Chapter 33

Hidden Secrets
I love this chapter… love you readers =)

P/S silent readers.. i do hope to see you guys leave a reply since the fic is coming to an end soon =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oppa… I’m going out,” BoA said suddenly. “I need to go somewhere before I leave tomorrow.”

“Wait… I’m coming with you…” Yunho replied hastily and was running up the stairs to change.

BoA shook her head slightly and let out a small smile, as she left the house without Yunho.


( Yoochun’s POV )


Isn’t that BoA’s car? Where is she going? I better follow her. I took out my phone and called Yunho.

“Yunho? Where is BoA going?”

“You saw her? Aish that girl!” Yunho muttered across the line.

“I will follow her. Don’t worry.”

“Great! Thanks.”

“Anything for my bud and the one I love…”

“Yoo…” I flipped my phone shut.

I know what he’s going to say. I don’t want to hear it.

My phone rang right after. “I just want to say, she’s leaving.”

“What? When?”

“Tomorrow…” I threw my phone on the car seat as I clutched onto the steering wheel tightly.

No… Don’t leave me…

She pulled up somewhere near a beach. I soon followed after when I saw her leave the car and towards the beach. I stood there watching her. Is this their place?
“I LOVE YOU JAE JOONG! AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO! I’M SORRY!” I heard you cry.

Are you waiting for him? Why are you still waiting for him? He’s not coming. You know he’s not.

Soon after, the sky began to cry. But she was still standing there at that spot, having no intention to seek shelter.


( BoA’s POV )


I walked towards ‘our’ beach and reminisce the times we’ve shared. The sun was shining as usual, the same way it shined when you first brought me here. The breeze was comfortable all the same, the same light-hearted breeze when you first wrapped your arms around me. But right now, everything doesn’t feel right. I, don’t feel right without you.

I know it isn’t right for me to accuse you. I was wrong. It took me days to realize that. I was too selfish and caught up with my own pain that I almost forgot yours. You took off without even trying to explain. I must have hurt you that much that you forgo the chance of making things clear.

I’ve waited so long just for you to call. I know if I called, I will hear you cry. I just couldn’t bear to hurt you again. I love you. Will you forgive me? Will things be better for you if I leave? “I LOVE YOU JAE JOONG! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO! I’M SORRY!”

The weather suddenly changed and rain fell. I raised my hands and closed my eyes, allowing myself to cry with the rain, allowing the rain to slap me awake. Are you crying too? The same way I am crying for you.


( Jae Joong’s POV )


I saw you on ‘our’ beach. Have you come to reprimand yourself for falling in love with the wrong person? Have you already realized that I do love you? Are you… are you here for me?

The sun was shining brightly the same way like the day you first smiled at me. The breeze was so soothing it reminded me of the time I first gathered my courage to hug you. You fit so snugly in my arms. But right now, all I feel is emptiness. I see you, but we can never be together.

I hear you sobbing from afar. “I LOVE YOU JAE JOONG! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO! I’M SORRY!”

I know you love me. I love you too.

Rain started pelting on us. Why are you still standing there? I feel like shouting for you. But will things ever be the same for us?

I gathered my strength, ready to shout for you but I saw a figure walking towards you. Yoochun… I know I can trust him to do a better job caring for you than I ever could. BoA, saranghae.


( Yoochun’s POV )


BoA, why are you still waiting for him? Don’t you know that I love you? I walked over as I held an umbrella above your head. You lifted her head and I saw the disappointment in your eyes. Why am I not him? If I were him, I would have never made you this upset, never would have made you standing in the rain for me. I would be able to erase your pain.

BoA, forget him and stop crying. Maybe without those tears, you would be able to see me better. You really are my everything. I promise I will bring you happiness, if only you could see me.

You hurriedly wiped your tears away and put on a smile. A smile so sad it broke my heart. “I’m sorry…” was all you said.

“Don’t be…” You are making me even more upset. I’m just standing next to you but you fail to see me as more than a friend. I lifted my hand and wiped away your tears, or was it rain? I do hope it’s the rain.

What happened to your beautiful eyes? Those eyes that made me feel warm inside, those eyes that lit up my world, those eyes that first made me fall in love with you.

Can you not leave? You will forget me. I know you will. Please don’t go. Please… don’t go…


( BoA’s POV )


I lifted my head when I couldn’t feel the rain slapping me. Yoochun Oppa…

I hurriedly wiped my tears away and tried to put on a smile. I know you are worried and you care for me. I know you love me and I broke your heart. “I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be…” was all you said. You lifted your hands and wiped away my tears softly. I saw unhappiness in your eyes. I’m sorry that my heart doesn’t feel for you. I know you will make a good boyfriend and husband one day, but just not mine.

I have to leave. Not just for Jae Joong, but for everyone. This is the best ending for us all. I will never forget you Yoochun Oppa. I will never be able to forget you. You will always be my best friend.