The Archangel

Forbidden Love

Jessica's POV

Are you ing kidding me? Sunny, what the hell are you thinking? You want to bring Sooyoung to the Archangel??? Is she out of her mind? Oh god...

Ugh, this Choi... I don't know if I can trust her... Even though she pledged to me that she will turn against her family... But I can't take her word for it can I? She's a demon after all. Or is she even anyone of us?

She... She not only steals my Sunny away... She threatens my very existence... What if she obliterates the whole of the Angels? The world will fall into chaos... With Choi Minkyu at the helm of the demons, there'd be no chance for ANY of the humans to survive... What should I do?

I'm so torn between loyalty towards Sunny and towards the Archangel... But if I tell the Archangel, will he believe me? The person we are talking about here is his niece...

How can I make myself trust Sooyoung when her family has massacred mine? Sigh... I... I... I think I will have to betray Sunny on this... I'm sorry... But this is for your own good, Sunny-ah... I cannot risk losing you again, even if you're just a friend now, not my girlfriend...

I, Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will never give up on you, no matter who you love, because, I am, after all, your first love and I will make sure you get the best out of everything. I will not let you suffer. Not in the hell of the world I will.

I'd rather die than see you suffer...

Author's POV

Jessica's mind raged in argument against her inner self. Dilemma plagued her cortexes as she debated for the sake of Sunny.

All this time, she stood outside the door of Sunny and Sooyoung's, wanting to wake them up to another day, so that they could perhaps get to know each other better. Instead, she'd got herself into a state just pondering over the matter that was discussed in a casual manner in the room.

Sigh Jessica, what a load of trouble you're just getting yourself in... You probably should have listened in to the entire conversation before saying anything...

Quietly extracting herself from the apartment, she made a call to the Headquarters to make an appointment with the Archangel, before hastily setting off on the excruciatingly 2-hour-long manual flight to HQ.

Meanwhile, in the bright exposure of the sunlight, two people seemed to enjoy their morning eating each other's bodies as the bed creaked while the birds chirped in sync to their every movement.

'Uhnn... Sunny, faster!!'

Oops. I should probably get out of there before Devil and Angel come after me...

*walks speedily out of sight*

The Archangel's POV

Its been a week. A week since my niece has reported in to me... Has something bad happened to her? Ugh... Impossible... I'm positive that she's okay, she's the toughest fighter amongst us all, with the only exception being me. I trained her to be the best in fighting; I had no choice, it was her parents' dying wish. For Soonkyu to never be killed, by any means.

Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry for anything that has happened to Soonkyu. If she come across any undesired situation, and has perished in the process of trying to extract herself, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I have not been able to train her well enough to protect herself. Also, I'm sorry that I can never be there for her when she needs me, physically and psychologically. Please forgive me.

*knock* *knock*

'Come in!' I called out in return to the knocking of the door.

My secretary strutted into my office, lavishly dressed in a plain white dress and pink flats. Even so, her beauty radiated off her face; smiles all around. Her eyes curved into the most impeccable crescents a human face could ever craft as she politely greeted me along with the agenda of today's tasks. Angelic, I must say. That's already an accomplishment, considering that I AM the one who oversees the angels. To be called an angel amongst angels is just... Well you get what I mean.

'Sir, today you have been scheduled an appointment with Jung, Jessica. She has some important matters to discuss, according to her. Also, there is a meeting with the Board, to discuss the threats that the Devils are posing towards the human world.' She politely informed me, eyes still in crescents. I can't help but wonder if she ever had cramps while smiling so brightly. Hmm.

'Thank you, Tiffany. You are dismissed.' She walked out of the room, but not before popping back in, asking, 'Sir, would you like a drink to refresh yourself? You looked tired out.'

'... A cup of warm Honey Ambrosia would be nice. Thank you, Tiffany.' I replied.

'My pleasure, Sir. Please take note that Jessica is due in probably... 5 to 10 minutes time, si please be ready before she is here. Will you be needing a scribe?'

'Point taken. No thank you, I will call for one if there is a need to. Thank you, Tiffany; now will you please leave? I need to work on some urgent, private matters.'

'Sorry Sir, thank you Sir.' She sheepishly retreated into her work desk, utterly forgetting to get my ambrosia. She can be so forgetful some times. Oh well.

As soon as Tiffany left, something yapped from under my table. A little head bobbed up, its furry ears flapping up and down in excitement.

'You sneaky little thing! I was looking for you the whole of the morning and you choose to show up now? Playful, aren't you, Teddy?' I gushed as I picked it up into my arms. It extended itself, deciding to stand atop my palms and start smothering me with sloppy wet kisses.

Just then, I heard a small commotion outside. Crap. Were they after Teddy? Hell, they can't do much anyway; I AM the Archangel after all.

*door opens*

'Sir, do you mind if Jessica comes in early for the scheduled appointment?' Tiffany politely enquired.

'No, please send her in now, if that's what she wants. Thank you, Tiffany.'

*door closes*

*door opens again*

'So, Jessica Jung. What brings you here at such an early hour which you would normally be asleep?' I teased.

'With all due respect, sir, this is not the right time for jokes. Have you heard of a secret clan known as the Forbidden?' She asked, to my absolute shock.

'Are you saying... That they're back? TELL ME. HOW DID YOU GET HOLD OF SUCH INFORMATION.' I boomed in anger.

'You might not believe this... But.' She leant in close to me and whispered.

Author's POV

His eyes widened till the size of golf balls. He then crushed the little metal ball that he was holding in his large palms...

just got serious.

-TBC-

HELLO PEOPLE:D I'm sorry I'm not updating as often as I am supposed to:/ I hope this will make up for it. More drama up ahead hehe. Anyway, thanks for reading my story! Please subscribe, and feel free to comment your thoughts!:) Thanks so much again!

Oh and, I am offering proofreading services at 50 karma points per fic, as I am short on points and I would like to clear up the many grammatical errors in the works of others... Please help me spread the message around!!:)

-peace out-