First Date

Once In A Lifetime

 

“Let’s hang out tomorrow,” Myungsoo says. “We haven’t really hung out on our own ever.”

            “Okay,” you say. “Do you have my number?”

            “No,” Myungsoo says. “Can I have it?”

            “Yes,” you say smiling, you two exchange numbers. “So just call me when you want to pick me up,”

            “Okay,” Myungsoo says. “See you then.” He gives you another hug before you say goodbye and leave with EXO.

            “I’m so happy for you Alex,” Luhan says. “You finally got your boyfriend!” He clings onto your arm smiling.

            “Thank you,” you say. “Thanks to all of you for joining me tonight.”

            “We wouldn’t miss it,” Baekhyun says clinging to your other arm. “I’m so so happy for you. Everything paid off.” You get to the van and head home.

 

            “See you soon!” D.O. says. Baekhyun walks you to your door.

            “Thank you for today Baekhyun,” you say bowing. “Today was amazing.”

            “I’m glad you’re happy,” Baekhyun says. He pats you on the head saying goodbye. “Go to sleep you have a big day tomorrow.” You go inside your house as Baekhyun walks back to the van to head home.

            “Are you okay Baekhyun?” Kai asks. “Really okay, you don’t need to lie, cause Alex isn’t with us anymore.” Baekhyun sighs looking down.

            “Truthfully,” Baekhyun says. “I’m happy for Alex he got Myungsoo, but I’m sort of okay. I’ll just have to except Alex likes Myungsoo more then me.” It seems the EXO members knew that Baekhyun liked Alex.

            “I’m sorry,” Chanyeol says. “It must’ve been painful for you since you were putting aside your feelings to see Alex happy.” He holds Baekhyun’s hand. “I’m sorry.”

            “It’s okay,” Baekhyun says resting is head on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “I’ll be okay.”

 

            The next day you get a text from Myungsoo saying he’ll pick you up in 2 hours. You get out of bed taking a shower and getting dressed for your day with Myungsoo.

            You exit the house as Myungsoo’s car approaches your house. You get inside the car.

            “Hi,” you say fastening your seat belt.

            “Hello,” Myungsoo says smiling at you. “Ready for today?”

            “Yes,” you say. “Where are we going?”

            “Just around,” Myungsoo says. “You’ll see.” The car drives off. Myungsoo turns on his I-pod. “Do you want to listen to music?”

            “Sure,” you say. Girls’ Generation’s song Baby Maybe starts playing. “Oh I like this song a lot.”

            “Good,” Myungsoo says interlacing his hand in yours. “I like this song a lot too.” You look out the window smiling. You still can’t believe you’re going on a date with Myungsoo you’re ultimate bias.

            You arrive at N Seoul Tower!

            “Here?” you ask. “N Seoul Tower?”

            “Yep,” Myungsoo says. “Come on.” You get out of the car heading inside. “I want to do the locks thing with you.”

            “You do?” you ask. “You’ve never gone here with anyone before?”

            “Nope,” Myungsoo says. “But I want to do this with you.” You head outside seeing all the locks and notes everywhere.

            “Wow,” you say. “I’ve never been here but I’ve see pictures.” You get some locks and paper and sit down.

            You look at your paper trying to decide what to write. You finally think of something. ‘Myungsoo, thanks for changing my life and I hope we remain close like this for a long long time.’

            You poke your note through your lock as Myungsoo finishes up.

            “What did you write?” Myungsoo asks.

            “I can’t tell you or bad things might happen,” you say. “Don’t show me yours either. Let’s just hang them up.” You find a spot on the fence hanging up your locks. “There.”

            “We’re up there with everyone else,” Myungsoo says holding your hand. “I couldn’t have wanted to do this with anyone else.”

            “Yeah,” you agree.

            “Let’s go eat,” Myungsoo says. You leave the building heading to a restaurant. “I’m hungry.” You get to a restaurant getting a table.

            “Do you like kimchi stew?” Myungsoo asks you.

            “Yes,” you say. “Is that what you want to eat?”

            “Yea,” Myungsoo says. “It’s my favorite.” You order a big order of kimchi stew and wait for your food.

            “Thank you for taking me out today,” you say. “This was a very good day. But aren’t you afraid someone might see you and assume some things?”

            “Who cares,” Myungsoo says. “I’m happy with you and that’s what matters right?”

            “I guess,” you say.

            “Don’t worry Alex,” Myungsoo says. “I’m sure nothing bad will happen.” You get your food and start eating. “Do you like the food?”

            “Yes it’s very good,” you say. “Today was very good in general.”

            “I’m glad you were happy today,” Myungsoo says. “I’m happy too.”

 

            When you finish eating and Myungsoo drives you home.

            “Thank you for everything,” I say as he walks me to my door.

            “First date!” Myungsoo says smiling. “I’ll text you some time this week.”

            “Okay,” you say. “Thank you. I had a really good time today.”

            “Me too,” Myungsoo says. “Goodnight Alex.” He smiles as if waiting for you to go inside.

            “Bye,” you say. You turn around ready to go inside when Myungsoo grabs you wrapping his arms around you.

            “Can’t leave without saying goodbye properly,” Myungsoo says. “Goodnight Alex.” He kisses you on the cheek releasing you from his arms.

            “Goodnight,” you say smiling. You head inside as Myungsoo leaves to go home.

 

 

            But what you didn’t see in a car across the street a camera clicked on you and Myungsoo.

            “Got you,” a voice says.