I Love You... Because...

Forbidden Love

Jessica's apartment

Sooyoung was done bathing, much to the help of Sunny, who, well. Sneakily finger-ed Sooyoung when she was immobile. When asked for the reason behind her action, she absurdly replied, 'Payment for my services, Sooyoungie~.'

What logic.

Sooyoung's POV.

I called out for Sunny; I was hungry and I still couldn't walk properly... I can limp without pain already, but I still can't have my entire weight on that foot.

Maybe that heartless bastard didn't relieve me of my self-healing abilities.

Sunny came into my room, her bright smile illuminating the room, which was already filled to the brim with sunlight.

'Here's your food~' Sunny cheerily said.

Smiling back, I asked her, 'Yah, Bunny-ah. Do you know what's an exothermic reaction?'

'Uhhh... It's a reaction that gives off heat? Why?' She blankly replied.

'Well, cause I'm looking at one right now~' I cheekily said, blushing.

'Is someone trying to pick me up?' She teased.

'Umm...' I stuttered.

'Well, she can't do that, cos I'm already in heaven~' She cheesily smirked.

'... I...' My mind instantaneously went blank hearing her words.

'Awww~ I love you too~' She leaned over to my face, giving it butterfly kisses.

Shocked, I just sat on the bed, speechless.

'Call me when you're done, Sooyoungie~' She called out.

Well that was a first, her initiating things. Seems like she's changed... I like it.

End of Sooyoung's POV

Sooyoung stupidly smiled throughout the time she was alone in the room, mind raving about what Sunny had just done to her.

Well, on the other hand...

Sunny's POV.

Hehe. Sooyoungie is so cute~ Trying a pickup line on me. Well, she doesn't even have to pick me up, I'm already so high up I think I'm going to fall for her a million times over.

A cold voice interrupted my train of thoughts. Her voice.

'Sunny-ah... You seem... Happy? With her?' Jessica meekly questioned.

'Heck, Jess. I'm not happy with her, I'm on ing cloud 999 every time I'm with her.' I replied from the bottom of my heart.

Sensing that she was upset again, I tried to lift up the mood.

'Hey Jess, are you an endothermic reaction?' I asked.

'Huh? What's that?' She dumbly replied.

'Cos you're so damn cold, Ice Princess.' I stuck my tongue out at her cheekily.

'Huh? Wait, what?' She blankly stared into my face, her eyes as if boring holes into every single pore exposed on my body.

'You don't get it?' Ignoring her stares, I questioned.

'Oh.... I get it now... YAH LEE SOONKYU YOU LITTLE...' Jessica started chasing me around the house, like me always used to when we were still, well, together.

-10 minutes later-

*pant pant* ', I should... Really work on... My fitness...' *pant pant*, I breathlessly spoke.

*pant pant* 'Yeah I guess... We both should...' *pant pant* She replied, sweat falling down her pearl white skin.

We both took a rest on the couch, awkwardly. We pretty much had nothing to say... Until...

'Yah Sunny-ah, tell me why do you like that Sooyoung girl.' She asked with her game face on.

Just then, Sooyoung came limping out of the room.

'Sooyoung-ah, didn't I tell you to call for me when you're done?' I sweetly asked.

'Ah, its fine, I can walk a little better now; the pain isn't there when I take a single step.' She smiled lovingly.

*ahem* Jess coughed, as if deliberately to stop our lovey-dovey act.

'Oh uh, I'm sorry to tell you, Jess. I don't like Sooyoung here. I LOVE HER. I can tell you that its impossible for me to say that this... Heavenly thing that I am feeling now is an infatuation. I can give you no reason as to why I love this giant of my girlfriend here. Love needs no reason. They say true love has no need for a reason to love. I'm sorry, but this, I treasure. Its unlike the time where you claimed to love me. You claimed to live me for being cute, being short, being myself. But where did all that go when you left me? I don't think you spared a thought for me when you left, did you? No matter how badly you want me back, all I can tell you is, I'm sorry but Sooyoung here is all I love...'

Hearing that, Sooyoung gave me a tight hug, and a true smile.

I literally melted. In this cold room, with the Ice Princess in it, but with her warmth, I have nothing to fear.

Jessica's POV.

My mind blanked out, right after Sunny finished her lengthy explanation.

I... I know that neglected her then, but all I did was to protect her. Protect her from the people whom I knew would hurt her...

Damn it Sunny, why don't you understand?

A single tear rolled down my eyes; no matter how hard I was trying my best to hold the tears back.

Then, I felt a pair of warm hands on my cheeks; different than that of Sunny's though.

'Jessica, please don't cry...' Sooyoung's soothing voice rang melodiously in my ears...

She wiped away the tears with her thumbs, as if she were my parents who were never there.

Looking up, I saw a angelic smile radiating from her face, even though she was a demon.

How ironic for such a nice girl to be part of them...

Then, Sunny said, apologetically, 'Jess, I don't mean to hurt you, but you know its the truth I'm talking about here... I heard you loud and clear last night... I was still in THAT mode when you said something. I have no choice but to break it to you because, I don't want you to be hurt because of me anymore... I hope you understand...'

Nodding my head and sniffling, I asked Sooyoung, 'So, shall we start over?'

'Huh? Start over? What do you mean?' She innocently asked.

'You... You mean you don't know? My name is Jessica Jung, your rival in the underworld and in love.' I confidently said.

'Oh... I see, so you're from the Jung Clan? Nice to meet you!! I know that my dad is warring with your clan, but I can't be bothered about all that . I hate my dad; he's an .' Sooyoung confessed, to my surprise...

-To be continued-

HEYLOW PEOPLE:D how're you guys haha:p and the fic thus far, how is it? So looking forward to you guys' comments haha:) Oh and uhh... I'm sorry to inform you, that I may have to go on semi-hiatus for probably 2 weeks or so... My End of Year exams are starting tomorrow lol. So I've pretty much been mugging my off. My exams will only end on 18th Oct. So during this period of time, 2-18 Oct, I will try my best to continue with a chapter a week... If not, I hope you'll understand!:) Anywayyy, if you like my fic, please do subscribe, comment, and upvote!!

I would cordially like to thank my only upvoter, killavibez!! And the 35 subscribers!! I know my story isn't that popular haha but I still love you guys!!:) XOXO

I at this thanking thingy lol. Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed my fic!!:)

Oh uh and I'm sorry that my fic doesn't have the fancy fonts and whatnot:p I'm using my phone to write this fic, not the computer:/ sorry guys, I know its not aesthetically appealing enough:/ 미안해요~

-peace out-