The Big Day

Once In A Lifetime

The day after you return from your trip to L.A. you get up to go to school for the first time since you got caught in the scandal. You were scared out of your mind but you had to go back to school eventually.

            You walk into the classroom followed by glares from girls that still hate your guts. You sit down behind Taeyeon who smiles at you. Least someone doesn’t hate you for what you did.

            “Hi welcome back,” she says to you.

            “Hi,” you say quietly. You get a paper airplane thrown at you. You unfold it seeing a note written in red marker.

            You need to stop dating Myungsoo before you get hurt and more than you asked for. You look at the note sighing. You place the note on your desk trying to smile but finding it hard to not let these girls get to you.

            I guess I’m still the enemy. The teach walks in finally to start the lesson.

            “Today we have a special guest coming to talk to you all today so please be respectful to them,” the teacher says. “Come on in now.”

            The door opens again and in walks your boyfriend Myungsoo carrying a huge sign saying Alex is my boyfriend and I love him.

            “Hi I’m Kim Myungsoo,” he says bowing as all the girls scream in excitement. “I know you all dislike Alex since he’s dating me but ask yourself this how would you feel if you were dating a celebrity and were disliked by lots of people?”

            “Why are you dating a boy Myungsoo oppa?” a girl asks. “I mean you have plenty of girls who like you why date Alex of all people?”

            “Because,” Myungsoo says smiling at you. “He makes me happy with everything he does. I couldn’t ask for a better person to fall in love with. Please don’t hate him or torment him because he’s dating me. He’s a normal person like you all and should be treated nicely regardless of who he’s with and if you like it or not. I came here to say I love Alex with all of my heart and no one should make him feel bad because I said yes to him. I chose to date him.”

            “Why do you like Alex so much?” another girls asks.

            “Everything Alex is amazing to me,” Myungsoo says after a minute of thinking. “The way he fits in my arms, the way he makes me smile, his laugh, his smile, the way he talks to me like I’m a normal person not just a celebrity, the way he feels when I hug him, the way he can make any situation better with just him being there with me, his muscles he has worked hard to get, the way his abs feel when I touch them, the smell of his hair when I embrace him, a lot of things, and the way he cries and is not afraid to show his emotions.”

            While he says all of those things you can’t help but have tears b your eyes. Myungsoo really knew how to make you love him more and more.

            “So that’s why Alex is very special to me,” Myungsoo says. “And if you want to hate someone please hate me. Thank you for listening to me.” He goes over to your desk pulling you up from your seat. “Alex I love you. You’re the most amazing and only boyfriend I’ve ever had and I wouldn’t want any other person.”

            When he hugs you the whole room screams aww.

            “You’re crying,” Myungsoo says smiling at you.

            “Because of what you said about why you liked me,” you say smiling. “It was one of the most beautiful things anyone has said about me well except the abs part that was embarrassing.”

            “I’m sorry Alex,” a girl says. “I guess I shouldn’t have judged you. If you are happy and can make Myungsoo of all people fall for you, you must be special.” One by one people start apologizing to you.

            “Thank you for coming here today,” you say to them.

            “I have to get back to the practice room but after school I’ll pick you up and we can hang out,” Myungsoo says. “Okay?”

            “Sounds good,” you say to him. “I’ll see you then.” Myungsoo kisses you quickly on the lips before leaving.

 

            After school you see Myungsoo standing by the front gate waiting for you listen to music. You run over to him smiling hugging him.

            “Hi,” Myungsoo says petting your hair. “Let’s go. Baekhyun called me today saying he had a surprise for us at the EXO dorm.”

            “Okay let’s go,” you say smiling. You hold his hand as you get into the car to head off to EXO’s dorm wondering what the surprise is.

            “Hi,” Baekhyun says answering the door. “I’m glad you two could come today! I have something to give you both. Come in.” You both enter the dorm room saying hi to D.O., Kai, Luhan, and Chanyeol who are also there.

            “So,” Baekhyun says. “Close your eyes and extend your hands.” You both close your eyes as you feel Baekhyun put a paper in your hands. “Okay open your eyes now.”

            You open your eyes to a crème colored letter. You open the envelope and it’s a card reading you are invited to Baekhyun’s brother’s wedding.

            “Really?” you ask him in surprise. “You want to invite me to the wedding of your brother.”

            “Yes,” Baekhyun says. “Both of you because you are some of my best friends. My other band mates are going to and my brother and his soon to be wife is okay with me inviting you two so you guys have to go okay?”

            “Of course,” Myungsoo says. “Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

            “Thank you,” you say. “I am very thankful for you to have invited me to something so important as your brother’s wedding.”

            “Aww you’re so cute,” Baekhyun says. “Of course you’re my friend Alex.”

            The wedding is next weekend on a Saturday. You tell your mom and she sends you out to rent a suit with Myungsoo. You both get black suits and you get a purple tie to go with and Myungsoo gets a teal tie to go with you’re very excited.

 

            The day of the wedding comes and Myungsoo comes to pick you up.

            “Hold on!” your mom says. “I need to take a picture of you two. You look so handsome.” She grabs her camera as you roll your eyes. “Alex take the picture.”

            “Fine,” you say. “You’re so annoying mom.”

            “It’ll be quick,” mom says. Myungsoo wraps his arm around you as mom takes the picture. “Thank you. Now have fun at the wedding.”

            “Bye,” you say hugging her as you leave to go to the wedding. “I’m excited.”

            “Me too,” Myungsoo says. He turns on the radio for you to listen music to on the way.

            When you get to the building you head inside greeted by Baekhyun who escorts you into the main hall where the procession will take place.

            “Take a seat with the other members over there,” Baekhyun says. “I have to go to the back to prepare for the ceremony, but I’ll see you all later for the banquet afterwards. See you then. Bye.”

            You take a seat next to Luhan as Myungsoo sits next to you holding your hand.

            “This is such a good day,” Luhan says. “I’m so happy for Baekhyun’s brother.”

            “Me too,” you say smiling.

            The ceremony for the wedding begins and you see Baekhyun walking down the isle as the best man. The ceremony goes by relatively fast and then you are all ushered into the banquet hall for the food and dancing and festivities.

            “The food looks so good,” you say in line. “It smells good too.”

            “Yeah,” Myungsoo says. You take your seats after receiving your food as Baekhyun comes to sit next to you and the other EXO members. You’re all about to dig in and eat when the doors start rattling and shouting is head outside.

            “What is all that noise?” Chanyeol asks looking at the door. “Is there a fight outside or something? So loud.”

            “I don’t know,” Baekhyun says. He gets up going over to his brother and his wife. “What’s going on?”

            “I don’t know,” his brother says. “Stay away from the door Baek. Just continue eating.” He returns to his seat to eat when the door burst open followed by a bunch of screams.

            “EXO!” a hoard of girls run into the room screaming. “They’re here!” They start screaming to take pictures of the EXO members who look scared out of their mind.

            “What’s going on?” D.O. yells. He grabs Kai’s arm. “I’m scared.”

            “Let’s go,” Myungsoo says. “Away from the table.” He grabs your arm leading you away from the table mixing you in with the other wedding guests.

            “EXO!” they keep screaming as they stand on people’s chairs and tables to get pictures.

            “Stop!” Chanyeol keeps yelling. “Everyone stop!” Unfortunately no one listens and the screaming keeps going. Security guards start running into the room to deal with the commotion.

            “Why are you all doing this?” Baekhyun asks. “This is embarrassing!” He is red in the face. The guards start grabbing girls to take them out of the building.

            “Everyone not invited get out!” Baekhyun’s brother yells. “Now! This is a wedding!”

            “EXO!” girls keep screaming.

            “Kai!” one yells. “Baekhyun move out of the freaking way!” She throws a piece of food at Baekhyun. “Move!”

            “Please get out!” Baekhyun yells. “This is a private venue! I’m sorry but you’re not allowed in here!”

            After a while more of struggles with the security and the girls everything settles down but tension is still in the room and the EXO members are full of anxiety.

            “I’m so sorry,” Baekhyun says to his brother and his wife. “I had no idea that our fans would do something like that. I’m so sorry for all the trouble we caused today.”

            “Don’t worry,” his brother says. “No one could’ve known what was going to happen today.” He hugs his brother. “I’m fine.”

            “Don’t worry Baekhyun,” his wife says patting him. “I’m sorry for this happening. Don’t blame yourself.”

 

            After the wedding is over you and Myungsoo stay behind with the EXO members.

            “Baek you okay?” Chanyeol asks him patting him on the back.

            “No,” Baekhyun says crying. “I feel like that whole thing was my fault because our fans acted so crazy.”

            “Don’t blame yourself Baekhyun,” Chen says. “It isn’t your fault this happened.”

            “Whatever,” Baekhyun says sighing. “Let’s just g home. I’ll talk to you later this week Alex okay?” He gets up with the other members to head back to the their dorm.

            “Come on let’s go home,” Myungsoo says helping you up.

            “We can hang out at my house,” you say to him. “Okay?”

            “Sure,” Myungsoo says smiling. You get into the car to head home.