Epilogue

Once In A Lifetime

15 years later…

            Fifteen years is a long long long long time! By now EXO and Infinite have disbanded L (Not in real life though thank goodness). You have graduated Oxford and became a doctor and moved back to Korea to live with Myungsoo and be close to everyone.

            5 years ago mom and Jaejoong got married on Jeju island and she was happy with her new life. 10 years ago Myungsoo and you got married since it was finally allowed for you two to get married and you two had adopted a child who was now 8. His name was Kim Alex Moon

            And the EXO members moved on with their lives with some of them moving back to China and others moving away from Seoul while others stayed in Seoul.

            You and Myungsoo moved outside of Seoul where you go to work everyday with Myungsoo who works in SMEnt as a music professional. You both are happy with each other and nothing could be better.

            All your life you were wishing for something and now your life was pretty close to perfect. And today was the day everyone was meeting up again after 15 years at you and Myungsoo’s house.

            “Is everything ready in the living room?” you ask him as you finish setting out snacks and soju.

            “Yes,” Myungsoo says. “They’ll be here soon.”

            Finally all the EXO members arrive and the party begins with everyone eating, talking, drinking and having a good time.

            “It’s good to see everyone back together again,” you say to everyone.

            “How are you two?” Baekhyun asks. “Still happily married and in love?”

            “We’ll always be in love,” Myungsoo says holding your hand.

            “Yes always,” you say smiling. “Forever and ever.”

            “Where’s Moon?” Chanyeol asks.

            “In his room,” Myungsoo says. “Alex, bring him downstairs to say hi to everyone.” You leave the party heading upstairs to your son’s room knocking on the door.

            “Hey Moon,” you say walking into his room. “Everyone downstairs wants to meet you. Come on.”

            “Okay,” Moon says putting down his toys. “Can I bring Bacon?” he asks picking up his stuffed bear.

            “Yes bring Bacon,” you say smiling. You and Myungsoo had told Moon lots of stories about your lives and how you met and everything with EXO and Moon had taking a liking to Baekhyun and named his bear after Baekhyun’s nickname. You hold his hand as you two head downstairs.

            “Everyone this is our son Moon,” you say. “Moon this is all of the EXO members we’ve told you about.”

            “Hi,” Moon says bowing. “I’m Moon.” He looks at the people in the room. “Bacon!” He runs to Baekhyun hugging him.

            “What?” Baekhyun asks in surprise. He hugs back Moon.

            “You’re my favorite,” Moon says to him. “Meet Bacon.” He holds up his teddy bear showing Baekhyun.

            “Thank you,” Baekhyun says smiling. “It must run in the family, cause I’m everyone’s favorite.”

            “Yea yeah,” Kai says rolling his eyes. “So what?”

            “Are Myungsoo and Alex good daddies?” Luhan asks. “Do you like them?”

            “They’re the best parents ever!” Moon says smiling. “I like them a lot.”

            “So who’s the mommy?” Kai asks laughing. “Alex or Myungsoo.”

            “We both know the answer to that,” Myungsoo says laughing, looking at you. “Don’t we Alex?”

            “Yes,” you say rolling your eyes. “Moon you going to answer Kai?”

            “Alex,” Moon says as the people in the room burst out laughing. “He is the mommy.” He smiles at you.

            “Well I was right,” Kai says. “D.O. you owe me a drink.”

            “Fine,” D.O. says. “I should’ve known.”

            “Well ask him who takes him to all his play dates, cooks his meals, and baths him,” you say laughing. “Who is that?”

            “You,” Moon says going to you and Myungsoo.

            “But who drives you to school?” Myungsoo asks laughing. “And reads your bedtime stories, and volunteers at your school?”

            “You,” Moon says. “Both are equal.” He hugs you both. “Okay?” Everyone laughs as the party continues on through the night.