Beach!

Once In A Lifetime

 

The next day Baekhyun wakes up you and Myungsoo for everyone to meet in the living room because Kai has a special announcement for everyone.

            You and Myungsoo get out of bed and head into the living not meeting Kai’s gaze as you two sit down.

            “So what’s the news?” Xiumin asks. “I’m dying to know!”          

            “Well since it’s Saturday today,” Kai says. “The main person in charge of the SM Ent in L.A. wants us to sit in on the auditions for today.”

            “Really?” D.O. says eyes wide with excitement. “Oh my gosh this is so cool!”

            “So we get to go over there at one to get ready for the auditions for the day,” Kai says. “But until then we can go to the beach and stuff and have fun at the beach. Good?”

            “Yes,” Sehun says smiling. “Let’s get ready to head off to the beach!”

            You all head into your rooms to gather your stuff for the beach. You put on your swimsuit as you pack another set of clothes for later.

            “Excited to go to the beach?” Myungsoo asks you as he finishes packing his things.

            “Yes,” you say smiling. “Let’s go.” You head into the living room before Myungsoo as other members are heading into the cars.

            Kai enters the room as you do trying not to turn red when he sees you. You two exit the hotel room to head to the car.

            “So,” Kai says. He clearly saw too much last night. “Last night um.”

            “I’m sorry,” you say bowing to him. “I didn’t mean for you to see us like that. Doing stuff like that.”

            “It’s fine,” Kai says. “I get that you like your boyfriend. It was just awkward you now. Next time I’ll knock on the door before I enter the room at night.”

            “Thank you,” you say smiling trying to hide the embarrassment. But thankfully Kai doesn’t seem to think it’s that big of a deal.

            Baekhyun is waiting at the car you and Kai head to staring at you. You then remember that Baekhyun saw you and Myungsoo to.

            “Oh,” you say blushing. “Um about last night.” Baekhyun looks away putting is stuff in the trunk of the car. Kai shrugs his shoulders as he puts yours and his things in the trunk. You see him whisper something into Baekhyun’s ear before entering the car. Baekhyun walks over to you with his eyes glued to you.

            “Last night,” Baekhyun says. “I didn’t mean to see anything that you and Myungsoo were doing. I’m going to pretend I didn’t see it and we’ll just go one with that okay?”

            “Okay,” you say to him in a daze. Myungsoo, D.O., Chanyeol, and Chen finally come downstairs and everyone starts heading off the beach.

            “I can’t wait to play in the water!” Chanyeol says. “And splash everyone.”

            “I want to make a sand castle,” D.O. says. “A big fancy castle.”

            “I’ll help you,” Kai says to him.

            “Okay,” D.O. says smiling at him. “We’ll make a castle together.”

 

            When you get to the beach everyone runs onto the sand to start setting up their things.

            “The beach!” Xiumin yells. He throws down his towel hastily as he tries to run to the water.

            “Wait!” Chen says stopping him. “Sunscreen. Do you want to get sunburned?”

            “No,” Xiumin says. He sits down on his towel waiting for everyone else to get set up before they apply sunscreen on each other.

            “Hurry!” Xiumin says as Chen finishes rubbing in the sunscreen on his back. “Hurry!”

            “You have to let the sunscreen dry before you run into the water,” you tell him. “It takes about 5 minutes.”

            “Fine,” Xiumin says pouting.

            “Yah,” Baekhyun says to him as Chanyeol finishes putting sunscreen on him. “You act like such a baby sometimes I swear.”

            Five minutes passes and everyone runs to the water to play in it. Thankfully the weather has already started heating up so the water feels nice when you run into it.

            “It’s cold,” D.O. says. He crosses his arms as Kai run’s over to him pushing him into the water.

            “Got you!” Kai says laughing.

            “Jongin!” D.O. yells. He pulls him into the water make him fall on top of him.

            “Hey!” Kai says laughing. They start splashing each other as everyone else keeps standing in the water.

            “Come on Baek!” Chanyeol says laughing. He grabs Baekhyun in a hug pushing them both into the water.

            “Ah!” Baekhyun yells laughing. “Come on let’s go swimming!” They go deeper out into the water.

            “Let’s get more wet,” Myungsoo says holding your hand. You look at the water a little scared to fall in like everyone else now seems to be doing. “Come on. We don’t have to jump in like them if you don’t want though. We can just keep walking farther into the water.”

            “Okay,” you say smiling to him. You two take slow steps deeper into the water feeling the water rising higher and higher until it’s up to your waist. “It’s cold!”

            “I’ll protect you,” Myungsoo says holding you close to him. “But we have to go under the water eventually.”

            “I know,” you say bracing yourself for the cold water to cover you entirely. “I’m ready.”

            “Me too,” Myungsoo says. “Sort of.” He hugs you as you plunge into the water. You break the surface of the water laughing as Myungsoo breaks the surface after you.

            “It’s cold but it feels good,” you say. “Let’s go find the others.” You look towards the beach seeing everyone else.

            D.O. and Kai are sitting on the sand making a sand castle. Xiumin, Chen, Lay, and Suho are swimming elsewhere. Kris and Tao are splashing each other as Tao does wushu in the water or tries to. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are playing with each other as Luhan and Sehun are under the umbrella talking.

            “Let’s go to Baekhyun and Chanyeol,” you say. You swim over to them splashing them in the face. “Got you!”

            “Alex!” Chanyeol yells laughing. He splashes you back as all four of you start splashing each other.

            “Hey!” Baekhyun says falling backwards in the water. “Let’s play chicken fight! Chanyeol lift me up on your shoulders.”

            Baekhyun gets lifted onto Chanyeol’s shoulders as Myungsoo hoists you up on his shoulders.

            “Am I too heavy?” you ask him concerned.

            “Not at all,” Myungsoo says. “Just perfect.” You move over to Baekhyun grabbing his shoulders as he grabs yours.

            “Go!” Chanyeol yells. “Knock him over Baek!” You and Baekhyun start struggling trying to push each other off.

            “You’re gonna lose Alex!” Baekhyun yells. “You know it!”

            “Yeah right!” you say laughing giving Baekhyun a good push, pushing him into the water.

            “We win!” Myungsoo says lowering you back into the water. “You guys lost.”

            “I would’ve won if I was the pusher,” Chanyeol says defiantly.

            “Yeah right,” you say. “If Baekhyun could lift you up on his shoulders.”

            “I can’t,” Baekhyun says.

 

            A while later you all see Kai signaling everyone to come out of the water to go to the SMEnt building.

            “Let’s go,” Kai says. “We can change when we get there the auditions don’t start for at least another hour.”

            “I’m hungry,” Sehun says holding his stomach.

            “We’ll eat there, Sehunnie,” Luhan says.

            You all get to the SMEnt building heading inside.

            “Nice to see you all here,” a familiar voice says. “It was partly my idea to invite you all here.” Its Tiffany smiling at you all. “But I guess you need to change first.”

            “Yes,” Suho says. “And eat after.”

            “Of course,” Tiffany says. “The other people are in room 4A on the 4th floor. The bathroom is just around the corner. We’ll see you then.”

            You all head to the bathroom to changed before heading up to the meeting room.

            “Welcome,” Tiffany says. The door opens revealing SHINee, F(x), and Girls’ Generation sitting in the room. “We waited for you before we decided to get food. We can all go now together.”

            “Good,” Sehun says. “I’m starving.” You all head to the cafeteria area.

            “So Myungsoo,” Jessica says to him as everyone’s walking around. “This is your boyfriend.”

            “You heard the news,” Myungsoo says to her grabbing your hand.

            “We all did,” Jessica says. “And we saw the news interviews and web articles. But I think it’s cute you have a boyfriend. What did your company say about it?”

            “They didn’t like it,” Myungsoo says. “They didn’t want to like it until I told them I was happy with who I was dating and I wasn’t going to change anything about it. But I would still be in Infinite and make music with them and everything. They eventually said yes.”

            “And the other Infinite members?” Jessica asks.

            “They accepted me and Alex,” Myungsoo says. “Aish so many questions.”

            “I’m curious,” Jessica says. “You might have cause more of a scandal then Eunhyuk and IU. But still I’m very happy for you both.” She looks at you smiling.

            “Thank you,” you say bowing your head. You look at Myungsoo who’s smiling at you. You look at your hands smiling even brighter knowing that he’s not ashamed to show he likes you in front of everyone.