Beholding.

Forbidden Love

Entrance to the Devil's Den

Sunny's POV

I dodged the mega-sized dog, only to realise that I left Sooyoung open to it to attack!

! THAT MUSTN'T HAPPEN. ALL I'VE GONE THROUGH JUST TO SAVE HER, I WON'T LET IT BE LOST JUST IN THIS MOMENT!

Just as I was about to deliver a Ki blast to the dog, I heard slobbering sounds coming from where Sooyoung was...

Swearing, I rushed to Sooyoung's side, only to find the monster acting like a little puppy, its face seemingly smiling...

'Sooyoung-ah, tell him to let us out! I need to get you treated...'

Hearing that, Sooyoung petted the dog's head and gave it a small peck.

Cerebus wagged its tail like mad, staring at Sooyoung longingly as we left the building...

Sooyoung's POV

Wha... What the heck was that? I felt some sort of connection to Cerebus... What's going on?

What other secrets have been kept from me? ing Choi Minkyu. What a parent man, keeping everything to himself.

No wonder Mother left him. I'm glad she did though. Can't stand living with that bastard.

'Thank you, Sunny-ah...' I hoarsely croaked, as Sunny flew us out of hell. Literally.

She turned back, all-smiles. 'Rest, dear. You'll need it. We'll be at the hospital before you know it...'

I thanked all the gods, for giving me such a perfect girlfriend, even though I'm pretty much the opposite of them...

Exactly who... No, WHAT is my girlfriend?

I bet that was the same thing that I had made her think over and over before I told her part of it...

Sigh.

The pain she had to go through, not only to save me, but the emotional pain she had to withstand when she saw me on my job...

AISH! 'Ughh....' I groaned as the thinking strained my brain, which felt like mush. I knew I was bleeding profusely, judging from the way my eyes were kind of blurred by the mixture of blood and dog drool...

Crap. I'm so t...

Sunny's POV

I suddenly felt a wet, hard thing on my shoulder...

. Sooyoungie is unconscious!! Damn it, and I thought it was a bastard trying to get me to give it a job...

Oh . I better get her somewhere so that I can heal her...

But... where?

...

Sigh... There's only a few options and I don't think a couple of them are feasible... Its either they have a grudge against the Choi, or visitors besides my family are unwelcome...

There's only one place left. The person who would (use to) always take care of me, come rain or shine...

I hope she will give us the blessing and help that we need so badly, being outcasts (pretty much) of our respective clans...

She can't go back to that hole... And me... I haven't met my family for... 100 years? I bet they forgot all about me... Ah well...

The most important thing now is to get my lil baby here to her house...

Jessica's POV

*knock knock*

Someone knocking on my door at this hour?? Ugh what the hell. I was just about to sleep... *pouts*

Sigh, I can't ignore guests, can I?

As I opened the door, I smelt the strong odour of... Demon blood?

Wary that my clan has a ongoing grudge with the demons (Choi Clan), I debated, contemplating on whether to open up the door or not...

'Jess!! Are you in there? I need your help! My friend and I are injured and I need to heal both of us!'

A melodious voice came from behind the door... But... If it were really Sunny, why the heck would she smell like the stench of demons?

What the actual hell happened?

Slowly, I opened the door, only to see blood splattered all over her petite body.

Not only that, there was a tall, fair-skinned girl, with many bruises, burn marks, scars inflicted onto her. So she was the one who stank of demons...

'No! I'm not going to let you two in. She's a demon!' I shouted (nicely).

'Please, Jess! Goddammit, can't you see that she's about to DIE! Please!! Let us in!' She pleaded, eyes b with tears.

'Okay... But first tell me, what is she to you, that you had to save her? Moreover, its a demon you're saving...' I asked, curious.

'Please don't get angry, at both of us. She's... my girlfriend...' She said, loud and proud. Has she completely forgotten about me already?

'Okay, hurry! You won't want her to die, would you?' I sighed, and gave in.

'Thank you!! I owe you, Jess!' She rushed into her former bedroom, which was just filled with her things ever since she left...

I don't need you to owe me... Just come back to me...

'Did you say something?' She asked.

CRAP, DID I JUST THINK OUT LOUD? UGH.

'Uh no, you must've been hearing things...' I stuttered.

'Oh, okay.'

Sunny's POV.

I was damn sure I heard her saying she wanted me back...

No way, even if the world ends. You think I forgot how much you hurt me?

Sooyoungie is more than enough for me, I don't need more than 1 person to love me.

I hurriedly put her on my former bed, and started healing her...

-3 hours later-

Uwaahhhh... I'm so exhausted... 3 hours of healing is really so tiring... Compared to the previous time I only did 1 hour... Oh gods.

Looking around, I see that my room hasn't changed that much, I only see in the corner, that she'd bought many things that resemble myself...

Unknowingly, I just walked over to the pile of soft toys and hugged them...

Does she really miss me that much?

-To Be Continued-

hi guys!!:) please don't mind me hahahaha okay I am still currently studying for my exams and am writing only during my free time eg. when I'm travelling to school. Basically today is a bonus update I guess? I might not be able to update once per week once my exams start... and just saying that my results aren't that good. considering that I'm from Singapore that isn't very good lol. anw, I hope you guys enjoy this story!!!

If you really like this story, please do subscribe, comment and Upvote it!:) thank you so much for reading my fic:)

*waves at silent readers and new subscribers*

hope you guys really like my fic!!:)

peace out!