Lost Love.

Forbidden Love

Sooyoung's POV

'I... actually am a.... su..per...natural being...' My throat was dry and the words wouldn't come. It was as if all of the Lord's home was burning my oesophagus, and my lungs.

I convulsed and coughed up blood.

Sunny stared, shocked. She wanted to get me some water and a towel; she still cares!

'YAH! ! SOOYOUNG DON'T DIE ON ME, YOU HAVEN'T EXPLAINED ANYTHING TO ME AND WE AREN'T MARRIED YET!!! DON'T DIE! Ottoke?!' She panicked.

'Sunny-ah, don't bother *hack* about me *coughs* now. What's important is that I explain *cough* to you w-what I truly *hack* am.' My face was distorted and obviously pained.

Sunny's POV

'Shut it! How can you explain in this condition, huh?' Unknowingly, I still can't get over the fact that I love her oh-so-much. Did I really fall so deep into the abyss of love?

'I'll be fine. Just pass me a piece of paper and a pen...' Sooyoung weakly commanded.

'B-but...' I stuttered.

'No buts, dear. Do you want to hear my explanation or not?' She said, irritated.

'Damn you. Of course I want to, but why would I want to hurt you in the process of explaining? No matter how much you hurt me by doing that, I still love you...' My anger dissipated into the thick, tense atmosphere in my house.

Forcing her to sit on my bed, I brought her water and some congee that I cooked up.

'Yah, eat this.' I commanded.

'Eyy, its plain congee, right? I don't want to! Shiro!' Sooyoung pouted cutely.

Ignoring that pout of hers, I forced a spoonful of the congee into .

She resisted, so I told her, 'If you finish the whole bowl, I will kiss you to sleep.' It was my last resort.

'Ooh! Jeongmal? Daebak~ Anything tasteless is worth my Bunny's kiss~' Sooyoung crooned.

'PSH, so cheesy.' and I stuck my tongue out at her.

She smiled, and hurriedly gulped the rest of the congee down.

I took the bowl to the kitchen, and washed it clean.

When I got back, Sooyoung pouted at me, whining. 'Where's my KISSUU~ I can't sleep without you kissing me~'

'Tch. As a punishment for not telling me anything, and for not wanting to treat your own sickness, you won't get anything~' I smirked.

She pouted again, 'HUHHHHHHH B-BUT YOU PROMISEDDDDDD… sigh okay...'

Laughing at her antics, I sat beside my lying shikshin, and observed her.

She lay there, pouting. I chuckled heartily, and lay myself beside her.

'Awwww.... Is my shikshin angry~' I teased.

Getting no reply from her, I started pecking her face little by little. Suddenly, she used her inhuman strength, and pushed me down.

She cupped my face, her lips closing in on mine.

Unresisting, I locked my tongue with hers, before pulling out abruptly.

'Before we kiss, you promise me something.' I looked at her in the eyes, serious.

'Anything for my Bunny~' She smiled.

'Okay, you are not going to lie to me anymore. You are going to explain to me everything, so that this won't happen again. Even if it means that I will have to meet your boss or whatsoever.' I stared at her square in those y corneas of hers.

'Hmm. Okay! I promise you 2 out of 3 of those conditions... I cannot promise to let you meet my boss, because I don't know if he will allow it...' Sooyoung thought carefully.

'Oh. Okay. Before I forget, you promise me that you'll love me till you and I die?' I suspiciously questioned.

'Ummm about that. I am an immor- AGH !!' Sooyoung suddenly shouted again.

Sooyoung's POV

AGH ! A hard throbbing pain coursed through my body. My body convulsed as the shockwaves rampaged through every organ in my body.

Slowly, I felt like I was losing control of my bodily senses...

I felt the lights dim, and I heard a sweet voice calling out to me. Is she an angel? What's her name? My eyes betrayed my will, closing before I had a last glance of the angel.

I heard my heart beat. It beat so slowly. I felt as if time stopped for my heart. Leaving my final orders behind.

Sunny's POV.

'SOOYOUNG AH ARE YOU AWAKE?! CHEBAL! CHEBAL! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU CHEBAL SOOYOUNG AH! WAKE UP!' I screamed my heart out.

'Andwe... I should call for an ambulance...' I mumbled listlessly to the spirits in my house, and went to call for the ambulance.

When I finally got through with the hospital staff, I rushed back to Sooyoung's position, only to find her gone.

I started crying again, but beyond my blurred vision, I saw a note lying by the side table of my bed.

Tears flowed like a waterfall out my eyes when I read the letter.

-Letter-

Choi Sooyoung has broken one or many of our laws. She has been temporarily relieved of her duty. Please understand. If you really want to see her, please, seek information from this website. www.choienquiries.net/html/ Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Choi Siwon

Representative of the Choi.

-End of Letter-

'Wait.' I spoke to myself again.

Is. She. Part. Of. Them? The Choi? That Choi?

How many secrets are she hiding from me, exactly?

Ah . Who cares about this right not, I can settle this later. What's more important is her health... . Where do I start? I still need to find her...

HELLO MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS:3 I hope you guys are enjoying this hehe:p anywayyyy, NONE OF YOU ALL HAVE GUESSED CORRECTLY SO FAR!:P maybe you guys aren't as sick-minded as I think but oh wells. You'll find out soon enough. Keep guessing!:) So thanks for reading my fic! Subscribe, comment and upvote okay??:D thanks so much, love y'all:3

peace out.