Old Times

Forbidden Love

Somewhere in Namyang-ju

'Why come back?' Sunny spoke with a hint of distaste.

'Why come only now? *sob* Its too late for you to ever love me again. *sob* Go back to your Gyuri, why are you even here, god damn it. *sob*' Sunny said in between her cries.

The girl kept quiet throughout, looking down in guilt.

'Come, I don't want you to be sick.' The girl led Sunny back to her home, only a stone's throw away from their current position.

Opening up an umbrella, the girl side-hugged Sunny, sheltering her.

'Go away, I don't need your help. *sob* I hate you. Stay away.' Sunny protested.

'No, you're going to come home with me this instant. I want to talk things through with you before I let you go.' The shrouded girl calmly mentioned.

Unwillingly, Sunny followed the girl back to their former apartment, allowing the girl to have her hand around her.

Sooyoung's POV

Ouch... Damn it, I can't lose my consciousness...

'RARRGH YOU BASTARD, SIWON YOU ING BASTARD!' I raged at my half-brother.

That heartless actually told the Boss about my activities in the realm. To think that he was even trying to ask me out before this.

Must be his revenge.

Scars were healing.

Blood dripped all over the place.

*clink. clank.* The sound of weapons being sharpened were hell to my ears.

How's Sunny... Will she come and look for me? But she'll be no match for any of them anyway... Sigh...

AW damn. How can it get any worse... Being in hell, being tortured in hell, and being tortured to my douchebag half-brother who has a stupid crush on me.

'How are you, Choi Sooyoung?' A loud voice boomed in the deep red cavern.

I blame my mouth. It just got bad. Real bad. Ugh.

'How has Siwon been treating you?' He took a glance at Sooyoung.

'He must have had lots of fun, I see.' He grimaced in disgust, referring to Sooyoung's injuries.

'*spits* Oh please. I've had my share of fun too.' Sooyoung retorted.

'Mind telling me what's going on with the human realm? Huh? Why are you hanging around a human girl?' The Dark Lord interrogated, swiftly avoiding the blood-contaminated saliva.

'Well, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just saying, didn't you have a relationship with my HUMAN mother? Isn't it the reason why I'm now a freaking half-blood? Well, if the Lord can do it, I don't see why I can't, Choi Minkyu.' Sooyoung replied in a insulting tone.

'SHUT THE UP. YOU WERE A MISTAKE, HEAR ME? YOU ARE GOING TO EXPLAIN TO ME YOUR ACTIONS ONCE SIWON IS DONE WITH YOU IN A WEEK.' Minkyu blasted, and stormed off, thanks to Sooyoung touching on a touchy topic...

End of Sooyoung's POV

Back in the human realm, Sunny lay down on the bed provided by the mysterious lady, Sunny's ex.

Sunny's POV

Where am I... I opened my eyes, finding the place so familiar.

Oh. Right... This was my former apartment. The one I shared with her.

HOW THE DID I EVEN GET IN HERE? And as far as I heard, this place had been rented out...

Memories replayed in my head...

-Flashback-

'Jessica~~~' I whined as she teased me.

'Haha why are you so cute~' Jessica squealed, poking Sunny's cheeks.

'Stop it, you!' I blushed madly.

'*chu* Na *chu* jeongmal *chu* saranghae *chu*' She showered me with her kisses, all over my face.

'Nado saranghae~' I pushed her down onto the bed, jumping on top of her. She lay down, staring at me with her mesmerising eyes. I lay right beside her, resting my head in the crook of her shoulder.

'Go to sleep, dear. Its been a tiring day, yeah?' She spoke.

'Okay~ goodnight kissu?' I whined childishly.

*chu* 'Here you go~ Now sleep, dear...'

'Ne~'

-End of Flashback-

Just then, Jessica walked into the room.

'Hey... Are you feeling better?' She asked.

'Yes, thank you. Now if you'd excuse me, I've got important matters to attend to.' I replied coldly.

'Wait! Will you listen to me, please?' She pleaded.

'No! I don't want to hear your ty excuses. I'd rather keep it the way it is now. I need to go save my girlfriend, so please just leave me.' I strut out the house with sass, showing her who's the boss around here.

Leaving the house, I went straight to a cafe to straighten out my thoughts, search for clues as to where Sooyoung could be...

Then, in a flash of realisation, I remembered the letter's contents...

DAMN IT. I SHOULD HAVE VISITED THE WEBSITE FIRST, WHY AM I SO DUMB. UGH.

I rushed off to the location that was provided. Even though its unlikely for the address to be the real one, its worth a try...

End of Sunny's POV.

'Damn you, Choi... How dare you steal my girl away from me... I swear you're going to pay double the pain you've caused.' The shrouded girl cursed and swore under her breath.

Hey wassup guys~ so yeah I decided to update pretty early compared to the previous updates cos I'm gaining subscribers and views and so I'm happy:3 ANYWAY. I haven't been receiving many comments:( I really need comments from you guys to like give me ideas or just some general feedback:) I hope you guys will do it haha:p Silent readers, please do come out of your shells, yes? Its not too bad to socialise here once in a great here:) so please do comment, subscribe and upvote! Oh and if you think my fic is worth reading, help me promote it, will ya? I know this sounds shameless but I'm a literature student and I hope to become better. Thanks so much guys:))

Peace out~