Our lunch! ^^

Forbidden Love

Sunny dressed in a tight fitting blouse and wore a pair of skinny jeans, accentuating both her thin legs and ample bosom for the day. As she reached the school gate, she heard someone calling out for her.

'Sunny unnie! Sunny unnie!'

She turned around to see Sooyoung running towards her. Her heart raced upon Sooyoung's arrival.

'Unnie, let's meet at 1 over at the cafe okay? Seeya!' Sooyoung exuberantly exclaimed, before winking at Sunny and rushing off for class.

'Did... She just... Wink at me???'. Sunny stammered to herself.

'I'd better get going before I'm late for class again...' Sunny thought.

After my chemistry tutorial, I left for the cafe, only to reach there with Sooyoung already waiting for me.

'Annyeong Unnie!' Sooyoung squealed with all the aegyo she had.

'Annyeong! Come, let's order our food, my treat.' I said, grinning widely.

In her confusion, Sooyoung pouted and said, 'Wasn't I supposed to make it up to you? I should be the one treating you instead!'

'Meh, it's fine. I was just kidding about that back then hahaha.' Sunny smiled, 'Just order what you want, okay?'

Sooyoung hesitated, feeling bad, but eventually said, 'Hmm... Okay. Fair warning, I eat more than most pepole around here, so your bill just might explode. If that happens... I'm so sorry...'

'Hahahaha it's fine, really. Just order what you want.' Sunny generously offered.

'Waiter!' Sooyoung raised her voice for a male to come. 'I'll have a medium rare beef steak, a seafood platter, salad bar for two and a cafe au lait. Unnie, what'll you be eating??'

'Umm... Just give me a Spaghetti Bolognese and an iced tea. Thank you.' Sunny beamed at the waiter, thinking, 'Damn. She has a hell of an appetite. Guess who's not going to buy any new handbags this week.'

While waiting for the food, they started chatting about themselves, hoping to get to know each other better. Sooyoung then proposed, 'Unnie-yah, since you're treating me to this lunch, why not come over to my place tonight, and let me cook up something special for you?'

Sunny was shocked at the sudden proposition, but quickly regained her composure, grinned and cutely squealed, 'Yeah sure!'

Just then, the food came and they dug in. Sunny couldn't hold herself back as she thought about the dirty things she could do to Sooyoung at her house. She whispered to herself, 'Damn, I want her so bad, so ing bad. I want her right now and she's not going to stop me from her tonight.' She fantasised about Sooyoung's long and y thighs, and his she was going to be ed absolutely senseless tonight.

'Unnie-yah, are you alright? You've got some drool leaking out the side of your mouth...' Sooyoung cleaned off the saliva with her index finger and ally it clean, while tishly smiling at Sunny.

Sunny gasped at her actions, as.thoughts ran through her brain. 'Could it be... Could it be that... Sooyoung was for me? Guess I can only find out tonight...'

HEYY GUYS:D thanks for subscribing hahaha means a lot to me:) if you guys could just leave some comments on my writing:) thanks for the sub's again!! I hope you guys will enjoy this fic hahahaha I'm a first time writer for fics anw:) decided towrite a les fic cos @hauntedaffair hahaha:D thanks again!!:)