Chapter 3

Hidden Secrets

“Let’s call the station,” Micky suggested to the upset and worried Yunho.

“NO! I mean we should look around first before calling the station. Maybe they are somewhere near,” Yunho tensed. “If we called the station, it is only a matter of time that they find out who we are. I can’t let that happen. Micky better not insist,” Yunho thought.

“Are you ok? Sure. We can look around,” Micky said assuringly, and Yunho gave a sigh of relieve. “Don’t worry. BoA can protect herself. She has a black belt, remember?”

Actually, BoA and Yunho are trained in many different kinds of martial arts and weaponry skills since young, not that Micky needs to know that, and they are very good at them, for their lives depend on it. Yunho believed that they are not just dealing with ordinary kidnappers, and he shiver at the thought of BoA not being able to fight them; but he decides not to tell Micky, for he know that Micky is trying to comfort him, and he didn’t want to dampen his spirits even more.

“Come on. Let’s not waste anymore time. Fasten your seatbelt,” Micky patted Yunho’s back and drove off.


( Over at Jae Joong’s )

“ So… what are we going to do now?” Changmin asked Jae Joong.

Jae Joong however, was lost in his own thoughts.


( Jae Joong’s POV )

So her name is Jang BoA. That Yunho must be her boyfriend. She called out for him before she fainted, he screamed at us when he knew that she wasn’t alone. There goes my chance. Well, she is pretty. It is not hard to believe that she is attached. Kim Jae Joong. Do not look disappointed in front of your men, even if they are your best friends. Looks like she lost her chance of becoming the woman behind Kim Gang Head. It’s BoA’s loss, not mine.


“ Where am I?” BoA stirred from her position, and slowly sat up.

Jae Joong who was too engrossed in his thoughts, jumped a little when BoA spoke. BoA narrowed her eyes and squinted at Jae Joong, for her vision was still a little blurry. Jae Joong stifled his laughter for he thought that BoA looks ridiculously funny with her eyes that way.

“You fainted on the streets. Jae Joong,” Changmin said, as he pointed at the guy who was trying not to stare at BoA, “caught you. We were about to take you home. But we do not know where you stay.”

“Oh! Thank you so much. You guys are so nice.” BoA smiled at Jae Joong.

Jae Joong felt himself blush and looked out the window. He took out his phone from his suit and motioned for BoA to take it. “You better call that Yunho guy. He must be tearing his hair out now.”

“Oh ok. Thank you.” BoA replied, sounding a little sad. “This pretty boy is a little cold isn’t he? Did I kick him accidentally when I was unconscious?”


( Over at Yunho’s )

“Hello?” Yunho said as he picked up his phone.

“Oppa!” BoA called out.

“Dimples! Are you hurt?”

“No, just feeling weak”

“Where are you now?”

“They are sending me back home.”

“Ok. Make sure they don’t leave the house. I will be right back.”

“Ok Oppa. Bye.” BoA replied and hung up.

“Where’s BoA?” Micky asked worriedly.

“They are sending her home.” Yunho replied.

Micky swerved his car to make a U-Turn back to the Jang’s place.

“Which stupid kidnapper would do that? They must be pretty dumb to show their face.” Micky questioned.

Yunho did not reply him. He believed that money was not what those ‘kidnappers’ had in mind.
( Over at Jae Joong’s )

Junsu drove into the driveway of BoA’s mansion. The three guys almost couldn’t believe their eyes. This BoA girl is as rich as Jae Joong. But of course, they didn’t gawk at what they saw.

BoA stepped out of Jae Joong’s limousine with the three guys behind her. Uncle Dong came out of the house and bowed, “ Miss, you are home. Lunch is being prepared.”

“Hey Uncle Dong,” BoA smiled weakly, “ These are my friends. I fainted on the streets just now and they helped me. Can you ask the kitchen to prepare more food? They will be joining us for lunch. Yunho Oppa and Micky Oppa will be coming for lunch too.”

“Of course, Miss. Let’s get you in the house before you faint again.” Uncle Dong ushered BoA and the three guests into the living room.


( Jae Joong’s POV )

That Yunho guy is coming. His name just sounds so irritating. I don’t really want to see him. But it’s rude to leave. Fine. I will stay and see how that Yunho guy is like. I don’t believe I will lose to him in any way.


( Over at Yunho’s )

Micky pulled up at the Jang’s driveway and stared at the limousine. “ Gee… What kind of kidnapper gets so rich?”

Yunho didn’t answer and just ran into the house like a mad man. Micky just followed him.


“BoA!” Yunho shouted and launched an attack on Changmin. Yunho punched, Changmin dodged. Changmin kicked, Yunho dodged.

They left the rest wondering if they knew each other and were enemies. BoA was just afraid that the fight would attract the attention of their bodyguards and men. If that happens, their identity will be blowned.

“Oppa! Stop!” BoA shouted. But Yunho was too engrossed to hear her. Changmin couldn’t stop either, or he would get hit. “Oppa!” but Yunho just kept throwing punches and kicks at Changmin, and Changmin did the same too.

Micky was soon in a stance position, ready to attack Junsu. “Micky oppa! What are you two doing?!” BoA screamed. “Stop it!”

“We are fighting off the kidnappers!” Micky replied, crouch low and attacked Junsu.

“If not for the noisy BoA screaming, this would have been an impressive and entertaining fight,” Jae Joong thought. “They are all good fighters. EH?!”

“Kidnappers?!” BoA and Jae Joong suddenly exclaimed and stared at each other blankly.

“YAH! OPPA! THEY ARE NOT KIDNAPPERS! THEY HELPED ME!” BoA screamed. But the place was just too noisy for BoA to be heard.

BoA knew she had to stop the fight and clear the misunderstanding. She stepped forward and ran in between the fighting Yunho and Changmin just when the two lifted their legs, about to kick each other in the face.