I am A....

Forbidden Love

Somewhere in the depths, The Lord resided.

'You disappoint me, Choi.' The Lord sighed.

'I had expected you to be more of a hardhearted person than THAT. I just hope you don't end up like the rest who got attached.' The Lord made a prayer and offered a bull as sacrifice.

Back at Sunny's house.

As Sooyoung embraced her in a tight bear hug, Sunny stood, silent, unable to react.

Sunny's POV

I wanted to push her away so badly, but at the same time, she's the only one who can actually calm me down. and make me happy.

And yet, she's the cause of my misery. I... Don't know how to... Sigh...

Outside my window, the rain continued to pour.

My eyes were red and puffy from all the crying I did just now, only to allow my tears to fall again, the only difference this time was that I had someone to lean on...

However ironic it is for me to cry on the shoulder of the person who hurt me so much, I am still grateful for her, to at least be here, to...

'Why did you come?' I asked coldly, sniffing.

I pulled myself away from her, wanting to make her explain.

Damn, she was strong. Unusually strong for a girl...

She pulled me back into her giant embrace, whispering, 'Mianhe... You... No, I'm sorry you had to see that... I-I...'

'Then tell me! Why the hell were you kissing a guy in the middle of the night? Huh?!' I raged. The fact that she ALMOST said that I shouldn't have been there, pissed me off.

'Sunny-ah... Listen to me... I-I... Really didn't have a choice...' Sooyoung stuttered, trying to explain.

'So you're trying to tell me that YOU PINNING A YOUNG GUY TO A WALL, AND FORCIBLY KISSING HIM IS NOT YOUR FAULT? What logic, dear.'

'B-but... I really had no choice... I-I...' She cowered under my loud voice.

'Give me a damn good reason why I should believe you, and you damn well prove it to me.' I conceded, my anger slowly fading.

Sooyoung's POV

*gulps*

She's finally giving me a chance to explain!

But I can't let her know that... I'm...

Damn. But she's my girlfriend... Doesn't she have the right to know?

Thunder rumbled in the distance.

Sighing, I mumbled, 'I-its... My... Job.'

'WHAT THE ?! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT PINNING GUYS TO THE WALLS AND KISSING THEM SO ING PASSIONATELY IS YOUR ING JOB? YOU!' Sunny roared in my face.

'Sunny... Listen... I-I am not human...' I confessed.

A bright light and a rumbling growl shook the shabby building. An ear-piercing shriek was heard in my ear canals. My face distorted and I covered my ears in pain. Sunny didn't notice as she was recovering from the shock of the revelation.

I'm so screwed. The Lord is so going to kill me. But what is his wrath compared to love?

'W-wait. What?' Sunny stuttered, backing a few steps away from me.

'I... Actually am a...' I held myself back from walking up to her, for I know that it is very uncomfortable for her... I didn't know if I should really tell her, the name of the JOB.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

HI GUYS HAHAHAH:D I hope you guys have enjoyed this update! Please comment, subscribe and upvote, if you love this fic as much as I do!:) So. Its a cliffhanger.... Guess Sooyoung's job?;) thanks my loyal readers!!:)

Shoutout to ChelseaChua HARHARHAR HELLO CHELSEAAAAAAA:D

Thanks again for reading!!:) peace out~