Release.

Forbidden Love

In the Devil's Den.

Sunny's POV

Demons came rushing to me in the dark. My senses, acute, guided my every punch and wallop.

There were 12. 12 to 1. Talk about the Devil being a coward. If its only 12 of them, then they must be pretty strong...

They've got to be brave enough to even come and fight me.

As I delivered a suplex to one of the demons, all I could think of was my dear Sooyoung. Even though I knew that it was wrong for me to love her, I couldn't help myself.

'Love hath no bounds' - A wise old man once said.

I was running on pure adrenaline, the substance coursing rapidly through my veins as I fought off the little pests.

One by one, they disappeared into thin air as I crushed their vital points.

This... Strength, oh how I missed it so much. I kept most of it under the reins of my boss. Or would've gotten serious.

Wait for me, Sooyoungie. Your Sunny is coming for you~

Sooyoung's POV

As I found the strength to re-open my eyes, I realised that the guards in my room were practically gone. Like disappeared into thin air.

Something must've happened... I hope my bunny is safe though, but that's unlikely if you consider the cruel half-assed father of mine.

Sounds of demons screaming could be faintly heard through those thin plaster walls.

One may think that the Underworld must be very luxurious and such, as it was home to the Devil. Think again. It was really fairly simply furnished and nothing was lavish, with the exception of the Devil's room itself.

Deep in thought, I failed to realise that someone had already entered the room, calling out for me.

'CHOI SOOYOUNG! EODIGAJI?' My girlfriend's shrill and aegyo-filled voice woke me up from my thoughts.

... My throat's so damn dry... They haven't given me any water since my capturing. I could only manage a whimper of pain as I tried to speak anymore.

As if she had supernaturally strong hearing, she ran over to me, unknotting the professionally tied knots.

I felt... That there was something different about her aura... It was kind of creepy as she approached me... Some kind of... Assassin's aura... Hmmm...

Sunny's POV

I guess my hearing improved... In fact, all my senses were heightened thanks to my release.

Untying Sooyoung's knots, I could only look into her eyes, feeling all the pain that she had suffered for me.

'Sooyoung-ah... Mianhe... I made you suffer so much...' I confessed to her, while trying to conjure up a bottle of water and some light food.

Her pleading eyes spoke ten thousand words, telling me to not feel guilty as she smiled crookedly.

'Sooyoung-ah... I'm going to bring you out now, okay?'

She nodded lightly as I raised her onto my shoulder. Aish. This shikshin is so going to weigh me down again:/ NOOO I CAN'T GROW ANY TALLERRRRRRRR:(

Sigh. The things we do for love.

Sooyoung fell asleep on my shoulder, cringing at every sound that I make while fending off the pesky little bastards.

I tried my best to silence them the most humane way I thought possible, but they just kept screaming. So, I just killed them with a single blow. Quiet but deadly.

One demon by one demon, I was nearing the exit of the mansion...

Right at its exit, I felt an inexplicable force kind of repelling me away from the door.

A great, dark shadow loomed over me... Was it the legendary Cerebus? AW hell yeah... I've been waiting for this moment for way too long. To banish the hell-dog into the depths of Tartarus...

'ROARRRR' the three-headed mutant bared its fangs and claws, charging at me.

Sooyoung's POV

Ugh. I'm still so weak... Eottoke? Cerebus was a monster... No one had ever been able to tame him... Except for those with The Blood.

Only the Forbidden ones were known to have The Blood. No one else.

As I stirred and opened my eyes, the room quietened down...

A wet slob covered my face in slime and smelly breath.

What the hell just happened?

Cerebus, the very beast that we, even the devils were afraid of, was ME?

The hell?

To be continued....

Hi guys! Sorry for the super short update:/ my finals are coming up in about 3 weeks and I'll only end on October 18, about a month from now... I'll try my best to update as and when I can alright!!

ANYWAY:D thanks for reading this story, do subscribe, comment and Upvote if you like it!!:)

peace out:D