Who Am I?

Forbidden Love

Jessica's apartment

Jessica's POV

'You don't side him? But... Why not?' I asked out of curiosity.

'Well... Its a long story though.' She sighed. 'So?'

'Go on.' I urged her.

Author's POV

'Well... My mum told me about this. She died while telling me this story on her death bed... She only had 1 chance to talk to someone before she died. She chose to tell me this story... The story of how I was born into this world...' She looked up into the ceiling and precisely articulated each syllable, deep in thought and memories.

All of her childhood came as a blast, into her mind. Flashback after flashback ran through her brain, till the right one came.

As if possessed by her mother's spirit, she spoke in a tone incomprehensible by Sunny and Jessica for they were used to her own voice, but speaking in third person.

A/N: Just try to imagine Sooyoung as a creepy lady with a creepy everything okay? ^^

'Sooyoung, you... Were born into a cruel world... I am truly sorry... For having you born... Moreover... Your dad is... *hacks* *coughs* him... Sooyoung-ah... I have one... thing... to tell you... Come closer... *whispers in her dying breath* I am an Angel... And yet, I got attached... To the Devil... This... has made you... A Forbidden... You are the one... Who can fix all of these... You have The Blood. The Blood by which... The First has owned... The animals of the world... No matter Demonic or Angelic... Will obey your beck and... Call... You... Must... Bring... Justice... To... This... Horrid... World... Avenge... Me... Ally... Yourself... With... The... People... You... Trust... The... Most... And... Only... Reveal... Yourself... When... The... Time... Has... Come... Kill... That... Son-of-a-... Choi... Minkyu...'

Sooyoung's POV.

Ouch. My head hurt from all those memories... I was never one to dwell in the past, to be honest...

Looking up from the floor, I saw Sunny and Jessica huddling in a corner secretly... Enraged, I pulled Jessica out of Sunny's embrace.

'Didn't I just make it clear that Sunny and I love each other?!' I spoke in a cold tone.

'WAHHHH DON'T TOUCH ME YOU CREEPY GIANT GAHHHHHH' She wailed.

'Wait what?' Jessica was freaking out, tears threatening to trickle down her pearl white face. Sunny on the other hand...

'Sooyoung... What the actual was that? THAT WAS SO COOOOOOL OMG HOW'D YOU EVEN DO THAT VOICE WHAT EVEN' Sunny just excitedly squealed.

Whoa what is going on I swear. The Ice Princess, scared of me? The timid Bunny, finds that COOL?? Mom was right. I was born into a cruel, horrid world. Made to become a succubus by that bastard father of mine. Pft. I doubt he even loved me. Well why would he even do that when he's got like a million more concubines. Unfaithful . Had I the chance, I would castrate him a million times over for every woman he slept with like seriously.

Gesturing at Jessica, Sunny got the message and we calmed her down, together, like she was our baby~

-2 hours later-

*sniffles* 'So...' *sniffles* 'You're actually a' *sniffles* 'Forbidden one?' *sniffles* Asked Jessica as she was still recovering from her trauma.

'Yup... And I think I need to kill that mothaa of a father, Choi Minkyu.' I said in a murderous tone.

'Yahh~ Don't scare me~' Jess pouted and whined.

'Eyyyy how can an angel be so afraid of such things when you're supposed to be fighting against something of my kind eh?' I playfully .

Pouting, she hmphed and walked into her room.

Chuckling, I turned to see Sunny gazing deeply into my eyes. Kind of creeped out, I shook her lightly. 'Bunny~ Are you ok?'

She just nodded her head, and mumbled, 'My girlfriend's the strongest person in the world~'

'Cute. Hehe.' Smiling, I just lay my head on her shoulder. My head stayed perfectly in the crook of her neck. How comfortable.

Sunny's POV

Hehe~ I still can't believe that my girlfriend is a Forbidden one, the only on in the world, the strongest person of them all.

I MEAN HOW CAN THAT NOT BE COOL LIKE SERIOUSLY?

Feeling her head in my shoulder width, I wrapped my arm around her rounded neck.

'Youngie-ah~ Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Had you told me this... We wouldn't have fought, you wouldn't have been caught up in all that ...' I asked.

'Hmm. I didn't even know that I was a Forbidden till just now... Mom always told me that I was a special one. I never got her meaning. She told me that I would understand once the time came... I guess that was the perfect timing...' She replied, smile attached to her beautiful, fair skin.

'Fair enough... I guess you also need to know what I am?' I confessed.

'Umm... If you want to, that is. I won't force you if don't want to tell...' She thoughtfully said.

'No, you deserve to know...' I started, 'So... I'm also an angel. Remember I told you about that uncle of mine? Lee Soo Man? That entertainment company is just a facade for what we do. The artistes that you've seen and heard all over the radio and YouTube? All of them are Angels, just like Jessica and I. Those powers you saw when I was saving you... Well, those powers only came to the likes of me, the Royal Family. I am the Archangel's daughter, which gives me outright power over all the Angels, but I just can't bear to use it against others... As you might've guessed, Lee Soo Man is the Archangel. He is the one who controls all our operations. I don't think he'll be pleased to know that you and I are in a romantic relationship though...' I poured the information into the empty bucket of Sooyoung's.

'Hmm... Bring me to see the Archangel, will you? I have things to discuss with him...' Sooyoung casually replied.

'I guess I could... But not too soon okay? You haven't recovered fully yet and I want you to rest well so we could... You know...' Blushing, I buried my face into her neck.

Sooyoung's POV

Petting her head, I promised her.

Its been a long time... Archangel... I hope he hasn't forgotten me... Or my ancestors for that sake.

'I'm feeling fine right now, why not we just go see him?' I eagerly pressured her.

'Why in such a hurry? We hardly had any time between ourselves over the past few days you know? Now you want to leave?' Pouting cutely, she whined for my attention.

HOW CAN I NOT GIVE IN TO HER AEGYO FOR GOD'S SAKE. IT WAS TOO CUTE I COULDN'T EVEN BREATHE I SWEAR. BUT I RESISTED. THIS IS DAEBAK.

Deciding to , 'Okay then... I think I need some time to rethink our relationship.' I roughly tore my hands away from her and moved a buttspace away from her on the couch.

'HUH WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? UNREASONABLE! HMMMMMPHHH!' Her face turned crimson in anger as she faced away from me.

Silently chuckling, I crept up to her ears... And whispered:

'I get this feeling... That our relationship is kinda of deprived of something... And I also feel that a certain someone is having dirty thoughts here~ Something about having with the world's strongest person?'

An audible gulp came from her voice box. She turned around, as if possessed by some monster, and violently nuzzled her face into my s.

'Ohh gods.... You don't know how long I've been waiting to make love to you...' Sunny whined while still groping me.

'Unnnhh... Don't do it... So roughly...' Moans unwillingly escaped my mouth.

*door clicks*

Jessica's POV

Whew... Finally calmed down. Urgh that Sooyoung.

Deciding to get a cup of coffee, I walked out of my room.

To my surprise, the supposedly all-innocent Sunny was actually fondling Sooyoung's ies, making her moan in pleasure.

'YAH! GET A ROOM WILL YOU!' I shouted across to them.

Both of them stopped their obscene act, and turned blood-red.

After getting my coffee, I walked back into my room, suddenly feeling a tingling feeling in my nether regions.

Oh how I missed the times when I was pleasured by Gyuri almost daily.

Oh gods. I think I need the toilet now. Like NOW.

Sooyoung's POV

'So, shall we proceed?' I seductively asked.

'Bring it, give me the strongest you ever can come up with.' Smirking darkly, Sunny engulfed my neck.

-to be continued-

Now who said that all angels would be pure and innocent eh?:p

HELLO IM BACK LIKE FINALLY WOOT. How are things going with y'all??:p Thank you for being patient with me and waiting through 2 weeks without me updating hahahahah:p yeah but now that I'm done with my exams! I'll update weekly again!:D haha love you guys so much ^^

Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you want to! But... If you guys want the next chapter to be a scene... Please give me about like 15 comments or sth lol. I'll do a if you reach at least that:p hehe I know I'm EVIL π_π

THANK YOU skylbonnie123 for upvoting!! I appreciate it!:))

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING!! ^_^