Dinner?

Forbidden Love

Every day went past faster and faster; Sunny was elated to be Sooyoung's, finally. Even though their relationship was kept secret, it was pretty obvious. It was only a matter of time before other students, or worse, their principal found out...

They displayed acts of affection toward each other during classes, even though many people believed that they didn't know each other well enough. True to their words, Sunny was actually using school time to find out more about Sooyoung, and so was the latter.

They met up frequently in the 'secret room' for you-know-what. Luckily, the room was soundproof and no one could hear them. As much as they tried to control their lust for each other, sometimes it would just be too overwhelming. They had regular trysts in the female toilet, with moans and groans of pleasure occasionally escaping either one of their lips.

'Dear, its a week before we finally have our term break! So where do you want to go this time?:) Malibu? Hawaii? Liaoning?' Sunny texted Sooyoung.

'Hmm.... I don't know yet... How about we decide tonight? Come over to my place, my parents are out tonight and I wanna treat you to a feast!:) for taking such great care of me in the past weeks.' Sooyoung replied.

'Okay, sure!! Looking forward to what MY shikshin will be cooking up for me;) Komawo~~' Sunny texted back.

Even though they were only a few metres away from each other in the lecture, they couldn't help but to keep in contact, else they would feel as if their heart were void of blood and brain deprived of oxygen. They could barely leave each other.

Even though they weren't too close to each other in the beginning, their feelings naturally progressed along, with Sooyoung actually taking care of her unnie instead of the other way around. Sooyoung's family was rich and could afford just about anything.

Sooyoung, however, did not tell Sunny of her financial prowess, as she was afraid that Sunny would then be loving her just for the money. Sunny on the other hand, was not born with a silver spoon, and rarely treated herself to luxuries like heading overseas and such.

In fact, this would be the first time she was leaving Korea for a vacation. She only went to Jeju Island and Busan, when she was 7 and 16 respectively. Naturally, she was excited as Sooyoung offered to pay for her.

'Jinjja? You'll pay for me?!' Sunny squealed.

Sooyoung loved it when Sunny did that, her voice was crammed full with aegyo and it was so cute that she couldn't resist smiling sweetly at her.

'Yep! I'll pay for you; its the least I could do cos you treat me so well even though you aren't that rich...' Sooyoung replied while cooking up some simple bibimbap.

'Komawo~~~' Sunny said, sneaking up on Sooyoung, and suddenly hugged for from behind, with her head cutely popping up just nicely on Sooyoung's shoulder.

Sooyoung got a shock but recovered quickly and leaned her head unto Sunny's head, still cooking.

Sunny planted a peck on Sooyoung's cheek and stayed on Sooyoung's shoulder.

Sooyoung unleashed her byun side, her left hand reaching backwards for Sunny's crotch, while using her right hand to fry the ingredients. Sunny felt a weird tickle and backed away from Sooyoung, whispering, 'Yah, if you're , leave it to the last. Save the best for the last, shall we?'

Sunny winked and walked off to the living room.

Sooyoung, well... Almost fainted. She was going out of control soon. All the regular trysts they engage in made her practically Sunny's puppet. Images of Sunny formed in her head, but she speedily erased it, and went back to cook.

'Seobang~ I'm done!' Sooyoung shouted. No one replied.

'She must have fallen asleep...' Sooyoung thought.

'Ah heck. I'm just going to have my share first. If she doesn't wake up by the time I'm done, she's so going to be from all directions tonight.' Sooyoung smirked to herself.

True to her thoughts, Sunny slept through the entire time Sooyoung took to cook up the food. Sooyoung gave her another 5 minutes, and that was used up as well.

'Its go time~~' Sooyoung evilly whispered in Sunny's ear.

Sooyoung carried Sunny bridal style to her room, and her party began.

Hey guys!!:) How do you find the fic so far??:) I hope you all enjoy this as much as I'm writing hahahaha:p Thanks for taking time to read my fic hehe its not the best but well, that's why you guys are here! to critique on my writing so I can improve for you guys!! ^^ So do comment and subscribe:) Upvote if you can too! Thanks for subscribing and upvoting, and most importantly, reading!!:) Do get an AFF account too haha its really fun to write and all:) Thanks again!:)