Heaven and Hell

Forbidden Love

Somewhere in the depths.

The pungent smell of the rotting bodies was evident. Sooyoung awoke to a repulsive stench.

Sooyoung's POV.

Again, my head throbbed. Everything was blurry and misty. I reached out, only to see 7 fingers on my hand.

Putting my hand onto my heart, I felt its beat. *lub. lub-dub. lub-dub. lub.* It was irregular, unfortunately.

All the signs of myself being poisoned were showing... Sigh.

Well I guess that's the downside of being a daughter of the Devil.

Sunny's POV

I have been running around frantically, trying to find her...

Every hangout we've been to, every hidden part of the school, even her house! She was nowhere to be found...

Despairing, I walked home, head down. The heavens poured down on my head, drenching me.

Everyone was staring at me - I was wearing a white tee, so naturally they'd be seeing, well, my bra. But honestly, I couldn't care less.

For some reason, I just seemed to can't help but cry again. My eyes were already red and puffy...

Looking like a ghost, I just walked aimlessly, mind only filled with Sooyoung...

*bump*

'Oh, sorry.' I bumped into someone, as I wasn't looking in the direction I was walking. I just soullessly drifted away.

'Sunny Lee! Is that you?' The person I bumped into shouted.

I turned, looking through my curtain. Eyes widening, I just stood there.

'Sunny-ah!!! How long has it been?!?!' The girl ran over and gave me a mega bear hug. She's strong for a person her height, but who am I to judge when I'm well, about her height?

This lady was my former girlfriend. .. . Why'd she have to appear now...

'What're you doing here?' I asked with my eyes glaring at her.

'Why come back?' I coldly asked. She looked remorseful as she heard me speak.

To be Continued~

Hello people!!:D sorry for the super short update:( but this is an important chapter okay!! Its short but concise cos it contains valuable information to the plot that's coming up after I finish torturing y'all about Sooyoung:3 Don't kill me haha I'm sorry, I really have to torture you guys a bit:p:p ANYWAY, I hope you guys are enjoying this fic:D lol. I'm sad I lost a subscriber:( considering the little that I have already, its a blow to me:/ but its okay! because I have you all~ thanks to all you guys who read my story, I'm really grateful:) So please comment, subscribe and Upvote if you haven't done so, please!:) Seems like the A/N is longer than the chapter itself. huh. please help spread this story if you like it okay!! I greatly appreciate your help:)) thanks again for reading!!

oh. and guess Sunny's ex? ;)

peace out.

I might update again today but its unlikely. I haven't even started on it lol And I have so much HW:/ I'll try okay!!