Escape? (nah)

Forbidden Love

Author's POV

2 figures sped past the skyscrapers of the city in a hurry, both blending into the darkness of the night, hiding and running away from their captors.

What was a initially a myth to the human race, came true in a matter of minutes. As the shrouded figures bounded after their targets, the imbeciles stood still, unable to comprehend the technology that these flying creatures were using.

'Were they aliens? How did they manage to stay afloat for such a long time?' Many wondered; it was not in their capabilities to understand that these were creatures of myth, not of any alien kind.

They who have been staying with the creatures of the upper rungs for such a long time - at least a few millennia - still do not realise the existence of these heavenly beings... Hence their awed expressions at the sight of random flying things just popping up in their mediocre core of a civilisation.

Meanwhile... 2 of these beings were escaping from the hurriedly catching up captors.

Sooyoung's POV

*weeeeeew*

Oh wow, guess what? We just shot past another skyscraper. Not only that... We ING MISSED IT BY LIKE A MILLIMETRE. I might be the strongest person alive, physically, but no, my mental strength has not reached that level yet ._.

So, being the mentally weak girl at heart, I screamed. And screamed. And screamed. Well, I tried to... But I guess I was just too shocked to even open my mouth. Who would've knew that we would become public enemy Number 1 in just a matter of an hour. Jessica... Why did we even trust you?

'Sunny babe, will you kindly explain to me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?' I hollered through the whipping wind. Okay, more like whispered. I was way too scared of heights.

'Okay.... Basically, we are wanted by the Archangel.' She calmly said through the wind.

Losing my patience quickly, and considering that we were 300 metres in the sky, I tried to scream (again) 'I GET THAT. JUST TELL ME WHAT THE IS GOING ON!'

'RELAX WILL YOU! According to my friend, Tiffany, who is the secretary of the Archangel, Jessica informed the Archangel of your existence. And the reason why he's so anxious about your appearance... Is because of the Incident. It happened a really long long time ago and no one would EVER dare to bring the matter up in front of the Archangel... So I'm guessing that the guy who had caused the Archangel so much trouble... Is related to you.' Sunny spoke, quickly, probably to avoid another of my scoldings (what scoldings?)

'Okay... But what happened? What happened during the Incident? Who caused it? Its so confusing ugh.' Questions kept popping up in my head.

'Hmm... What happened at the Incident? I'm not too sure of that.. I was born after it happened and no one bothered to inform me at all. All I know is that if someone like you falls into the hands of the Devil then there'll be a HELL LOAD of trouble. Which is probably the reason why he wants both of us back, and why he probably sent THOSE three after us. But I'm not sure of the exact reason, which is why we are on the run. But knowing them, they would prefer a challenging chase rather than a lame, meek surrendering, hence the chase. You are free to unleash your powers at them, but please don't kill them.'

'So either way, we'd be caught by them? And Angels can be killed?' I questioned even more.

'Pretty much, yeah. They're professionals. They almost. ALMOST, by the thick of your skin, caught Choi Minkyu. So just give them some trouble, but don't kill them. Yes, you just need to... Well, hit them directly on the Solar Plexus. You can do whatever you want with them, cos we'll just heal automatically.' She informed me.

'Aren't you afraid that I kill you right here and now? I might just be a spy for Minkyu for all you know.' I jokingly teased.

'I assure myself that you won't betray my trust. Even if you kill anyone of the Angels, it won't be me, cos you just love me way too much. And besides, since you won't kill me, I will be there to punish you. I may not know how to kill you, but I'll torture you till no ends. IN BED. Let's see how long you can last, shan't we?' She retorted, before turning back to face me, and winked.

I really shouldn't get onto her bad side...

As we spoke, we covered a long distance, finding ourselves in the rural areas, barren land in sight. We landed in the middle of nowhere. This seemed to be our battlefield.

Trying to recover from flight sickness, I squatted down and tried to get myself to snap out of the trance. Then, 3 figures sped above us, and landed about 10, 20 metres away from us, with a loud boom.

Another storm brewed, though not as strong as the Archangel's. The three guys' eyes glowed each a certain colour.

Sunny walked close to me, pulling me up and introduced them to me. 'Soo, do you see the three of them? The one whose eyes are glowing blood red, that's Kris. The guy beside him, with his eyes glowing cyan, that's Suho. The last guy is their leader. That's Minho; he's the most dangerous of them all, and he's the right-hand man of the Archangel. I'll take the other two, you take Minho. Be careful okay?' She warned.

Nodding, I let adrenaline rush through my veins, releasing the powers that I has kept in secrecy for a long long while.

Feels good to be back. Leggo.

End of Sooyoung's POV

Sunny's POV

'Hey, we meet again eh?' I asked, smiling.

'Just give yourself up, Sunny, you know that you can't defy the boss.' Kris spoke coldly.

'Nah, what's the point in that? Anyway, aren't you guys always up for a fight? Bring it.' I replied, pulling Sooyoung close to me.

'Well, you asked for it.' Suho said.

Finishing off his last syllable, Kris and Suho rushed at me; causing me to break away from Sooyoung in defense.

As I fought the two, I had a hard time keeping up with the relentless, unanimous attacks of theirs - I had not fought in a long while, which would be about 3 days. However, I was still able to keep them in check, for I am the strongest amongst them. But Sooyoung... I am worried for her. It seems to me, that she is unable to fight, as seen when she was captured by the devils.

But apparently, she has no problem fending for herself. She fought off Minho's attacks easily, as if she were swatting flies. Even so, Minho has not even released his full ability.

Oh ! Minho's about to launch a spirit shot at Sooyoung! As I tried to rush to Sooyoung to protect her from it, I let down my guard.

'Argh! !' I bellowed as Kris punched me in the plexus.

I began to feel faint - my vision blurred, causing me to lose my balance. I fell to the ground with a thud. I tired to fight off the dizziness, but to no avail...

Sooyoung's POV

As I fought, I grew wary of Minho's true strength. However, I felt someone watching me... I let down my guard just to see who it was.

When I turned to face the observer, I heard a loud scream before seeing someone fall to the ground, seemingly dead. Only then, I realised it was Sunny who fell.

My heart burnt in anger towards the Angels, but I could not bring myself to harm them when Sunny was hurt...

Due to the shock, I was unable to move, allowing Minho to strike me hard enough with a spirit shot, incapacitating me. I fell onto the ground, eyes rolling back...

-to be continued-

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAD TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING:/ anyway here's the update and WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO SOOSUN:D *evil author has descended* okay haha enough of that:p let me hear your thoughts okay! Please subscribe and upvote if you like my story!!:) thanks for being so patient with me you guys are ing awesome:DDDDDDDD

*peace out*