Dilemma & Pain

Forbidden Love

Jessica's apartment, Sooyoung & Sunny's room.

Author's POV

*chirp chirp*

The beam of sunlight streaked into the room with an unseen grace, its every step light and fleet, ever so slowly creeping into the room, not intending to wake the two princesses up from their heavy slumber. The lone ray inched toward their eyes, threatening to invade the priceless sleep that they needed so much thanks to the intensive workout session the night before, if you know what I mean.

The birds chirped a tune as the sunlight broke into the shade of the tree, signalling the start of a new day, as the last fruitful one passed with purpose.

A goddess pried open her heavy eyelids as Mother Nature of the dawn awakened her.

Sunny's POV

Ughh... I work to up to a start as my crotch ached with every movement I tried to make on the soft bed. Sooyoungie really rammed me hard last night. Not that I didn't like it, but it has been a while. Every moment with her was like being in heaven, where troubles are absent and arguments obsolete. Ah, the power of love...

Turning onto my sides, I stared into the beautiful face of my girl's.

Her every feature was perfect; not only physically but also morally and emotionally. How is she a demon in the first place?? Okay, maybe not a demon entirely, but half-blooded. I mean, who the heck in the right mind would give her up as a daughter and purposely make her into a succubus? That logic is rubbish. I suppose Choi Minkyu has a bad taste when it comes to talent...

Well on the other hand... There's uncle Lee. Great eye for talent and appreciative of it... Even though I always say that he doesn't give me money... But why would I need it when I've got everything? Sooyoung alone is enough for me... But then again, should I bring Sooyoungie to him?

As the Archangel, he probably wouldn't accept the fact that there are people even stronger than him; I don't even know if he's even heard of the Forbidden... Should I take the risk? Ugh...

Thoughts ran past my brain so frequently that I didn't even feel the subtle movements of my babe as she awakened from her slumber.

'Morning, Honey...' She yawned.

...

'YAH!' she slapped the back of my head, 'are you even awake?'

Snapping out of my thoughts, 'Oh Morning babe! How come I didn't notice you wake up?' I dumbly asked.

Hearing that, she facepalmed and said, 'Are you alright?? You usually are more alert than this... What's going on in there?', as she tapped my temple.

'Nothing much... Just thinking of how I'm going to reveal you to the Archangel... If you'd really like to rid the world of the demons, I suggest we meet the Archangel as soon as we can. But the problem is...'

'That you're afraid that he might take me away for his own use?' Sooyoung guessed.

Looking at her peculiarly, 'That, and how I'm going to tell him about you, and the Forbidden clan.'

'Well don't you worry about that, cos I'm going to explain my own presence to him. If he doesn't like me, then I'll just walk out the door and be a lone ranger... Out to change the world on my own.' She harshly said.

'But... But you can't!! Are you going to leave me alone?! You heartless woman! *slaps chest* Why do you do this to me! Damn it Soo, are you going to just leave me like that after all the trouble I went to just to save your sorry our of the Devil's Den? Huh? Godammit what's wrong with you? What the actual...' I ranted off, only to be cut off.

'Lee Soonkyu! Listen to me first will you! Stop jumping to conclusions! You know I will never leave you, no matter what happens so just LISTEN FOR GOD'S SAKE. Okay, you calm now?' I nodded. 'I don't want to let you follow me around cos I'm afraid that you might be hurt... Furthermore, what if your Archangel doesn't approve of you to help me eradicate the demons? Its for your safety, babe... You know I can't live without you, so all the more I can't lose you to the people who despised me for my entire life, can I? I love you babe, that's why I cannot lose you. Never in an eternity would I think of getting rid of you; you're my life, my purpose in life. Without you, I might as well become a mindless zombie for that bastard Choi Minkyu to control...' She thoughtfully and carefully mentioned evwryrhing , obviously unwanting to provoke me any further.

'... I'm sorry... I... I didn't mean to shout, I was just afraid that you'd leave... Me...' Solemnly nodding to her words, I pouted.

Sooyoung's POV

Wow, she's real dense, isn't she...

How many times do I have to tell her that I love her before she realises that I will NEVER leave her, for better or worse?

'Aigooo.' *softly knocks her on the head* 'How many times will I have to tell you that I won't leave you, no matter what happens? Don't you trust me?' I pulled her into a hug under the duvet, both of us still completely .

'Well... Its not that I don't believe you, neither do I not trust you... But I just have this... Insecurity... What if, you know? There're so many 'what if's when it comes to you... I'm really afraid that something will happen to you, then I'll seperate us... I can't help but be scared...' She confided in me.

'Babe, you're my sunshine, the only thing that keeps me breathing. You're the source of my life, you know that? Without sunshine, the plants won't be able to photosynthesise and there won't be enough oxygen to go about... I can't live without you, and that's why I'll protect you with all that I have, for the same of us, the sake of our family... So don't you worry, child. Cause I'll always be there for you. Besides, nothing bad can happen to us right? Its not like there's anyone else who will harm us, is there?' I cheesily replied, with a gleam on my face, radiating happiness into her eyes.

'I guess you're right... Love you, babe. Thanks for comforting me:)' smiling widely, she reciprocated my shining radiation.

End of Sooyoung's POV

Little did they know... That someone was eavesdropping on the outside.

hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been able to update in a while... I had a bad writer's block... I got back my grades and they were rubbish. Lol I mugged like 6 weeks prior to the exams an I got worse grades than ever before. Meh. Anywayys:) love y'all guys man thanks for sticking by Ne while I was going through rough periods:p anyway thanks for reading! Do subscribe and comment if you want to!!:) and hi to my new subscribers! Love y'all:D