Telling my secret

Sapphire Chaos

Kaylas POV

 

“What do you want to do today my princess?” he whispered right next to my ear while his hand travelled down to caress my neck, I shivered. My prince knew perfectly well how sensitive my neck was to his touch. I was wearing a chequered shirt with a v-neck, with the teasingly perfect opening that if you glanced down you’d see my bra. With that I wore jeans, white. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not an over sensual person or anything. I just like to feel like I’m pretty, this shirt make me feel pretty. My black hair was in a high ponytail and my bangs hang down over right eye.

“Hm I think I just want to be with you today,” I answered and turned to him, opening my eyes on the way. He smiled at me warmly.

“I think I just want to spend my day with you too,” he replied, wrapping his arm around my waist tightly. I smiled too. My prince leaned in to kiss me when suddenly a hard knock interrupted him. He groaned and sat up. “What!” he demanded knowing, who the hell dared to destroy this moment.

“We’re going to play basketball! Wanna come along? Or well… You don’t have a choice!” The voice of Eunhyuk made a small sigh escape my mouth. My prince turned to me.

“I’ll tell them to go away,” he said. He quickly pecked my lips and got out of bed to dress. I lay down, resting my head against the wall and smiled as I admired my prince’s body. He was so gorgeous. I let out a small giggle and Donghae looked at me wonderingly.

“Nothing,” I assured him, he didn’t need to know what was going through my mind. He nodded, not understanding. He wore a shirt, that framed his body in the best way possible and with it he wore a pair of blue sweatpants. He opened the door, outside the door stood two figures, smiling, like fools. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were their names. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows, he didn’t trust these two clowns.

“Are you coming?” Eunhyuk asked hopefully.

“No,” Donghae simply responded. “I’m spending the day with Kayla,” he added. I felt my entire body heat up; I loved how he said my name. It spread up to my cheeks quickly making my cheeks appear in a light red colour. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were not happy with that answer as much as I was.

“Kayla can come too, if she’s quiet,” Kyuhyun suggested. “Because you don’t have a choice,” he told Donghae. Donghae shook his head and opened his mouth to speak.

“Don’t,” Eunhyuk said and covered his mouth. “We get that you two want some alone time,” he smirked, “but that’ll have to wait until tonight.”

“Yah! Stop assuming things!” Donghae yelled at them. I let out a groan and hid under the covers. Why hadn’t he just ignored them?!

“So you guys still haven’t-” Kyuhyun began but a hit on the arm stopped him. It had been Sungmin. “Ow,” Kyuhyun whined, feeling his arm.

“Donghae, Kayla can come with us. I promise that you’ll get some alone time later,” Sungmin said, “I’ll keep her company.” He smiled at Donghae. Donghae sighed and reluctantly nodded.

“We’ll be right there,” he told them before closing the door. “Kayla,” he whispered. I flew up to a seated position, trying my hardest to smile. Though, Donghae knew me too well to know that it was a faked smile. He walked up to me and sat down on the bed. “Sorry,” he sighed.

“I understand Donghae,” I replied. “It’s not that,” I continued, looking down in my lap. He place two fingers under my chin and lifted up my head so that his eyes could meet mine. His brown eyes pierced into mine, reaching in to my deepest, darkest depth of my heart and lit it up, I smiled. He smiled too.

“Can I kiss you now? I’m dying to feel your lips to mine,” Donghae admitted. I blushed again and nodded. His smile grew wider as he leaned in, placing his soft lips on mine. This was the reason why I never could stay mad at Donghae no matter what he did. His lips to my own made the butterflies to insane in my stomach, my heart beat speeded up. When he pulled away to catch air he smiled.

“Just one question,” I panted.

“Anything.”

“When will they stop assuming that we’ve had ?” I questioned. Donghae chuckled, shaking his head amused. “What?” I asked, pouting.

“Naw, you’re so adorable,” he cooed, pecking my lips. “And I don’t know. But I guess that’s when they have started accepting that it’s our private doing and that they won’t ever get to know no matter how much they beg for it,” Donghae answered my question.

“Sometimes I forget that you’re so much older than me,” I whispered. Donghae tilted his head cutely.

“I’ve already told you that age when it comes to falling in love is a mere number, to which I refuse to get affected. You’re my princess Kayla, that’s what you are. Five years is nothing. I wouldn’t mind if it was fifteen even,” he explained to me.

“I would.” I giggled.

“Well, lucky us that it’s only five then.” Donghae smiled.

“Yep,” I replied. “You’re my prince,” I added, smiling sweetly. Donghae pecked my lips again and then hugged me. “Donghae…” I began but another knock on the door cut me off. Donghae let go of me and took my hand in his, kissing it lovingly.

“We’ll talk more when we are alone,” he assured, pulling me up from the bed. I couldn’t do nothing but nod and follow him out to the hallway where all the members were waiting for us.

“Good morning Kayla,” Leeteuk greeted.

“Good morning everyone.” I smiled at them. “I’ll be the judge,” I exclaimed and took the pen and paper from Leeteuk then ran out through the door, grabbing one of Donghae’s caps on the way.

“I told you she thought it was a fun idea!” Kyuhyun grinned at Donghae who looked after me, smiling widely.

“Apparently,” he responded quietly while following the rest of the members down to the basketball court. I sat down along the side and wrote two names for teams. The guys divided into teams and the game had begun. After only twenty minutes they were all covered in dripping sweat. The warm weather didn’t exactly help. The sun stood high, the sky was blue with no clouds in sight. As I kept counting the goals and wrote the scores on the paper I couldn’t help to now and then glance at my prince. I sighed loudly.

“What is it Kayla?” Sungmin who was helping me, as well as keeping me company, asked. I shrugged. I didn’t know what to tell him. He turned his head to me and frowned. “Is something wrong?” he wondered worriedly.

“Not really,” I mumbled. Sungmin noticed that I half lied so he took the whistle and blew it.

“Break!” he yelled at the guys. Then he jumped closer to me. “You can tell me,” he whispered so that the guys wouldn’t hear. I doodled on the paper, unaware of what I drew. When I realised it, it was too late already. Sungmin had understood; he smiled widely at me. “You should tell him,” he said, referring to drawing and the words I had written around. I sighed again and tore away the drawing, in case one of the others would see.

“I don’t know how or when,” I confessed. “He’s so busy lately and every time I try…” I stopped and looked up by the calling of my name. Donghae smiled at me and blew me a kiss, making me smile. I blew one back to him, he caught it and placed his hand over his heart.

“Naw,” Sungmin cooed when Donghae had turned away. “Kayla if you love him you should tell him. He can’t do anything but say that he feel the same,” Sungmin said.

“But he can. If he doesn’t feel the same way it would break my heart a little,” I explained to him, with a weak smile. “I know he likes me very much but it would be nice if he felt so strong for me that he’d tell me he won’t ever let me go, that he’d give up everything for me even if I could never allow that. That he loved me as much as I love him. That he needs me like I need him.” I truthfully had thought about this whole thing for a while and telling Sungmin, one of my best friends, felt relieving.

“You’re so freaking cute, you know that right?” Sungmin suddenly pulled me into a hug. I giggled and hugged him back.

“Thanks,” I mumbled in his shirt.

“Kayla, if you said those exact words to Donghae at any time and during whatever activity then he’d start loving you right there on the spot or if he already did love you, which is what I think, then he’d only love you more,” Sungmin told me sincerely, making me happier. “You’re the sweetest girl ever; he couldn’t resist you even with the hottest super models around him. You, by the way, are way more beautiful than any super model, but I’m just trying to make you understand.” Sungmin softly kissed my hair. “I can’t imagine that he’d turn you down if you told him you loved him.” he tightened the hug around me.

“I hope so,” I whispered in his chest. After a while he let go and caressed my cheek. “Thanks Minnie,” I said and kissed his cheek.

“No problem,” he replied, smiling. “If you ever need to talk you can come to me, you know that but I’m telling you again.”

“Alright.” I turned back to the paper. I got a surprise by the shadow on the paper. Even more surprised did I get when I looked up and without warning felt two lips gently press against my own. I froze a little. Maybe Donghae had heard everything? Was the kiss a confirmation that he felt the same way?

“Twenty three, forty nine,” he said when he broke the kiss. I looked at him confused. “The scores my princess,” he explained to me. “You seem to have spaced out a little so I came to wake you up.”

“Oh…” I mumbled, both relieved and sad that he hadn’t come for the other reason. “I’ll concentrate from now on,” I said and wrote down the scores. Donghae watched me.

“You’re so incredibly, mindblowingly beautiful,” he whispered and pecked my hair before he ran to the guys. I looked up after him, feeling the warmth inside me grow. They continued the game and I searched for every short moment that I could stare a little extra long at my stunning prince.

 

After playing basketball for around two hours we finally returned to the dorms. The guys started fighting over who was going to shower first. It ended when Heechul snuck in and locked the door. I chuckled as the rest of the members groaned in frustration. I walked in to Donghae’s room. I decided to read a book while waiting for him to come back so I lay on the bed to make myself comfortable. The book I read was a classic, frightening and exciting. An easy one, with a few twists and turns that made you surprised once in a while. Its key points were love, drama and horror. I enjoyed reading these kinds of books, those which make you think. I love to ask why; try to understand the man who killed the girl he loved because she didn’t love him in the same way. As I was reading a slight distraction walked into the room. I looked up and found myself staring at Donghae, half . It made me completely forget all about the murder in the book. I closed the book and got up to walk out, not able to stand the sight of him.

“Kayla?” Donghae called, I opened the door and viewed eleven other guys who also had wet hair and towels around their hips. I immediately closed the door again, swung around and met two brown eyes inches away from me. I gulped, realising how close he was to me. Donghae let a small smirk appear. “What it is baby?” he asked, draping his voice in the most seductive way.

“N-nothing,” I breathed back. “Why are you so close?” I croaked out, pressing myself against the door. Donghae chuckled and pulled away.

“I wanted to see your reaction, sorry if I made you uncomfortable,” he said. I blinked a couple of times. He put on a shirt and then turned to me. “Are you okay?” he asked, sounding a bit concerned.

“O-of course...” I tried to smile but couldn’t take my eyes off of him. This tension was becoming too much for me. I could see every single drop of water in his hair, running down his face down to neck. Oh god, that neck... I gulped. Donghae noticed my lustful look and smiled.

“You can kiss me if that helps, but maybe I should put on my boxers first?” he suggested. I nodded awkwardly and turned around, covering my eyes to be safe. Donghae quickly put on his boxers and then walked to me, wrapping his quite muscular arms around my waist. He turned me around. “You can take away your hands now,” he softly informed. I slowly brought them down to rest them on his arms. “Hey,” Donghae greeted.

“Hey,” I mumbled back, avoiding eye contact, or at least trying to.

“Are you going to kiss me soon or are you waiting for me to kiss you?” Donghae wondered, letting one of his hands trail up to gently take a hold of my neck. I didn’t know what to respond so after a few seconds he leant forward to press his lips on mine. I knew I couldn’t resist kissing him back even if I wanted to; I instead kissed him back instantly. To deepen the kiss Donghae took a step forward, causing me to press my back against the door when his body connected with my own. I felt his tongue my bottom lip, I didn’t have a choice but to part them for him. As he slid in his tongue, Donghae let his free hand travel down my waist, over my to finally reach my thigh. I let out a gasp at the sudden action. He instantly removed his hand and took a step back. “Sorry,” he mumbled. “I got carried away.”

“It’s okay... It took me off guard, that’s all,” I managed to say through the panting. Donghae caressed my cheek.

“Don’t ever let me do something you don’t want to. If I go too far I want you to push me away, stop me. I wouldn’t dream of hurting you and I don’t want to do it unconsciously either.” Donghae’s firm, sincere voice caused a shiver to run down my spine. I didn’t like his tone at all, it made me feel like a kid.

“Don’t think I won’t. I was taken off guard. If you don’t ever make a move and try then it won’t happen. I’m too scared to do anything,” I explained to him, trying my best to sound as grown up as he had. He only smiled, probably thinking my attempt had been cute instead of grown up. I sighed. Donghae chuckled lightly.

“Kayla, my princess, I’m only reminding you that you are allowed to say no if you want to, whenever you want to. I’d happily make you feel amazing.”

“You are...” I whispered, but he heard.

“Am I allowed to do more?” he asked, stepping closer again. I nodded. “Okay,” he confirmed before taking my hand and leading me to the bed, gently pushing me down on it. He stood in front of me. “Give me your hands,” he told me, I placed my hands in his without a thought. Donghae smiled at me and then he placed my hands on his stomach, or abs if you want to be specific. I looked up at him, he nodded approvingly. I took a deep breath and slipped my hands under his shirt. Donghae let out a small moan. His abs contracted under my fingers. I allowed my lips to form into a naughty smirk, it felt so good...

“You should probably start checking the door before doing anything,” a familiar voice made me quickly remove my hands and stare at the door. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun smirked at us. I looked up at Donghae who I could tell was beyond furious. He grabbed both their wrists and kicked them out of the room.

“Do not ing enter unless you are ing invited!” he yelled after them, slamming the door closed. I stood up.

“Donghae, calm down it’s nothing,” I tried to reason with him. He turned to me and sighed. He wasn’t at all happy. I chuckled.

“It’s not funny,” Donghae told me. I nodded.

“It is... But Donghae...” Once again the door opened. Donghae turned to furiously yell at whoever it was until he saw that it was Leeteuk.

“Lunch,” Leeteuk shortly informed then walked out. Donghae sighed again and reached for a pair of pants. He swiftly pulled them on.

“I’m sorry,” he out of nowhere said. I walked up to him to hug him. He hugged me back. “I’ll take you out to dinner tonight, promise,” he whispered in my ear, sounding sad. I hugged him tighter to assure him that I was fine.

“Come... They’re waiting for us.” I took his hand tightly in mine and we walked out to the dining room. We sat down on the two empty seats. I gave both Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun a death glare, they only smirked of course...