Heart.

Forbidden Love

The same night.

Sooyoung's POV

. She's neither picking up my calls nor replying my texts...

I must have pissed her off real bad. Ugh. Why can't I be a human for god's sake.

*BOOOM*

A bright flash of white light struck the ground before me, and thunder rumbled in my ears. The sudden sound reminded me of the words I weren't supposed to have said.

Crap. Now the unnamed Lord is going to come after me. What's wrong with me; always seeming to do the wrong things, and saying the wrong words at the wrong time.

Well the Lord. My bunny is more important than that old bugger.

Something blinded me, and I felt a searing pain on my left hand.

'OUCH. DAMN.' I swore out loud in the darkness.

A tree-like mark appeared on my hand, indicating my sin.

AW man, I'm going to be seriously punished by the Lord now.

As if the heavens were listening to my words, its tears started falling, drenching me in my clothes.

Hurriedly, I made my way to her apartment.

As I reached the door of truth, I heard little whimpering noises.

Sunny's POV

How could she?

Why did she?

Is she whom I thought she really is?

My heart and brain conflicted against each other.

My head started throbbing from the immense amount of contradictions and complications I had over-killed my brain for.

My heart longed for the warmth that would comfort me, while on the flip side, my brain was forcing me not to give a single damn about her, insisting that I forget about the incident, along with the girl I longed so much for.

Hiding under my ONLY companion, I sniffled continuously and tried to stifle my heartfelt pain for her.

'DAMN IT! WHY CAN'T I JUST FORGET ABOUT HER ALREADY?'

No matter how much THAT incident hurt me, I just simply couldn't hate her. Its been this way ever since I was born.

I have never been able to hate anyone for more than 10 minutes.

Think this is crazy? You can't imagine what people do to me. They take advantage of my innocence and forgiveness, hurting me bad, then apologising to me. Being the oh-so-damn-softhearted girl I was, I couldn't help but just forgive them.

Then, they'll hurt me again. I thought she would be different, but I guess not.

Sighing, I hugged my Minion, and cowered under the safety and comfort of my blanket.

Footsteps. *click-clack, click-clack*

Knocking. *knock, knock*

*Ding, ding* The doorbell.

*Crrk, crrk* The lock revolved.

*Creak* The door. *Creak*

*Hello, Hello? Moshi, Moshi?* My ringtone *Hello, Hello? Moshi, Moshi?*

I gulped in fear.

*ZZZT ZZZT* Vibrations. My phone.

'W-who's there? Nervous, I questioned the thin air around me. I felt a presence lurking outside my house. Not evil, but not exactly angelic either.

The silent reply from the atmosphere eased my calm.

I felt, literally, my heart beating. I heard its distinctive beat. Its irreplaceable pumping of my blood. *Thump, thump*

This unknown yet familiar feeling seemed to terrorise me.

End of Sunny's POV

In those moments in Sunny's head, an hour unknowingly past.

Sooyoung's POV

Dilemma crashed upon me.

What if she hates me for the rest of my life?

Damn, I don't even know when my life will end.

Should I enter? I do have a spare key that I -secretly- made a copy of... But is it morally right?

Ah damn. Should have spent more time reading the bloody encyclopaedia of humans.

My dilemma. It was really killing my brain cells, gosh. Not that I care but it sure hurts.

Sigh... How is Sunny? Her slight sniffs were still audible.

I felt so guilty. Damn it. Why did I have to have an assignment on that day for 's sake.

My heart pained to hear her suffer, and yet I couldn't bear to bring myself to head into the tiny apartment, just to apologise and explain for my actions.

Sigh...

End of Sooyoung's POV

Sooyoung waited for half an hour, before the short sniffles stopped. She decided to enter the house, and she unlocked the main gate with absolute caution not to wake Sunny up.

As she opened the door, she felt a gust of air whooshing towards her face.

*PANG*

Sunny rammed the frying pan into the door frame. Sooyoung dodged just in time.

Sunny gulped, 'D-did I miss? There wasn't anyone outside the door... I-is there a ghost??'

Cowering, she slid back into the house, before seeing someone crouching.

'I-its you... W-what are you doing here...' Sunny fought to hold back her tears as she saw the crouching figure.

'Sunny-ah... Mianata... I-I... Never meant for you to see what you saw...' Saying that, the figure embraced her.

Sunny stood, silently and shocked, as her brain failed to transmit signals which she could comprehend.

Hey sup my loyal readers and subscribers!! Here's a longer update hehe. idk man. I think my updates are pretty short, aren't they? Anywayyyy~~~ hope you enjoyed the update!!:D Do comment, subscribe and Upvote okay?:) Thanks so much for reading this:)