something affect you. Or if I may tell you what I think then I will, but you won’t like hearing it.” Kayla frowned. What went through Donghae’s mind that she wouldn’t like? Crap, now she felt curious and had to know.

“Tell me,” she demanded.

“Okay,” Donghae began, “From what you’ve shown me and told me around this issue, I… Kayla are you scared I won’t like seeing you ?” Shocked, Kayla pushed herself up into sitting position. The silence filled the room, not even their breaths were audible. Kayla stared at the boy. She couldn’t possibly deny his statement but agreeing would mean confessing her fears. What the do I do? As a result of her confusion, she began laughing.

“Oh god, this has to be the worst thing about dating an idol!” she cried out. “How the hell did you know that, Hae?” she questioned. The boy sat up to be on her level.

“I wish it could be enough that you knew that to me, you’re beyond perfect. My love for you will never change, nor do I love you because of your looks.”

“That’s not true Donghae. Please, don’t say that to me. You know very well that…” She shut . How could she continue arguing against him about his love for her. “Forget it. I don’t want to talk about it. Bottom line is that I’ve seen how perfect you are and it couldn’t possibly get ruined by what’s in your pants.” Kayla lay down again.

“It’s the same for me Kayla.” Donghae protested. “I’ve seen you in bra which is as close to seeing you topless as it can get. And you’re beautiful in that so… Well, I rest my case.” Donghae lay down as well. “Good night,” he added and reached to put out the lights while Kayla covered them both with the sheets.

“We’re ridiculous…”

“I know. We’re stupid.” Kayla snickered quietly. We can’t even fight seriously. Donghae opened his arms to invite her into his embrace and she happily accepted the offer.

“It’s stupid that I think you would leave me. Even if I’m horrible at having .”

“Don’t worry, once the day comes I’ll guide you.” He planted a kiss on her head. “I love you my princess. You light up my world.”

“God you’re cheesy. But I love you too my prince. Sweet dreams.” Donghae felt how her lips quickly touched his chest before her cheek replaced the spot. He smiled to himself, bringing her a little closer. Whenever you’re ready my princess. Just tell me.

 


Anyone who's still alive and managed to make it through the chapter?!! Or did you all die?! Oh god I hope not! I'm so sorry! I knew putting up that picture would mean risking your lives, yet I did so. I'm truly sorry. I hope some of you survived. How about commentating if you're still alive? ;)

How did you like the chapter? Good? Bad? Boring? Do you want a little in the end perhaps? xD Tell me~

And is it more clear what everything is and stuff like that? Once again, I'm really sorry!!!

Take care! Love you~<3