The start of the end:p

Forbidden Love

The sunlight pierced the windows, illuminating the once dark room, stirring, was a princess, exhausted and shagged. Literally.

'Good morning~~' Sunny said, flipping to the other side of the bed to find it empty, like her heart, till she met Sooyoung.

She then sniffed, almost brought to tears, as she thought that Sooyoung abandoned her for school. It was then she realised that it was a Sunday, and she could smell a certain fragrance coming from outside the room. Curious, she took baby steps towards the direction of the scent, only to further confirm that it was Sooyoung cooking. She peeked out of the room, and saw Sooyoung in an apron, looking real hot; she could be a housewife AND still look pretty. How rare is that in this society?

Sunny sneakily crept up behind Sooyoung, and suddenly gave her a bear hug from the back, absolutely startling Sooyoung, who was making an American breakfast.

'Oomph! Yah! What're you trying to do? Kill both of us?!' Sooyoung joked.

'Anni, this is my way of telling you how much I love you, and how much I need you in my life.' Sunny confidently said.

'Ahh... About that... Mianhe.... I thought we were just having a one-nighter...' Sooyoung sheepishly said.

Hearing that, Sunny again, was on the verge of tears, and she sobbed, 'Ahh jinjja? Okay then, I'm sorry for having you put up with me...'

She then ran into the bedroom and started packing her bag, while sobbing uncontrollably.

Sooyoung, unknown to Sunny, walked into the room and poked her in the sides, jolting Sunny.

'Yah! What makes you think I wouldn't love you? To me, you're perfect in almost every sense, and you're the one who's personality I believe fits mine best. So why wouldn't I love you?' Sooyoung consoled.

'Maybe *sobs* because of that small *sobs* imperfection?' Sunny wailed, still affected by her words.

Sooyoung then bent down and patted Sunny on her back, while whispering in her ear, saying, 'That little imperfection, is that... You. Aren't. Mine.'

Sooyoung smirked and walked slowly out of the bedroom, half-expecting Sunny to leap out and pull her into another bear hug, but with expectations come disappointments.

Sooyoung sighed and thought on the way back to the kitchen, 'Maybe I shouldn't have pranked her... this, I made her-'

Sunny, shocked to have heard Sooyoung's direct words, blushed and that caused her to have a slow reaction. With her memories slowly dripping back into her brain, her thought processes came along too.

Sunny slowly stood up, and broke into a small sprint, in search of the not-so-elusive shikshin, Sooyoung.

Sunny engulfed her in a hug, cutting off her words.

When Sooyoung found the strength to speak again, she said 'Will you be-'

Again, she was cut off. But this time, Sunny turned her around to make them face-to-face. Sunny then aggressively pushed herself unto Sooyoung. Their hearts melted for each other's as their taste buds connected, lip-to-lip, mouth-to-mouth and tongue-tied. They explored each other's mouth, only to find love. They couldn't bear to fight for dominance as they wanted their relationship to be a loving one, not a authoritative one. They broke the long, meaningful kiss, but only for what was more essential than love, life.

'As I was saying,' *ahem* 'Will you be my girlfriend?' Sooyoung nervously proposed.

'Ya think?' Sunny cheekily replied, and pulled Sooyoung into another lo~~~ng kiss.

'I take that as a no then...' Sooyoung said.

'YAH! WAE?! Okay fine, I, Sunny Lee Soon Kyu, will be Choi Sooyoung's one and only eternal girlfriend. That enough for you?' Sunny smiled sweetly.

'Yep. Saranghaeyo! I will love you for life, i will make sure that you will live a good life regardless of our age and other random stuff!! DA, CHOI SOOYOUNG, SARANG SUNNY LEE SOON KYU!!!' Sooyoung shouted into the empty house.

'So... What did you cook for us?' Sunny said as her stomach grumbled, hungry as she'd used up too much energy last night.

After breakfast, they both head to school, with a promise to keep their relationship a secret, as it would ruin the reputation of the school for they were its face...

Hi guys!!:) here's a relatively short(?) update haha:) thanks for reading and do comment and upvote and subscribe hahahaha:) I'm on twitter, Facebook and insta ^^ I'm @distinctbass on twitter, Lee JinYang Klimx on Facebook and @jinyanggg on insta!! I just posted a vid and I hope you guys will see it cos its my first hahahaha:) thanks again ^^ xoxo love y'all guys!!:) see you guys soon haha:)