Night - Eigengrau.

Forbidden Love

At the Choi Household.

Sunny's POV.

I rushed here by cab, not giving a damn how much I paid the driver. My girlfriend's safety is way more important than any material attachment. Unlike those other people who only love for material items. They do not deserve real love. Just like that .

It was already late into the night. Not wanting to disturb anyone, I surveyed the perimeter of the mansion, which was a bloody large size of 200 metres in total... God knows how big the property is....

Alas, no loophole was to be found.

Alone in the pitch black darkness of the night, I had only the warmth of the moonlight to try to warm me. The moonlight being incomparable to Sooyoung's warm touch all over me, I sighed in defeat.

'What if Sooyoung was really dead by now? What if she left me? What if... What... No... That can't happen...' I broke down. losing my sanity in the mystery of the eigengrau. Rain fell again, as my tears continually rolled down my cheeks. I felt useless. All those times Sooyoungie had protected me against others...

And I can't do to help her in the times when she was in the direst need of help. What a girlfriend I am.

I scoffed at my own thoughts. Maybe... Just maybe I am not fit for Sooyoung... Maybe I should leave her once I save her... She deserves more than me...

They say that, 'If you love something, let it go.'

I can't seem to comprehend those simple words. I LOVE SOOYOUNG. BUT I DO NOT SEE MYSELF GIVING HER UP. No matter what happens.

I'm so confused... My heart ached, as it yearned for the warmth of the body that I missed so much.

My body convulsed indefinitely, longing for the voice that I know I live for.

Everything was in a mega jumble. My mind was like my heart. My body was like my mind. My heart was like my body. It was a fatal three way...

End of Sunny's POV.

Sunny lay her shoulder against the pavement. Eigengrau seemed to get darker, even though it was impossible. Those eyes which light up the world with their brightness seem to dim, draining hope from the entire universe. The hope, the only ray of light left, just appeared to disappear into the heart of the universe. Her eyes were shut wide open as shock overcame her. Angels floated in her vision, Eden only a few steps away. Just then, an unknown force, strong and evil, dragged her into the abyss of pain and suffering, away from the paradise she was oh-so-close to. Her heart scrunched, at losing the opportunity to live her life happy once and for all. Painful memories crept back into her head. Screams and moans of pain intruded her inner circle, tearing down the defenses that she had worked so hard to steel herself over the past years for any calamity. This calamity lasted for centuries, as it appeared. Apocalypse racked her brains. Just then, a familiar voice rang in her brain.

Her eyes opened, to see a bloodied girl, crucified by the same nails which He was done. Weak and pained, she begged to have the punishment stopped.

'How is the show going for you?' A deep voice blasted in her ears.

Her sensitivity and awarwness rose to their maximums, even by just hearing this man's voice. She knew that he was one to be avoided at all costs. Not at the cost of losing her girlfriend though.

Pain blasted through her mind. She convulsed, screaming and struggling against her own chains. The chains that He had implanted to forget the heartbreaking memories of the past.

The chains. Lodged deep inside her body. A device. All-powerful to all but one. The carrier herself.

Sunny's POV

'ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!' In my weak state, I don't know how I got the strength.

I fought the pain inside me, the instinct of my own. I found a renewed source of unlimited power.

Plunging my hands into the cortexes of my brain, I yanked out the small little chip.

Memories fill my brain, oh how good it felt to be back...

Cracking my neck, I wandered around, trying to find my way to the guy who seemingly shouted in my ear...

End of Sunny's POV

Sooyoung's POV

I arose from my near slumber, weak and deprived.

A shrill scream. A familiar voice. . No. She couldn't... Oh ... Argh! ! Why is she so stupid!!! A splitting pain shot up my spine.

' YOU SIWON! YOU'LL PAY. I SWEAR.' I let out one last battle cry before Eigengrau retook its rightful position in my eyes.

End of Sooyoung's POV.

'Well, well. What do we have here?' The man voiced out again, smirking.

HELLO PEEPS~ ENJOY HAHAHA IDK WHAT TO SAY:D SO JUST ENJOY, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE OKAY! LOVE Y'ALL TO THE ANDROMEDA AND BACK! hmm just curious, how long do you guys want this fic to last? cos I have no idea myself. I'm just freewriting all of these chapters:p *hides* anywayyyy:) OH AND BTW, Eigengrau is the darkest shade of black that we can find. Close your eyes and you'll get to see Eigengrau:D

oh and uhh... do tell me if you get confused by what I'm writing, because my writing style may be a little confusing when it comes to descriptions and such... thanks:)

*peace out*