The Future

Once In A Lifetime

You all get down to the cafeteria getting food and sitting together after making a huge table out of smaller ones.

            “So this is Alex,” Luna says bowing to you. “It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot.”

            “It is nice to meet you too,” you say bowing in return. “It is nice to meet all of you here that I haven’t met already.”

            “Aww,” Taeyeon says. “You’re so cute! Myungsoo you better keep him and love him forever. He’s a keeper.”

            “Yes,” Myungsoo says smiling. “Of course how could I not love him?”

            You all talk telling stories and jokes before you have to head to the auditorium where the auditions will be held.

            “It’s going to be more of a surprise,” the head says. “The stage will be lit but the audience chairs will be dark where you will be hiding and watching and hearing the auditions. Only at the end of the person’s audition will you be seen to give your vote. Because this time you all will be voting for who you want. Each contestant needs 20 votes to pass this audition to head on to the next audition on a later date.”

            “This is exciting,” Yuri says as they pass out the cardboard flags. One side being green and other side being red. Green means pass red means fail.

            “But I’m not in the music industry,” you say to the head chair. “How can I judge fairly?”

            “You can still vote because you are a fan of all of them so you know what music sounds good,” he answers. “Okay?”

            “Okay,” you say. You all take your seats in the dark audience area as the contestants start their auditions.

            The first one was very nervous and you guys as judges were nervous to see how this would work. But they pass with a total of 25 votes.

            “Congrats,” the head chair says. “You will be called back for a later audition with the top reps.”

            “Thank you,” she says crying since she saw everyone in the audience. “Thank you so much.”

            “This is kind of fun,” Myungsoo says whispering in your ear. He holds your hand as the next audition comes.

            The auditions go on for another couple of hours before it’s over.

            “Thank you all for coming out here to be judges,” the head chair says. “You were all a good help.”

            You all leave SMEnt building saying goodbye to SHINee and F(x) as they head back to their hotel.

            “We can all hang out for the night today,” Taeyeon says. “Our flight doesn’t leave until tomorrow evening.”

            You all enter a Korean BBQ restaurant to eat dinner.

            “We need to have soju!” Yoona yells. “A celebratory shot!”

            “Except Kai, Sehun, Tao, and Alex can’t drink soju,” Suho says. “They’re under 21.”

            “They can have water,” Hyoyeon says. They order bottles of soju and four shots of water for you and the other underage people.

            “Cheers to a fun day with so many great people,” Taeyeon says.

            “And to having safe trips back to Korea,” Kris says. Everyone clinks glasses and takes their shot.

            “Time to cook the dinner!” Taeyeon announces. D.O. and Taeyeon start cooking the meat on the grills as Sooyoung and Suho lay out all the side dishes as the dinner is prepared.

            When dinner is ready everyone starts eating and talking and having a good time.

            “The dinner is very good,” you say. “Thank you Taeyeon noona and D.O. hyung.”

            “So who cooks better?” D.O. asks as they turn to look at you.

            “Well?” Taeyeon answers.

            “Um,” you say blushing. “Um I guess.”

            “Don’t make him answer that question,” Myungsoo says before you can answer. “Both of you are good cooks.”

            “Well,” Taeyeon says laughing. “I can see who’s in charge in this relationship.”

            “Um hm,” Jessica says laughing. “Do you like being told what to do Alex?”

            “Um I guess?” you say trying not to be embarrassed.

            “You do?” Tiffany asks laughing. “Really? You like Myungsoo telling you what to do?”

            “If he’s happy being in control,” you say. “Then I’m okay because I’m with him.” You start to eat to tell them subtly tell them you don’t want to talk anymore.

            “Aww,” Seohyun says. “Alex you’re so cute! All boyfriends should be like you.”

            “Well he’s mine,” Myungsoo says putting his arm around me. “And not yours.”

 

            You return back to the hotel room after a good time eating dinner with Girls’ Generation.

            “I’m going to take a shower,” Myungsoo says as soon as everyone sits down around the TV.

            “Okay,” you tell him. Myungsoo grabs your hand looking down at the ground. “What?” You look at him.

            “Will you,” Myungsoo says quietly.

            “Speak up Myungsoo,” you tell him. “What do you need?”

            “Will you join me?” Myungsoo says louder so everyone in the room hears him. “In the shower.” You immediately turn bright red as everyone looks at you.”

            “Whoa,” Suho says with his mouth open.

            “I didn’t hear anything,” Luhan says sticking his fingers in his ears. “I don’t hear you.” Baekhyun looks away laughing with Chanyeol, D.O. and Kai.

            “Sure?” you say hesitantly. You get up going to your room as Myungsoo turns on the shower in the bathroom. You look at your pajamas suddenly nervous about taking a shower with Myungsoo even if he is your boyfriend.

            “The shower’s ready,” Myungsoo says entering the room. “Ready?”

            “Yes,” you say taking a deep breath. You follow Myungsoo to the bathroom. You turn around avoiding him as you take off your clothes. You walk past Myungsoo stepping into the shower as Myungsoo follows you. “Do you need the shampoo?”

            “In a little bit,” Myungsoo says smiling at you but it just makes the whole situation more awkward.

            “Okay,” you say. “I’ll use the shampoo first then.”

            “Hold on,” Myungsoo says pinning you against the wall. “Shampoo can wait.” He grabs it from your hand throwing it on the ground.

            “What?” you begin before being kissed on the mouth by Myungsoo. You turn around so he’s against the wall as you take control still kissing him.

            “Hmm?” Myungsoo asks looking at you.

            “I want to be in control,” you say quietly.

            “What Alex?” Myungsoo asks smiling. “You want to what?”

            “Be in charge,” you say more strongly. “So shh.” You put a finger to his lips silencing him. You then proceed to kiss him feeling up his stomach as he grabs your waist kissing you back.

            “Take control then,” Myungsoo says huskily smirking at you. “Do what you want to do.” You gulp as the realization hits you. Myungsoo is going to play the vulnerable part instead of you.

            You take a deep breath grabbing his hands kissing him hard on the lips. You brush your fingers through his hair as the water keeps dripping on you both.

            “Is that all your going to do?” Myungsoo asks you.

            “Let’s get out of the shower,” you say turning the water off. “So there’s some water left for other members.” You and Myungsoo get out of the shower giving him a towel as you start to dry off your back facing Myungsoo.

            When you’re both dressed in pajamas ready to leave the bathroom.

            “Let’s go,” you say grabbing his hand. You lead him out of the bathroom walking past all the EXO members who are sitting on the couch watching TV.

            “Hey,” Chanyeol says to you both stopping you. “Watch TV with us.”

            “Sure,” Myungsooo says. “Let’s watch TV with them Alex.” You go to the couch as Myungsoo sits down next to Baekhyun. You sit down between Myungsoo’s legs.

            “Is this Bad Girls Club?” you ask them recognizing loud screaming.

            “Yes,” D.O. says smiling. “The one we saw was season 11 we’re watching re-runs of season 9 in Mexico. This is pretty entertaining.”

            “Who’s in this season?” Myungsoo asks watching the TV.

            “Rima,” Kris says. “Mehgan, Julie, Falen, Christina, Ashley, Andrea. This is almost more funnier than the season 11.”

            “Yeah,” Tao says agreeing. “That Christina and Mehgan are crazy.”

            For about two more hours you all watch more Bad Girls Club before heading off to bed.

            “Are you,” Baekhyun says. “You know going to.”

            “Not anything gross or disturbing,” Myungsoo says. “Don’t worry. But we might kiss and stuff.” You blush because all eyes are on you and Myungsoo.

            “Well don’t scream too loud Alex,” Kai says winking at you. “I don’t want to hear you scream in the middle of the night.”

            “I won’t,” you say looking down. “Goodnight everyone.” You grab Myungsoo’s hand leading him to your room.

            “Can I sleep in your room tonight?” Baekhyun asks Chanyeol.

            “Sure,” Chanyeol says. “You can sleep with me.”

            “I’ll tell them,” Baekhyun says. He heads to his room. “FYI I’m going to be sleeping in Chanyeol’s room tonight so have fun?” He closes the door.