Again

Once In A Lifetime

 

Later that night when you get to the EXO dorm you all order takeout to be delivered to the dorm.

            “Good I’m hungry,” Kai says.

            “So when are you going to ask Myungsoo out?” D.O. asks. “When?”

            “I don’t know,” you answer. “When I finally get enough courage I guess. I’m nervous to what he’ll say.” They all know because it’s Myungsoo would he really say yes to go out with you? Especially since you’re a guy?

            “Go for it!” Chanyeol says. “Be straight forward and tell him how you feel next time you see him.”

            “Yeah,” Baekhyun says. “I can arrange for us to go to the Mcountdown again to see him after the concert. How about that?”

            “Okay,” you answer. “Next weekend then. Will any of you come too?” you say looking at Chen, Kai, D.O., and Chanyeol.

            “Sure,” Kai says. “I’ll be supporting you!”

            “Me too,” D.O. says.

            “Yea!” Chanyeol says.

            “And I will too,” Chen says. “We’ll all be there for you Alex.”

            “Thanks,” you answer.

            The takeout arrives and you all sit down to eat your food with all the EXO members. You can’t help but notice Luhan because well he’s gorgeous. You feel yourself turning red and look at your food.

            “Hmm?” Baekhyun laughs nudging you.

            “Nothing,” you say eating. “I just saw something good.”

            “Oh,” Baekhyun says even though you think he knows what you were staring at. You look back up this time Luhan has his eyes on you. You look down at your food again trying not to feel embarrassed.

 

            When it’s time for bed you get changed into pajamas and head to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s bedroom.

            “This is where you both sleep?” you ask.

            “Yep,” Baekhyun answers. “I’m tired.” He gets into his bed leaving room for you.

            “I’ll be back in a second I have to get some water,” you say. “You can go to sleep I’ll be back soon.”

            “Okay,” Baekhyun says. “Goodnight.”

            “Goodnight,” Chanyeol says in his bed. You leave the room to head to the kitchen. The lights are out but the moon shines in the main rooms so you find your way to the kitchen easily.

            You grab a cup and head to the fridge getting ice and water. You walk out of the kitchen and head to the living room to drink your water. You sit on the couch looking out the window.

            “I thought I heard someone up,” a voice says walking into the room. It’s Luhan.

            “Oh sorry if I woke you up,” you say thanking that the lights are off so he won’t see you blushing.

            “I was about to go to bed,” Luhan says sitting down next to you. “Did you have a good day at the park?”

            “Yes,” you answer. “It was very fun and dinner was very tasty as well.”

            “Yes it was,” Luhan says. “I know you like Myungsoo.”

            “Oh,” you say. It seems everyone knew.

            “That’s cute,” Luhan says. “I think you two would make a really cute couple!” He squeals grabbing you. “You and Myungsoo!”

            “If he ever says yes,” you say.

            “I’m sure he will,” Luhan says. “If you confess genuinely. Well I’m going to bed but good luck and I’ll try to come when you confess.”

            “Thank you,” you say getting up. You place the cup into the sink and head back to Baekhyun’s room. You get into Baekyun’s bed falling asleep.

            Baekhyun stirs in his sleep as you pull the covers on. He turns facing you in his sleep grabbing you hand.

            “Goodnight,” he whispers.

            “Goodnight,” you say closing you eyes.

 

            The next morning you wake up with Chanyeol standing over Baekhyun’s bed.

            “Good morning,” Chanyeol says. “Good luck getting up.” You look over to see Baekhyun with his arm across your chest again. “Always.”

            Baekhyun wakes up looking at you and Chanyeol.

            “Morning sleeping beauty,” Chanyeol says. “It’s 9 am.”

            “Is it?” Baekhyun yawns. He moves his arm from across your chest. “Sorry.”

            “It’s fine,” you say. “You look so cute when you sleep like that.”

            “Alex thinks I’m cute?” Baekhyun says smiling. “Yay!” You get out of bed with Baekhyun and you three head into the kitchen to get breakfast.

            “Good morning!” D.O. says. He has the table set with food. “Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Luhan, Suho, and Sehun left already.”

            “Oh,” Baekhyun says sitting down. “The food looks and smells delicious D.O.”

            “Thank you,” D.O. says. “Kai, Chen come out to eat!” Kai and Chen walk into the room sitting down at the table.

            “So you’re going home today?” Kai asks. “Then Saturday we’re all going to Mcountdown?”

            “That’s the plan,” you say. “What should I wear?”

            “Wear one of your tank tops,” Baekhyun says. “With jeans. The tank tops always show off your muscles that you now have.”

            “Yeah,” D.O. says. “I remember the concert you looked so different. And now you look like a idol with your transformation.”

            “Thank you,” you say.

            “Show everyone!” Baekhyun says. He grabs your arm rolling up your sleeve. “See this was all the work we did months ago.” He bends for arm revealing your muscles.

            “Wow,” Chen says. “You look totally cool!”

 

            The school week goes by quickly. You get A’s on the math test and the weekend is finally here.

            “See you tomorrow omma,” you say as Baekhyun, D.O., Chen, Kai, Luhan, and Chanyeol come to pick you up for Mcountdown.

            “Bye!” your mom calls from the kitchen. You leave the house getting into the car to head off.

            “Ready?” Baekhyun asks. “Nervous?”

            “Very,” you say. “I hope I can do this!”

            “Fighting!” Luhan says patting your shoulder. “Fighting!”

            “Fighting!” they all say in unison.

            You get to the concert and head inside to your places.

            “Infinite is 3rd tonight,” Chen says. “So we’ll have some time.” Nichkhun takes his spot as host. You can’t help but feel kind of bad since you did reject him and all.

            “Are you okay?” Baekhyun asks.

            “I’m fine,” you answer. “I hope Nichkhun is.”

            “I’m sure everything is okay now,” Baekhyun says. “Hopefully.”

           

            After the concert you, Baekhyun, D.O., Luhan, Chen, Kai, and Chanyeol head backstage to Infinite’s dressing room.

            “Ready Alex?” Kai asks. “You can do it!” You knock on the door as Sungyeol let’s everyone in.

            “Congrats it was a good performance,” Luhan says. You all enter the dressing room.

            “I’m glad you all liked it,” Hoya says.

            “Myungsoo hyung?” you say after a while. Your hands are sweaty and you grab your pants to keep them from shaking. “Can I speak with you outside? I have something I want to tell you.” You look at the EXO members smiling at you.

            “Sure,” Myungsoo says. “I’ll be back in a second guys.” You two exit the dressing room. “What do you want to tell me?” He leans against the wall looking at you.

            “Um well,” you begin. You take a deep breath trying to contain yourself. “Well. Um ever since I met you, well ever since I saw you in Shut Up Flower Boy Band, I just um um. I’m sorry for stuttering so much. Well since then Infinite in a whole has changed a lot for me and you’ve been a big part of my life. And I have kept this in a long long time but I have to ask will you go out with me? Something about you has made me feel a certain way for you. I’m done.”

            Myungsoo looks at the floor for a while.

            “So you have a crush on me?” Myungsoo asks. “Really?” He looks you dead in the eyes.

            “Yeah, I do,” you say. “I have for a long time. Even when I met you for the first time and the other time my feelings haven’t changed. So will you think about going out with me? It’s okay if you say no. I know this is awkward.”

            “Well,” Myungsoo says. “I do admit this is awkward but, yes I’ll go out with you.”

            “Really?” you say shocked. Myungsoo just said yes to you? This was really happening right now. “Really really?”

            “Really really,” Myungsoo laughs. “You’re so cute.” He goes over to you. “Yes I’ll go out with you.” He wraps his arms around you.

            You both enter the dressing room looking at a bunch of faces. Somehow you know that they all know what happened out there.

            “So?” D.O. asks. “What happened?”

            “Well,” Myungsoo says. “He confessed to me. And I said no.” Everyone looks shocked.

            “Really?” Chen asks. “You said no?”

            “Yep,” you say playing along. “He totally rejected me out there.”

            “Oh my gosh,” Woohyun says. “Really?”

            “Really,” Myungsoo says. “Alex is now my boyfriend really!” He laughs as he grabs my hand. “We’re a couple now.”

            “Yay!” D.O. yells jumping up and down. “You did it!” Everyone is so happy for you, you can’t help but smile.

            “Congrats Alex,” Chanyeol says patting you on the back. “You were able to do it.”

            “Thank you,” you say smiling. But will I be able to be a good boyfriend?

 

What do you think of the story so far? Do you think Myungsoo is right for Alex or is someone else his Mr. Right?