Last Day In L.A.

Once In A Lifetime

“FYI I’m going to be sleeping in Chanyeol’s room tonight so have fun?” Baekhyun closes the door leaving you and Myungsoo standing in the room.

            “Well shall we?” Myungsoo asks me. He’s about to put me on the bed but then stops.

            “What’s wrong?” you ask him wondering why he stopped.

            “I forgot,” Myungsoo says smirking at you. Oh my god stop smirking like that! “You’re in charge.”

            “Oh,” you say taking a deep breath to ready yourself. “Get on the bed then?”

            “Are you sure you’re in charge,” Myungsoo says. “Have some more command!” he yells. You blush hoping no one outside of the room heard him. You push him down on the bed. He smirks at you again as you hover over him before connecting your lips onto his. He pulls you down on top of him as you keep kissing him.

            “I love you,” you whisper in his ear as you take off his shirt. He shivers until you kiss him again feeling up his stomach.

            “Can I?” Myungsoo asks shyly. “Take off your shirt too?”

            “Sure,” you answer. He lifts up your shirt taking it off.

            “I don’t see why you’re so conscious of yourself,” Myungsoo says. “You have a nice body as well. If you can sing you could totally be a k-pop idol. Why don’t you audition for a entertainment company?”

            “Um,” you say. “I don’t think I have the singing ability to make it as a singer.” You shut him up kissing him before he can say anything else on that matter. You push him farther up the bed wrapping your legs on either side of Myungsoo’s legs.

            You open your mouth as you go to explore Myungsoo’s mouth and he does the same.

            He wraps his arms around your neck as you keep his abs.

            After a long time of making out you lay down on the pillow breathing hard finally getting enough air. Myungsoo lies down next to you breathing just as hard.

            “Goodnight Alex,” Myungsoo says kissing your cheek. “I love you. We need to do something really fun tomorrow since it’s our last full day in L.A.”

            “Yes,” you say. “Goodnight Myungsoo.”

            “Can you do one more thing for me?” Myungsoo asks you turning to face you. “It’s really easy.”

            “What?” you ask him.

            “Can you call me,” Myungsoo says shyly. Stop being so shy it’s too cute! “Call me oppa? I know it sounds stupid but just this once?”

            “Goodnight Myungsoo oppa,” you say trying not to laugh. You close your eyes holding his hand. “My Myungsoo oppa.”

 

            The next day you wake up in Myungsoo’s arms. You open your eyes before Myungsoo who’s still peacefully asleep.

            A knock is heard on the door as Baekhyun enters the room.

            “Good morning,” Baekhyun says going to his bed. “I’m getting a change of clothes. Did you sleep well? If you know what I mean?”

            “Aish,” you say laughing. “Yes I slept very well.”

            “Good,” Baekhyun says winking at you. “Well let’s all do something fun like go on the walk of fame later when everyone wakes up. Okay?” He leaves the room leaving you to watch Myungsoo sleeping with his arm wrapped around you.

            You smile seeing how cute he looks. How cute he always looks.

            A while later Myungsoo finally starts to wake up. He opens his eyes looking at you smiling.

            “Good morning,” you say to him petting his hair. “Sleep well?”

            “Yes,” Myungsoo says. He gets out of bed stretching. “Come on let’s go out there.” He proceeds to walk out of the room ignoring the fact he’s still shirtless.

            You get up after him with his shirt and yours.

            “Your shirt Myungsoo,” you say following him into the living room where most of the EXO members are eating and watching TV till you two enter the room with no shirts on.

            “Oh!” Kai exclaims. “It’s this kind of morning is it?” You quickly cover yourself with Myungsoo and your shirts.

            “No it’s not,” you say turning red. “Myungsoo take your shirt already. You throw his shirt to him. “Please.”

            “Fine,” Myungsoo says putting on his shirt. You lift up your arms putting on your shirt.

            “Dang Alex,” Luhan says. “You sure have been working out. You can clearly see abs!”

            “Well,” you say quietly. “Thanks to Baekhyun for helping me lose 50 pounds. I am now a happy 120 pounds.

            “Wow,” Chanyeol says. “Daebak! Congrats!”

            “Was it hard?” Kai asks you. “To lose so many pounds and all?”

            “At first,” you answer. “Especially when I couldn’t eat cookies and stuff, Baekhyun was mean to me.”

            “Did you want to lose weight or not?” Baekhyun laughs. “No bad foods for your health. I had to do what I had to do. And the hard work paid off clearly. Now you have Myungsoo as your boyfriend.”

            “You lost weight for me?” Myungsoo asks you looking at you in the eyes. “Really Alex?”

            “Well yeah,” you say. “You didn’t look at me with interest before I lost weight and got in shape. So I did it to get noticed.”

            “I only met you once before you lost weight though,” Myungsoo says. “So you would’ve never known how I felt about you.”

            “Well I did it for you and to boost my self esteem,” you say louder. “So it’s not just for you.”

            “So you thought I wouldn’t date you if you didn’t look good?” Myungsoo asks crossing his arms. “I can’t believe you would think I’m so shallow like that.”

            “I didn’t!” you say getting scared. “I didn’t think you were shallow.”

            “Then look me in the eyes and say it,” Myungsoo says. “I can’t believe it! I’m not a shallow person. I wouldn’t not date someone because of how they looked. And to think my own boyfriend had doubts about that is just mind blowing.” He gets up.

            “Myungsoo please don’t leave,” you say trying to sound calm and steady. You grab his arm. “I don’t think you’re shallow at all. I swear. I lost weight for myself too. Not just to impress you.”

            “Well now I’m not impressed,” Myungsoo says. He leaves the room going to the bedroom slamming the door.

            “I didn’t,” you say slumping down on the couch. “Damn.”

            “Alex I didn’t mean to cause a fight between you and Myungsoo,” Baekhyun says quietly. “Sorry.” He pats your arm sitting next to you.

            “I don’t blame you,” you say shaking your head. “I mean he would’ve found out already. I just didn’t think he’d get so upset.”

            “It’ll be okay,” Kyungsoo says. “Just let him cool off before you talk to him.”

            “Okay,” you say. You grab your hair kicking your legs sighing. “I’m going outside.” You stand up.

            “Do you want company?” Baekhyun asks.

            “No thanks,” you say. You head outside on the patio sitting down swinging your legs over the edge. “Damn.” You shake your head. “I really screwed up I guess.” You take out your phone looking at the screen savor of you and Myungsoo. “What do I do?”

            You hear the screen door open as a person flops down sitting next to you. You look over to the person sitting down next to you as he swings his legs over the balcony. It’s Myungsoo.

            “Are you ready to talk?” you ask him looking in front of you not looking at Myungsoo. “Or what?”

            “I want to talk,” Myungsoo says scooting closer to you. “Look. I’m sorry for overreacting at you. I should’ve listened to you about you saying I wasn’t shallow. And I’m sorry for snapping at you. Will you forgive me?”

            “Do you still think I think that you’re shallow?” you ask him looking at him.

            “No,” Myungsoo says. “I think I acted stupid and I just want you to forgive me for being a . Okay? I’m sorry to hell for making you worry about me and for accusing you of saying something you didn’t say. Dammit this is harder then I thought! Damn!” He looks at you biting his lip. “So?”

            “I forgive you,” you say to him smiling. “I’m sorry for making you upset. And for what it’s worth I think it’s cute you’re getting so flustered trying to apologize to me. It’s very cute.” You hold his hand interlacing your fingers with his.

            “Good,” Myungsoo says smiling. “I hope we never fight like that again and if we do I hope we make up really quick.” He presses his lips against yours kissing you again harder. “I love you, no matter what happens or what’s said.”

            “Me too,” you say kissing him again this time followed by screams and cheers. You turn around immediately embarrassed seeing all the EXO members plastered against the window smiling. “Oh my god. Look behind you.”

            Myungsoo turns his head seeing the EXO members. He shrugs his shoulders.

            “Who cares,” Myungsoo smirks. “Give them something to see since they want to watch.” He grabs you pushing you down on the ground hovering above you before kissing you hard on the lips. You feel embarrassed before you start kissing him back ignoring the 24 eyes watching you and your boyfriend kiss. “We have to do something amazing today in L.A.”

            “Yeah,” you say looking up at him. You head back inside as the other people greet you.

            “I see you two made up,” Luhan says happily. “Good good!”

            “Yes,” Kai says smiling. “And you got to make out too. I see Myungsoo loves you. And wants your body.”

            “Shut up Kai,” D.O. says hitting him. “Stop being embarrassing! And worry about me instead and kiss me like that.”

            “What?” Kai asks leaning in closer to D.O. “You want me to kiss you Kyungsoo?”

            “I didn’t say that,” D.O. says looking away. Kai grabs D.O.’s face.

            “I’ll grant your wish,” Kai says huskily. He plants a kiss on D.O.’s cheek. “Happy baby?”

            “Not in the slightest,” D.O. says crossing his arms, but trying to suppress a smile from spreading across his face.

            “Are you two done?” Chen asks bored. “Let’s go out and have some fun! In L.A.!” You all head out of the hotel room heading to the main part of L.A.

            “This place is so busy!” Sehun says looking around. “Don’t get lost Luhan.” Luhan is already trying to wander off but Sehun grabs him. “Stick close by I said.”

            “Sorry,” Luhan says laughing. He links arms with Sehun as everyone starts walking down the street.

            “So many cool looking shops here,” you say holding Myungsoo’s hand. “Let’s go look in the pastry confection shop over there.” You all head into the store turning heads from all the girls that recognize EXO and Myungsoo.

            “Oh my god!” a girl screams. “Oppas!” You head to the front counter looking at the food.

            “Can I get the strawberry cream lace tart?” you ask the cashier in broken English.

            “Here you go Alex,” she says in Korean.

            “How do you know my name?” you ask her slowly. She smiles at you.

            “How could I now?” she says. “You were all over the K-pop websites I read and stuff. Can I take a picture with you?”

            “Sure,” you say smiling. Someone else is on your side not trying to kill you? Wow it’s your lucky day. You pose with her.

            “Oh my god!” a girl screams. “I remember you! You’re the guy at the EXO concert I went to I took the picture with you. And you know EXO?”

            “Well sort of,” you tell her. It’s the Chen lover.

            “How did it happen?” she asks looking at Chen.

            “I lost my phone at the concert and went back to retrieve it and Baekhyun had it and the rest is history,” you say to her.

            “Can I have your autograph Chen oppa?” she asks.

            “Sure,” Chen says smiling. “Baekhyun beat that I got a fan girl here in this store.”

            “I’m Baekhyun’s fan too,” a girl says. Another girl nods her head in agreement.

            “Ooh three to one,” Baekhyun says laughing. “Alex and those two girls!”

            For the rest of the day you all spend it going to different stores and going to the beach and everything else before you head onto the plane to head home.

            “This was such an amazing trip,” you say when you land in Seoul. “Thank you all so much for making this one of the best things of my life. But I have to head back to school.”

            Oh boy are you really ready to return back to school?