Chapter 13

Hidden Secrets

BoA gave a surprised expression and looked at both of them. “You two know each other?! When?!”

Dana just smacked her forehead.

BoA widened her eyes in wonder and tried to link Yunho, Dana and Jae Joong together. But the only link she could think of is herself. “Did you and Jae Joong know each other before you knew me?” BoA asked Dana.

Dana frantically waved her hands in front of BoA, saying, “Course not BoA. I will explain to you later.” BoA looked back and forth weirdly at the two and turned her attention back to Hyorin.

Clearly, Hyorin was displeased that she was left out of the conversation and ignored.

“Seriously Hyorin. Why do you keep finding trouble with me? Can’t you just do something more meaningful? Like go make your face even more purple then it is now. You look better like this.”

Jae Joong, Dana, even the Queenka’s clique tried to keep a still face. But apparently it is not working. Hyorin shot death glares at her friends and turned back to face BoA. “YAH! You crazy b*tch! Do you know who my boyfriend is?”

“I don’t know and I don’t really care,” BoA replied, rolling her eyes at her.

“The Kingka Jung Hyun?” Dana said, obviously making a wild guess.

“Who are you to call Jung Hyun Oppa by his name?! You peasant!”

BoA fumed at took a step nearer to Hyorin. “It doesn’t mean that if everyone is blind to choose you crazy fool as Queenka of the school makes you a real Queen. If you really are one and you have peasant in your land it just means that you are useless.”

Dana just blinked and tried to recall what BoA had just said. It doesn’t really make sense to her, but she knows BoA is on her side. Jae Joong is trying very hard not to stare at BoA. “She’s feisty. But… that’s an interesting comment!” Jae Joong frowned.

“MY BOYFRIEND IS THE HEAD OF KIM GANG! YOU B*TCH!” Hyorin hollered.

“YOU ARE?!” BoA and Jae Joong exclaimed in surprise at the same time.

Hyorin smirked at toss her hair. She was happy that now she has undivided attention from BoA and that pretty boy and that she finally can win this quarrel. “Of course. You think I’m crazy to cook up something like that? I may die if word gets out!”

Jae Joong furrowed his brows and muttered softly, “I guess you are really courting death.”

BoA clenched her fist. As the Jjang’s gang head, she wonders if she would be able to fish out more information from Hyorin’s mouth. But she doubt so. In her opinion, at least. She seriously wants nothing more to do with this crazy maniac. She sure doesn’t want to get close to Hyorin anymore, and anyway, whether or not she knows who the Kim’s head is doesn’t really matter. As long as his gang does not cause any trouble that is.

Though BoA is reluctant to ask anymore, Jae Joong wanted to know more. He wants to know if this girl is really so crazy to say that, or that someone outside is impersonating him.

“Are you sure he is the Kim’s head? I heard the Kim’s head is pretty old you know,” Jae Joong asked, pretending to be innocent.

“Umm… Yeah! So what if he is old! I like older men!” Hyorin said and stormed away.

BoA and Jae Joong let out a deep breath. Apparently she is just lying.

“If she really is the girlfriend of the Kim’s head, she would have known that the Kim’s had got a new head. And a young one.” BoA thought.

“She’s soooo going to get another punch!” Jae Joong snickered.

BoA turned and grabbed Dana’s arm. “Let’s go… I’m hungry… I got so many things to ask…”

“But… I…” Dana stuttered, trying to wrestle out of BoA’s grab. She didn’t expect BoA to be so strong.

“Oh right!” She turned to face Jae Joong. “You too... Come along.”

Jae Joong hang his head low, disappointed that he haven’t got a chance to apologise to BoA and that she was apparently still upset with him.

BoA, tired of Dana’s wriggling, let her go. Dana just ran away and shouted, “I’m busy! Just ask Jae Joong!”

“Aish! Shouldn’t have let go of her!” BoA turned to face Jae Joong. She seriously is not ready to face Jae Joong alone, but she desperately wants to know how Dana knew Jae Joong.

Jae Joong was panicking as their eyes met. He knew that he had to get BoA’s forgiveness. He can’t just let his love go without even getting it to start. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat. “I’MREALLYSORRYFORNOTTRUSTINGYOUYESTERDAY!IREALLYAMSORRYTOMAKEYOUCRY!IPROMISETONEVERMAKEYOUCRYAGAIN!”

BoA just blinked and widened her eyes in amazement. She never knew that it was humanly possible to speak in such a fast speed. “Umm… I can only hear day, cry and again… I think…” BoA frowned. But of course, she heard what he had said; she was just trying to be mischievous again.

Jae Joong smacked himself mentally. “Ok… take a deep breath… let’s do it again… slowly…” Jae Joong thought. At least that’s what he thinks. Little did he know that he had actually said it out loud. BoA just shook her head and hides her smile.

“I’m really sorry BoA. I’m sorry for not trusting you. I’m sorry for not speaking up for you. I’m sorry for not chasing after you when you left. And I’m sorry for making you cry.” Jae Joong apologised sincerely, with guilt in his eyes.

BoA’s heart softened and she had tears in her eyes. Was it his silliness that cracked her up? Or was it his sincerity that moved her? She decided that she don’t want to know. She was afraid that Jae Joong would hurt her again like yesterday. She was a person of charisma and poise, and she had totally lost her cool yesterday. She cannot risk it happening. At least, not anytime soon.

She lifted her head to smile at Jae Joong, carefully avoiding his gaze. “Apology accepted. Now… I’m hungry… care to explain matters between you and Dana over lunch?”

Jae Joong grinned slightly. But he knew that something still wasn’t right. He noticed how Boa had carefully avoided his gaze. That’s a plus of being in a ‘A-Star’ gang, nothing can be hidden from them.

He walked BoA to his silver ride and unlocked the car. He stopped her from walking any further and led her to the car’s boot.

BoA widens her eyes in surprise and stared at Jae Joong, “Are you going to make me ride in the boot?”

Jae Joong cocked his head and smile. “She’s weird in a cute way.” He thought. He shrugged and motion BoA to open his boot with his head.

BoA frowned, but nonetheless, she opened the boot. BoA gasps when she saw what was in the boot. There were pink roses that were place in a manner that spelt “I’m sorry”. BoA was too shocked to say anything. Her heart was racing and she felt herself blush. She was loss for words. Tears formed in her eyes and all those words she said just now about not risking her image again for Jae Joong seems to have disappeared.

BoA lifted her head to look at Jae Joong only to find a bunch of pink roses in front of her face. Jae Joong blushed and handed it to her with one hand and started to look everywhere but her. BoA blushed and smiled, saying her thank you.