I love you, don't I?

Forbidden Love

 

 
 

One week later.

 

They went out on regular dates, building up their relationship. Sunny, however, felt that something was off. Sooyoung was kind of secretive about something... But what was it?

 

Sunny's POV

 

'Chuu~' I kissed those luscious lips of hers. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouth cavities, fighting for dominance. Once I won, we passionately hugged each other as we fell onto my bed.

 

My bed was nothing compared to hers. Hers was like a brand new bungalow, while mine was like a shabby, dilapidated wooden shack.

 

Nevertheless, she didn't complain about my house and my bed, even though i knew she was used to the luxuries of her house.

 

We lay in bed, staring deeply into each other's eyes, our eyes conveying messages of love.

 

Somehow, I felt that we were connected to each other, like we could really read the other party's thoughts.

 

She held me in her embrace, whispering into my ear, 'Baby, we better sleep yeah? We still have tests tomorrow, you know?'

 

Ever so sweet, this shikshin of mine.

 

I pouted, and whined, '10 more minutes, dear?'

 

I might be older but who cares? I'm still cute, okay?

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I sighed. I worry about her health at times. She doesn't have people to really take care of her.

 

Yet, she over-works herself just to fulfill her parent's wishes. The nearest relative she's got is a distant uncle who doesn't really care about her, and just provides her with the cash she oh-so-needs.

 

I mean, damn it. That guy is a freaking millionaire for goodness sake. He's the CEO of SME, the largest entertainment group in the whole of Korea, and yet he refuses to get a better place for Sunny to live in.

 

I might be wrong to judge but, to me he's just too damn inhumane. I'm going to make him pay, one way or another.

 

'Okayyy, but only 10 minutes okay?', resigned.

 

'Yay! I can spend more time cuddling with my Sooyoungie~' She squealed like a little girl, cramming the aegyo in every word, which makes me love her so much.

 

As expected, she fell asleep in 5 minutes. She was very tired, as she had studied through the night just for the Term test which was coming up.

 

End of Sooyoung's POV

 

As Sunny slept soundly, a mysterious girl was looking upon her, eyes filled to the brim with remorse.

 

The next day.

 

Sunny awoke with a sudden jump, a fragrant smell penetrating into her nasal cavity. She smiled, knowing what was going on.

 

She stealthily slid out of her room, and head to the small kitchen, unsurprisingly seeing Sooyoung cooking up some delicacy.

 

Sunny's POV

 

Awww.... She's always cooking for me... I can't do much about that, can I? Ah well.

 

I crept up to her and suddenly gave her a massive bear back hug.

 

'GET OFF ME OR I WILL USE MY FRYING PAN TO WHACK YOUR FACE!!! UNNIE AH HELP ME!! THERE'S A MOLESTER IN YOUR HOUSE!!' she screamed in terror.

 

'HAHAHA YOU ARE SO FUNNY, SOOYOUNGIE~~' I laughed at her reaction and antics.

 

When she turned around just to see me, she blushed madly and playfully slapped me on my shoulder.

 

'Chuu~', kissing her on the cheeks. 'Thanks for loving me so much, Sooyoung-ah.'

 

'It's only natural, dear.' she replied with a wide smile.

 

After breakfast, we had a quick make out session before heading for school.

 

Sooyoung's POV.

 

Urgh. I'm so bored and tired of school. At least there's Sunny with me!

 

It was already 6pm, and yet we still have classes. What modern society does to humans these days is crazy, I swear.

 

'Sooyoungie~~ Kaja, let's go for dinner!!' Sunny excitedly squealed.

 

'Ah... about that, I can't go out with you tonight, dear... I promised my parents that I'll be home for dinner tonight. Sorry I forgot to tell you...' I swept my feet on the ground, guilty.

 

'Oh that's fine! There's always another day! Sooyoungie, annyeong!' Sunny said, grinning.

 

'Annyeong!' I greeted back, before kissing her on the cheek.

 

Seeing her leave, I drove myself home for dinner, and to prepare myself.

 

Routine truly is boring. I don't have my freedom, gosh. But what can I do? I'm bound to this contract, damn it.

 

I set out for the streets, roaming around, till I see a hot, young guy about 23.

 

I ped part of my outfit, revealing my cleavage. Suggestively, I strut to his side, intentionally bumping into him, pretending to fall.

 

Out of my expectations, I really fell. This guy was pretty damn light and he just fell whilst trying to support me.

 

'Oomph! Are you alright, lady?' He groggily asked, concerned.

 

'Yeah, thanks.' I replied.

 

We walked with each other, and got to know one another better, but it was all for a false cause.

 

Slowly, I led him to a more secluded area, and dominantly, I pushed him to the wall, my hands beside his ears. As he was quite short, he was staring straight at my s.

 

'Noona, what're you doing?' He innocently asked.

 

'Come on, Jong Hun, you know you want me.' I tily said.

 

Sunny's POV.

 

Sigh, Sooyoungie isn't here to eat with me...

 

I went out onto the streets to grab a light dinner, as I had no appetite.

 

I bought a cup of ddeokbokki, and walked home.

 

On my way back, I usually don't take the eerie, dark routes, but I was tired, and I wanted to get home asap.

 

I walked into the dark alley, seeing a couple expressing PDA. Oh well, not as if Sooyoungie and I didn't do it.

 

Wait. What? I turned back, and saw the familiar back. I crept up, and realised. She was kissing another man.

 

Dropping the cup of ddeokbokki, I started tearing and ran.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Hearing something drop, I turned just in time to see a shadow I knew too well. Swearing under my breath, I had no choice but to continue. I would have to explain to her another time.

 

Sunny's POV

 

I locked myself up in my room, crying uncontrollably.

 

Why is she cheating on me?

 

Why does it always have to be this way?

 

Hurt, I switched off the lights and his under my blanket.

 

Oh, how I wish I could just die right now.

 

Its killing me inside so bad, and I bet she doesn't even know it.

 

Hey guys how are you?? I'm sorry I can't update that often:( anw, I hope you like this short update:) subscribe, comment, and Upvote okay!!!:D xoxo love y'all:D