Jealous? Watch on~

Forbidden Love

Update for the week!:)

Jessica's apartment

Sooyoung's POV

My head throbbed as the sunlight pierced through the curtains of my flesh.

A bright red light resounded in my cornea, annoying the out of me. I slowly opened my eyes, only to remind me that I've passed the worst of hell, all thanks to my babe.

Unfamiliar with the place, I tried to walk around, only to find myself limping. Even though my leg was in a cast, it still hurt like . Ugh. When will I be able to heal myself again?

That Choi Minkyu must've taken away that ability... Crap. Why am I so stupid to be captured by him!

Damn, I don't get why I can't tell anyone about my true form! And its not as if I'm going to tell my 'clients' or, more appropriately, my victims, anything! I'm telling my girlfriend for 's sake! Ugh.

Hobbling through the pain, I explored the unknown.

*click*

'Sooyoungie~ Where are you?' I heard an angelic voice.

Finding that my vocal chord still wasn't working that well, thanks to the brutal chop to my vocal box, I let out a soft whimper, just loud enough for Sunny to hear.

'Oh there you are! How are you? Feeling better?' She enquired.

I nodded enthusiastically, before rummaging for a piece of paper and a pen. She looked at me with questioning eyes, and I simply smiled at her.

-Where are we? This doesn't seem like your apartment?- I wrote.

Sheepish, Sunny smiled, replying, 'This... Is my ex-girlfriend's house. It was the only place near the vicinity, and I had no choice but to come here or you'd have gone critical from the excessive blood loss... Are you okay with that?'

Hearing that, I was shocked. Did she not say that I was her first girlfriend? How dare she lie to me!! But thinking about it, I guess we're even? I didn't tell her that I was a succubus... And she didn't tell me that she had a girlfriend. Fair enough to me.

I nodded, and replied her. -Yep it's fine:) can we promise not to keep anything to ourselves? I don't want secrets and lies to come between our relationship...-

Smiling again, she said, 'Sure! But let's get you back to full health before we tall about that okay? I don't want you to vomit blood once you hear all the things about me you know.'

I pouted, and wrote, -Yah! Are you saying that you're hiding many things from me?!-

Letting out a hearty laugh, she clutched her stomach, replying, *merong* 'That's for me to know and for you to find out. Soon.'

Giving me a little smile of relief, I wrote, -Okay then, I'll trust you on this... But first, let me meet your ex?-

Pondering over the idea, she finally nodded. 'But first, I want you to eat this white porridge that I made. I know it's not as good as what you cook all the time but its MADE BY ME so I hope you like it!'

-BUT ITS PLAAAAIIIINNNNNN~~~~- I whined over the paper.

'Well, don't blame me. You're a patient and I expect my patients to listen to me all the time regardless of position! Understood?' She commanded, to which I sadly nodded my head, not before giving her a pleading face, which was returned to me with a deadly glare. Damn, I could really have killed myself just by being her girlfriend...

'Good girl~ 사랑해요 수영앟~' *pecks*

I smiled, about to go to take a bathe, but in sudden realisation, I realised that I won't be able to bathe... I can even barely walk proper, how the hell am I going to bathe...

*ding* -lightbulb- *ding*

Hehe, I found my solution~

Pouting, I gave my best puppy look to Sunny, who was folding the blankets and sheets. I poked her, making her turn around.

'Yah! Are you having a fever? Why are you doing aegyo?? It's creepy when you do it you know.' She teased.

I pointed at the piece of paper, on which I've written, -Help me bathe, Sunny~ I can't even walk properly, how am I to bathe?-

'Ahhh... Okay, araso. Let's go?' She smiled.

She then carried me up, bridal style, into the bathroom. I live for you, Sunny-ah. I hope you know that...

End of Sooyoung's POV.

Unbeknownst to the sweet couple, a jealous lady was eavesdropping on them through the little gap between the door and its frame...

'Damn it, Sunny... I'll make you mine once again... Just you wait, Sooyoung... Just you wait.' The lady huskily whispered, a murderous tone evident in her words... Her eyes burned with the fire of hatred, and passion.

-To be Continued-

Heyyy:) how are you peeps!!:D tbh I'm not really good. I'm really pissed at certain people from my class... He was my good friend. Till he insulted my dream and my dad's job. It's quite degrading you know. And yet he apologises through text, which is insincere. Then when I try to tell (by text) him that his forgiveness can be given if he would apologise to me in person, you know what he told me? 'You should stop hiding behind the screen, cos its insincere.' WELL WHAT THE ? EXCUSE ME WHAT THE HYPOCRITE YOU ARE YOU . HE STEALS MY FRIENDS AWAY, THEN NOW HE HURTS ME AGAIN AND AGAIN. WHAT THE ACTUAL MAN. I replied him, 'Don't you think it was exactly like when you apologised to me? Have a taste of your own medicine.' He was speechless after that. What rubbish man, it was his mistake and yet he speaks as if it were my fault. What have I done to deserve this... okay sorry for ranting dear readers:p

So how's the fic anyway?? I know my updates are really short:/ but I can't help it cos I have a lot of other commitments like EXAMS:( Basically I will try to keep up to my one chapter per week quota? I have to study a lot cos its really stressful. Hope you guys understand if I am unable to update in the next 3 weeks... Anyway, if you guys like what you're reading, don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote okay! love to all the loyal readers ~

peace out~