What the Heart Truly Wants

Once In A Lifetime

 

You enter your room to Myungsoo sitting on the bed checking is phone.

            “Are you okay Alex?” Myungsoo says looking up. “Are you hungry?”

            “A little,” you answer. “What is for dinner?”

            “I think there’s still some pizza left in the kitchen that we ordered while you were asleep,” Myungsoo says. “Come on.” He leads you to the kitchen where you see pizza boxes. You grab a plate getting some slices of pizza.

            “Alex are you feeling better?” Kris asks from the couch in the living room with Tao, Luhan, and Sehun.

            “Yes thank you,” you answer sitting down on the ground next to Luhan. Myungsoo sits on the couch with his hands on your shoulder as you all watch what’s on the TV.

            “What show is this?” Myungsoo asks Kris.

            “Austin and Ally,” Kris answers. “Some stupid kid show but it’s kind of funny.” You look at the screen seeing Korean Hangul subtitles on the bottom of the screen.

            “I’m telling you Ally you can’t trust Austin with stuff like that,” a girl says to another girl. Blah blah blah…

            Baekhyun and Chanyeol stumble out of a room and join you guys to watch TV.

            “Can I have a bite?” Baekhyun asks you looking at your pizza.

            “Sure,” you say your eyes glued to the TV as you hand Baekhyun your pizza. He takes a bite thanking you.

            “This show is so weird,” Sehun says. “I’m going to take a nap.” He lays his head in Luhan’s lap as Luhan keeps watching the TV Sehun’s hair.

            “This is Disney Channel?” Chanyeol asks.

            “Yeah,” Kris answers. “It’s weird but kind of addicting. That blonde kid is a singer, dancer like us.”

            “Cool,” Chanyeol says. “But a show about us would be cooler.”

            “Duh,” Baekhyun says grabbing his arm. “Anything with us would be cooler.” He rests his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder watching the TV.

            You look at Baekhyun still feeling kind of bad for your argument. He looks at you smiling as if to say it’s okay. You smile back a silent thank you.

            Myungsoo looks at you both holding onto your shoulders tighter. You look up at him smiling resting your head on his leg.

            “Are you still tired?” Myungsoo asks you his fingers through your hair.

            “A little,” you say. “But I can still stay away for a while more.”

            “This show is silly,” Luhan says. “But okay.” He rests his elbows on the table. “I’ll have to watch more of this show at home.”

            Austin & Ally ends and Kris changes to the channel.

            “Whoa,” Kris says stopping on a channel to a big house followed by a bunch of screaming. “What’s this?”

            You all stare at the TV as a bunch of girls pop up on the screen screaming at each other.

            “What is this?” Chanyeol asks. “They’re really loud.” Kris checks the description all in English.

            “It’s some reality TV show,” he says to us. “Bad Girls Club.”

            “Look!” Myungsoo says excitedly. “They’re fighting that one girl they said named Jazmone.” (Real BGC11 reference right here lol.) “And that other girl Tiana.”

            “This is funny,” Baekhyun says laughing. “Seeing all the swear words in the subs.”

            You blush because you’ve never read so many bad words in your life ever.

            You all continue to watch the show till its midnight and you’ve seen a few more episodes apparently some sort of reunion of three parts.

            “Let’s go to bed,” Chanyeol says waking up Baekhyun tapping his head lightly. “Up we go.” He picks up Baekhyun taking him into your room.

            “Let’s go,” Myungsoo says to you standing up.

            “Goodnight everyone,” you say to the remaining people in the room. You and Myungsoo head to your room to get ready for bed. “I’m going to change into my pajamas.” You start to head to the bathroom while Myungsoo and Baekhyun change right in the room which is too much for you to handle. How could they be so open and comfortable changing in front of each other? Maybe because they didn’t have any feelings for each other like you did for both of them.

            You return back to the room as Baekhyun and Myungsoo stand to look at you only in their pajama bottoms.

            “I’m sorry I’ll let you finish changing,” you say turning red about to leave the room.

            “It’s okay Alex,” Myungsoo says. “There’s nothing revealing for you to see. That part is over.” You sit down on your bed not looking at either of them trying not to notice that they both have good bodies not extremely muscled but enough to make you bothered and embarrassed. “And besides you have abs of your own.” He says going over to you trying to lift up your shirt.

            “Aish stop,” you say quickly pulling your shirt down feeling yourself turn red.

            “Sorry,” Myungsoo says putting on his shirt as Baekhyun finishes getting dressed as well hopping on his bead and getting under the covers.

            “Goodnight you two,” Baekhyun says smiling. “Don’t do anything nasty while I’m asleep okay?”

            “Gross,” Myungsoo says to him. “Stop thinking dirty thoughts.” You turn off the light switch as you crawl into bed next to Myungsoo. “Goodnight Alex.” He turns to face you pulling you closer to him.

            “Goodnight Myungsoo,” you say as his arms wrap around you. He kisses you on the forehead as you close your eyes. But secretly you want him to kiss you elsewhere. You thought the light in the room was dark but I guess Myungsoo saw your face. “More?”

            You blush hoping to have that go unseen. There’s a moment of silent before Myungsoo kisses you again but this time on your lips. You open your eyes in surprise savoring the kiss. Myungsoo leans his head back. But you grab his head with your hand kissing him again on the lips, because you want to keep kissing him.

            Myungsoo starts kissing you back kissing you harder. He lays you on your back hovering above you kissing you passionately. He grabs your legs pulling you closer to him still kissing you.

            “You guys,” Kai says coming into the room turning on the lights. “Oh.” We stop kissing looking at him with Myungsoo still on top of you and you holding onto Myungsoo. “Um I’ll tell you tomorrow.” He’s about to leave when Baekhyun wakes up from the lights being on.

            “Yah!” Baekhyun says grumbling. “Who the. Oh.” He looks at you and Myungsoo in your awkward situation. “Never mind.” He goes under the covers with his I-pod.

            “Goodnight,” Kai says turning the lights off leaving the room. “Continue whatever you were doing.” He closes the door as Myungsoo turns back to you.

            “Where were we?” Myungsoo whispers still over you.

            “Um,” you begin to say but you can’t find the words. You just pull Myungsoo’s head back to yours connecting your lips together for more kissing. “You’re my first kiss ever.”

            “I feel honored,” Myungsoo says. “And happy I get to be your first boyfriend.”

            You continue kissing each other before finally deciding to go to sleep with Myungsoo’s arms around you.