Trouble, trouble, on the double.

Forbidden Love

Author's POV

The sky darkened. Storms brewed as the brows of the Archangel's morphed into deep creases, his real age showing. Fire seemed to go round the rim of his eyes as he fumed. No one had made him this angry ever since... The Incident...

The Incident that no one, not even the Archangel's right-hand man could bear to bring up without risking the rage of the Archangel.

A bright light lit up the heavens, signalling that the worst was bound to arrive within a matter of minutes, or seconds even.

'SUMMON LEE SOONKYU TO MY OFFICE NOW. I DON'T CARE WHERE SHE IS. JUST GET HER HERE, ALONG WITH CHOI SOOYOUNG. NOW!' the Archangel boomed, with accordance to the rumblings of the thunder.

'Yes sir.' Tiffany meekly replied from outside the supposedly soundproof walls, barely surviving her first-hand experience of the Archangel's rage.

The woman smirked, glad that her plan had worked... Of course it would. Everything would go in her favour as long as she had got her word in first. She was a very, very persuasive person, with excellent linguistic skills that would stun the boffins at Oxford. Her language was literally out of the world. LITERALLY. There was only one person who was able to resist her fancy speech. She is about to get into trouble, but what the woman did was just dig her own grave, 50 yards further into hell, even though she was an Angel.

Trouble, trouble,

On the double,

Make the undesired,

Hurt and fallen.

Jessica's POV

I'm sorry, Sunny babe. But what I'm doing is for our good. For you. For me. For us. For the sake of the Angels' survival.

Your happiness alone is worth the rest of ours.

Now, hark, hark! Bring thy evils to wherefore shalt be dealt with, of utmost truth and unbiasedness.

End of Jessica's POV

Back at Jessica's apartment,

Sooyoung's POV

'Babe, did you have to me so hard?' I asked as my crotch was sore as hell, and that was coming from someone who had experienced hell firsthand.

She just smirked at me and gave me an evil smile. .

'Oh I pray to the gods and demons, save me from this wonderful fiend, who will always love me no matter who I am, and what I do.' I prayed toward the sky, which turned dark in a matter of seconds.

Hearing me pray, she shrieked. 'Yah! Stop that" I'm not a fiend okay!! The Archangel can hear us!!'

'Well then, that's your fault!! I might be the strongest person alive, but by any standards, my crotch definitely can't take THAT much of hardcore pumping, can it? Anyway... What's with the skies? A minute ago, it was still bright and sunny, then it just turned BLACK like BLAAAAACK. What's happening?' I asked out of curiosity.

'...' She didn't answer me; and just kept quiet, with her face kind of contorted.

Waving my hands in front of her face, 'Babe? Are you okay?? Look, I'm sorry. My words may have been too harsh, forgive me? Please?'

She shot her evil eye at me.

'Okay, okay! Its my fault alright?? Please for-' she just cut me off, like WHAT??

'I'm trying to concentrate here... Sorry babe but will you SHUT UP.' She said that with her poker face on.

. That scares the hell out of Me. And not to say that was the first time she'd given me her poker face, telling me she had to concentrate... Something must've happened at HQ for her to be so serious. Its so unlike her...

'Oh I pray to the gods and demons, return my cheerful Sunny bunny back to me~' I pleaded in silence.

End of Sooyoung's POV

The eerie silence in the room was so loud, it was deafening. Sooyoung looked at Sunny pleadingly, wanting her old Sunny back. She DEFINITELY would not want Hell Sunny on her, again. So she had no choice but to shut up and observe from afar. The physical distance between them was merely 10 centimetres, but their minds were worlds apart...

Suddenly, Sunny's eyes grew into golf balls, her eyes glowing, blood crimson red. Her poker face could not get any more stiff. At this rate, she could even win 10 WSOP bracelets with ease, trumping all the past champions such as Greg Merson and probably even Phil Ivey, the greatest poker player...

Hell has befallen them, Sunny realised.

Sunny's POV

Jessica... You bloody traitor... I thought you would've understood. How wrong and naïve both of us were. Had I known what had happened between you and your beloved Gyuri... .

'Babe? Are you okay? Please don't scare me... Your face is bloody creepy... Is there something wrong? Did something happen at HQ?' Sooyoung's words seemed to be teetering toward her, as if they were afraid of her.

How I wish I could've reassured her with soothing words, but the truth is, I can't. Not after what Jessica had done. Not after knowing that the most elite of the Angels, the Legion, was going to come after her. She was part of them, and she was the strongest amongst the normal members. There was, however, a group in it. The true elites of the elites. Only 1 person had survived their unrelenting attacks. That would be the Devil himself...

'Soo, baby... I'm sorry that this has to happen... But we NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE, NOW.' I coldly replied, face stone as Mount Everest would ever be.

'Huh? What? Why?' Sooyoung questioned.

'Don't ask. Just do it. We NEED TO LEAVE, NOW. Before THEY come...' I dragged Sooyoung out of the duvet, and realised she was still .

I couldn't help sneaking a peek at her even though we were in for hell. Damn she's hot...

'Soo! Put on some clothes and let's go!' I chided.

She reluctantly got up and whined.

'Just change!! Hurry! I'll explain to you on the way. Now hurry!' I rushed her.

'Okay, okay!' She replied, in an annoyed tone.

Just then, the front door smashed open.

'Yah. Go search for them, will you, Kris?' A voice came about, loud enough for Sunny to hear.

'No~ I'm lazy.... Go Suho, I choose you!' Another guy, who was probably Kris, said.

'Meh. Why did the Archangel ask us to do this, anyway...' Suho said, lazily.

In a panic, Sunny rushed Sooyoung out of the room, opening the windows, and carried Sooyoung on her back and flew out.

Author's POV

'Did you hear something??' Kris asked.

'Yeah... It came from that room.' Suho replied.

'OKAY...' The last guy said, as he cracked his neck, 'LET THE CHASING BEGIN...'

-to be continued-

Hullo guys!!:) back with a new chapter... I know that this is getting nowhere, and that's true. Because I don't have a plot end in mind lol. I'm just writing with the flow~ anyway, I shall try my best to update soon, I'm having competitions this week and the next. Thanks for reading me fic ok!:) love y'all and don't feel shy to comment/subscribe!!:) I appreciate all your support throughout:D seeya next time!!:D *peace*