Stalking her:)

Forbidden Love

Late into the night, Sunny's heart beat faster with every passing second. Seeing the person she likes on the streets, she couldn't help but sneak glances at her as she followed her back to her landed property in Westside Seoul. 'Omo, she's so cute~~~' Sunny couldn't resist the thoughts rapidly arising in her head.

'Oh how I wish I could just her luscious ... And bring her along to Lotte World where we can have a whole day's worth of fun in the Ferris Wheel, kissing and touching each other for as long as we liked...' Sunny smiled to herself as she started to feel .

They barely knew each other; Sunny only saw her at school and they hardly even talk to each other even though they were taking the same subjects. All Sunny knew was that her name was Sooyoung, and her long legs and tight was so ing hot. Sunny started fantasising again and walked right past an alley...

'WHO THE ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!?!?!' Sooyoung screamed and pointed her pocket knife towards Sunny.

'Huh?' Sunny was genuinely shocked as she saw the knife Sooyoung was pointing at her.

'YAH! Put that dangerous thing down!!' Sunny shouted back.

'Sunny unnie?!?! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry unnie... I... Thought some...one was following me and ... Well... I felt threatened... So I hid in that dark alley while waiting for the stalker to walk by before... MIANHE UNNIE!!!' Sooyoung apologised profusely before bowing 90 degrees to Sunny.

'KYAAA~~~ She's so cute when she's afraid~~~' Sunny thought to herself.

'Whew... You scared me with that knife you know... You're gonna have to make it up to me for making my heart skip a few beats... You just shortened my life span...' Sunny pouted acutely at Sooyoung, hoping to see the adorable face of hers when she was afraid.

'Mianhe...' Sooyoung guiltily sneaked a peek at Sunny before facing the ground, until she realised that Sunny was actually grinning widely when she stole that peek.

'Hahaha! Sooyoung-ahh, why are you so gullible?? Kyaaaa~~ so cute~~' Sunny squealed and pinched Sooyoung's cheeks.

'Umm... Unnie, how can I make it up to you?' Sooyoung sheepishly asked.

Sunny replied, 'Hmmm... Why not just treat me to a meal in school?'

'Okay! See you on Monday then!' Sooyoung exclaimed.

'Annyeong!' Sunny smiled at her, and turned around to walk away, her heart about to explode from the fact that Sooyoung and herself were about to go on a date.

Sooyoung breathed a sigh of relief as she continued to walk home, thinking on the way, 'Rumours are spreading that Sunny unnie always looks at me when we are in the changing room... Could it be true? Could it be... that Sunny unnie is... byun??'

Hi guys!! Thanks for reading my fic:) its my first one so I hope its up to your standard:) I'll be updating later I think. And sorry cos idk how to create like the paragraph lunes and stuff:/ hope you guys enjoy it! Do leave some comments so that I'll be able to improve on my writing for you guys!!:)