Sooyoungie:)

Forbidden Love
Sunny's POV

I woke up, with a throbbing headache and a sore crotch. I must have been while I was sleeping. Sneaky Sooyoung... Ah well, guess I deserved it, I did do her over last night... It was fun... Another time maybe?

Sooyoung was still soundly asleep on the bed, which was kind of slimy and weird thanks to all of our juices...

Damn. I'm like ... What if her parents were home and just barged in? Crap. If that happens, I'm in for a big load of here.

Ah heck. I cleaned myself, and Sooyoung up, bed included. I can't believe she can still sleep through all the ruckus I made while cleaning up. Whoops. I took a bathe in her posh bathroom, and went to wear a random set of clothes I retrieved from her closet.

Sooyoung was still asleep and I got hungry after a while. I decided to cook a simple meal while waiting for the shikshin to wake up.

Sooyoung's POV

Ugh. What's going on... Awaking with hangover-like symptoms is never good. My god. I hid under my blanket for a couple more minutes, till I smelled something burning...

I then realised that Sunny was not beside me!

. WHAT IF SHE LEFT THE STOVE ON AFTER SHE LEFT? CRAP.

I ran out of the bedroom, not remembering to put on any sort of clothing, only to realise that Sunny was in the kitchen, just that she screwed up the food.

'Heyy!! You're awake~~' Sunny squealed as soon as she saw me.

'Are you still that , huh? Even after last night... I can't believe this... You're not only a shikshin, but also a byun too! Damn, you're lucky to have me.' Sunny joked.

Shy, I ran back to my room to get dressed, just to feel something warm hug me from behind, saying, 'Hey, what's there to be afraid of? I mean, I've seen you countless times in your glory already... What else is there to hide?'

I pouted, tears rolling out of my eyes.

'You *HIC* meant that *HIC* no one else would want me... *HIC*' I bawled my eyes out.

Shocked, Sunny came over and draped my blanket over me, and consoled me, 'Sorry dear... I meant it as a joke... Who in the right mind wouldn't want you? You're perfect, in all our eyes.' Sunny quickly made up for her previous words, stuttering at times.

It was cute to see her panic.

I tried to stifle my laugh, but it was too funny to keep in. I heartily laughed, startling her.

'Yah! Do you think I'm that easy to break huh? Of course I'm kidding too!' I winked at Sunny.

'Oh shut up. Ugh. Can't believe I was that gullible. Go get dressed, and try the breakfast that I made.' Sunny seemed pissed off as she stormed out the room.

Sunny's POV

Pft. How dare she make me do that. I'm going to ignore her for the rest of the week. Whether I'm or not. She deserves it.

Just then, I felt a pair of soft hands and a warm body hugging me from behind.

'Is my bunny pissed off? Mianhe... I really only meant to play a prank on you...' Sooyoung pleaded.

'Go on...' I .

Whatever happened to the punishment. Sigh. I really need to learn how to control my love for her at times...

Without a word, Sooyoung's soft lips came into contact with my cheeks. I returned the favour, and we started making out in the kitchen.

Footsteps could be heard, but I dismissed it as my hallucination. Suddenly, I heard the gate open and close.

I tried to stop Sooyoung, but she was way too engrossed and strong for me. I gave in, only to see a buff guy walk in, not giving a damn as to what we were doing.

Suddenly, he shouted 'Sooyoung-ah! That your girlfriend?'

Startled, Sooyoung turned around and hurriedly regained her composure, and said, 'Appa~ How've you been? And yes that is my girlfriend. I bet you'll like her too!'

He stared at me, as if he were reading my mind, studying my personality. 'Yeah, I think I will.' He gave a charming smile before introducing himself.

We talked over breakfast, and I realised how ty my cooking was compared to Sooyoung's. I really need to brush up on my cooking. Ugh.

Sooyoung's dad was really nice, he allowed me to stay over anytime, especially since they were now a couple.

. I had singing lessons later. I excused myself, and left the Choi household.

'Isn't it weird for one's parents to allow their offspring to be gay or lesbian? Their family seems weird... I hardly see Sooyoung's parents around.' I muttered to myself.

-End of Sunny's POV-

'How's the job going?' Sooyoung's dad asked.

'Its fine, just hard to seduce the men. They've really changed from the past... ' Sooyoung replied.

Hey guys!! How're you peeps doing?:) sorry I can't update that often anymore. there's a lot of homework to do:( I'll still try my best to update at least once a week?:) oh and do give me some comments to improve!:) thanks for the subscriptions and upvotes!!:) for you guys who haven't done so, help me out if you think this fic is nice:) thanks for reading ^^ peace:D