Chapter 2

Hidden Secrets

“ Are you ok?” a concerned voice asked.

The sunlight was so blinding BoA could hardly open her eyes. She was still feeling weak and she was afraid of what is going to happen to her if she faints. The only person that came to her mind was her beloved brother Yunho. “ Yunho oppa…” was what BoA last said before she fainted.

“ Boss. What are we going to do with this girl?” a guy with light brownish hair asked.

“ I told you not to call me boss unnecessarily Changmin. You are not only my right hand man, you are my best friend too. Come on, get Junsu to drive the car here. We can’t leave this girl alone.”

“ Sure, Jae Joong.”


[ Jae Joong’s POV ]

She’s really pretty. Her beautiful, dark, brownish soft hair kept brushing against my arm. She is so small, she hardly made a dent on my chest. Even though she is now unconscious in my arms, her skin still look like it is glowing. Though her cheeks are drained of its healthy pink colour, she still looks very, very pretty. I wonder what’s her name. Yah! Kim Jae Joong! What are you thinking! You sound like some ert! I can’t believe you are such a person!


Changmin took the front seat next to Junsu, while Jae Joong gingerly placed BoA comfortably in the back seat of the limousine before he climbed in.

“ So Jae Joong, what are we suppose to do with her?” Junsu questioned.

“ Get her back to her home of course. What else?”

“ How are we going to do that? We don’t even know who is she, what’s her name, not to say where she stays.” Changmin wondered out loud.

“ She called out for some Yunho before she fainted. We could try contacting him,” Jae Joong reasoned.

“How?” Junsu and Changmin exchanged puzzled looks.

Jae Joong rolled his eyes and said, “Check her phone dummies.”


[ Over at Yunho’s]

“*Whistles a happy tune*” Micky whistled.

“ Why are you so happy? Ah… Can’t wait to see my baby sis eh…” Yunho joked.

“ It’s not everyday that I get to see her in her uniform,” Micky grinned.

“ YAH! YOU BETTER STOP SAYING THAT OR I WILL FORBID YOU TO SEE HER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!” Yunho hollered.

“ I know I know. Chill man. You seriously think I’m such a erted person?!” Micky complained.

“YES!” Yunho groaned. “ I shouldn’t have asked you to come with me to pick BoA up from school.”

“ YAH! I didn’t get enough sleep last night because of that mission. You know I get very grumpy when I do not get enough sleep.” Micky growled. “If not for me, we would have never gain success today. So, give me some credit eh brother.”

“Hahaha… fine fine… ” Yunho said as Micky pulled up the driveway of BoA’s school.

Yunho and Micky stepped out of Micky’s silver sports car and immediately attracted attention from everywhere. They are, after all, one of the most good-looking guys almost everywhere they go. Of course, the expensive sports car contributed to the attention.

Soon, one of the teachers saw the commotion, went up to them and said, “ Excuse me, but who are you looking for?”

“Jang BoA.” Yunho replied politely.

“ Jang BoA? Her? She wasn’t feeling well and left school a while ago. Maybe you should give her a call.”

“ What? She left? Alone when she’s unwell?!”

“ Give Uncle Dong a call. Maybe she’s home,” Micky reasoned. Micky could never understand why Yunho was treating BoA like a baby. But he was envious of the siblings close relationship.

“ Bun oppa! BoA yah~ Pick up the phone~ NOW!” Yunho’s phone rang. Micky rolled his eyes at the weird ring tone BoA recorded.
[ Over at Jae Joong’s ]

“YAH! JANG BOA! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THE SCHOOL ALONE WHEN YOU ARE UNWELL! DON’T TELL ME YOU ARE DRIVING!” Yunho exclaimed with a worried tone.

“ Uhh… hold on…” Changmin said, “Jaejoong ah! He’s mad.”

Jae Joong reached forward to get the phone from Changmin.

“ Who are you? Hello? YAH! Why is my sister’s phone with you?”

“ Stop shouting,” said Jae Joong in a cold voice, the tone he uses when he is talking to the rest of his men. “She is with me. I will bring her home if you tell me where she stays. Hello? Hello? EH! Her phone’s battery is flat!”


[ Over at Yunho’s ]

“She is with me. I will bring her home if…”

“If what? Hello? Hello? Sh*t!” Yunho kicked at the tyre of Micky’s car. The moment that Yunho dread all his life has finally arrived. Someone knows who the Jang’s are. “BoA’s been kidnapped!”