Chapter 9

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 9

 

-(Miyu's POV)-

"I dare you to..." Lay suddenly stopped, trying to make it suspenseful. "I dare you to...DATE MIYU FOR A MONTH!!!" He quickly blurted out before avoiding Kris' glare.

"What?" Kris hissed at him. "Are you absurd? Out of your mind? I can't date her! I'm not dating someone I don't even have feelings for!" He shouted...geez, well, I don't like you either...poopface.

"Welll...too bad. It's a dare. You have no choice. And when I say date her for a month, you actually have to do what couples do. You know, hold hands and all that crap. I'm sure Sehun and Luhan can show you an example, right guys?" Lay looked over at them.

"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PICKING ON US. I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM IN THAT WAY. GOD, YOU GUYS ARE FREAKS!!!" Sehun yelled out.

"Dude...he was only joking. Why so serious?...unless it's true and you're only trying to deny it," Chen gave him a suspicious look. Luhan threw a pillow in his face.

"I'd rather jump off a building than date Sehun. We're only friends and brothers to each other...right, Sehunnie?" Luhan asked him.

"Not anymore. I hate you. If you didn't look so much like a girl, this wouldn't be happening. I don't know you anymore. Stop talking to me," Sehun frowned.

"YAH! YOU STUPID POOP! What does me looking like a girl have anything to do with this?" Luhan shoved Sehun over, causing him to fall on the ground. He didn't even bother getting up. Poor kid, it must be depressing to be him.

"Everything," Sehun mumbled.

"How did this change from Lay daring Kris to date Miyu to a dramatic episode with the famous HunHan?" Eun Hee asked, utterly confused.

"Don't know. Don't care. What matters is that I refuse to date her for a month," Kris frowned stubbornly.

"Too bad. Come on man, it's for a month. Besides, just act like a couple when you're in public. You don't have to when at home," Lay suggested.

"Uh, are you guys forgetting my opinion? Cause I'd rather die alone than ever date the dumbtard. Like, seriously," I stared at them. "Unless...you buy me all the ice cream I want, all the junk food I want, and buy me as much food as I want. Then I could live the rest of my life happily."

"I don't even have that much money to buy you all that," he glared.

"THEN MAKE MONEY. SHEESH," I snapped. "Or go beg for it." 

"OMG HAHHAHAHAHA. Like he would ever do that," Kyung Mi laughed. 

"You guys...just hurry up and accept the dare. Starting tomorrow, fake date. Now, can we end this game? I'm sleepy~" Yeon Hee complained.

"Okay, remember. Tomorrow, you better start acting like a real couple," Suho stood up, stretching. "Damn, it's already 1:00. That's late."

"Hyunggg. Can we stay over tonight?" Tao asked D.O. All the boys looked up at him with puppy eyes except Kris who just gave him a glare that said 'You better let us or you'll regret it'.

"Ugh, fine. Go in whatever guest room you guys want. Just don't bother me OR the girls. Yeon and Eun, you can stay over too," D.O sighed.

"BUT YOU'RE NOT STAYING IN OUR ROOM!" I quickly added. Yeon Hee nodded and ran upstairs into some random guest room. The guys went into whatever guest room they chose. Sehun with Luhan, Tao with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai with Kris, Chen with Xiumin, and Suho with Lay. Mibunny and I had to go and check if any of them wanted or needed anything. Each room had a nice bathroom and it was a humongous bedroom. 

I retired to my room and went to brush my teeth. I was already in my PJs for tonight which was the tank and the shorts. I plopped down on my bed and Kyung Mi went in next. She changed into short shorts and an oversized t-shirt. The moment she finished, she came over and jumped onto my bed.

"Why are you on my bed gull," I asked her.

"Miyu, I'm not sleepy yet," she looked at me. Suddenly, a mischievous expression took over her face. "Let's scare the boys!"

I grinned. "Good idea, my friend."

"Should we ask Eun and Yeon?" Kyung Mi asked. I shrugged.

"Yeah." We went next door into their guest room. 

"YOU GUYS!" They turned to look at us. "We're scaring the guys tonight, wanna join?" Kyung Mi smirked. They looked at each other and in a blink of an eye, they were in front of us with evil grins on their faces.

Like I said, when the four of us are together, gets real. 

-45 minutes later-

"They're all dead asleep," Yeon Hee confirmed. "And stop stuffing yourself with food," she gave Kyung Mi and I a look. 

"Hey, hey, hey. You can never eat too much junk food," I defended.

"...yeah you can. But whatever, I'm here to scare nitwits, not talk about food with you fatties," Yeon Hee rolled her eyes. "So, like we planned, me and Miyu will scare Tao and Baekhyun first. Then we'll go into Chanyeol, Kai's, and Kris' room. Kyung Mi, Eun Hee, you guys go into SuLay's room and XiuChen's room. As for HunHan's room...let's just leave them in peace. We already messed with them alot today."

"I still don't get it...why can't I be partners with Kyung Mi?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to work with that monster and if you go together, you'll just end up in the kitchen again," Eun Hee answered.

"Awwww, but I wanted more ice cream," Kyung Mi frowned.

"Ayee, don't worry man. We'll just sneak it into our room later," I tried comforting her. 

"Good idea. By the way, you look uglier than Godzilla with that thing on your face," she looked at me. 

"Good. That's what I was going for...well not really. But as long as I'm ugly. Besides, you look fabulously ugly yourself." The girls had smeared white lotion all over my face except for my eyes. They had black circles drawn using eye shadow around them. My lips were an ugly shade of red and my hair was like a bird's nest, framing my face. I covered myself with a blanket, reaching my knees. I made sure to wear pitch black pants so it looked like I didn't have legs. Kyung Mi had a black facial mask on and she had on white lipstick. She was supposed to be bending down, walking while swaying her arms side to side. Her hair would be framing her face when she bent down. She had a white blanket covering her whole body, it was actually trailing behind her. Yeon Hee and Eun Hee would just be making the sound effects and other stuff, but Kyung Mi and I were the ghosts. 

"Let's hurry," Eun Hee dragged Kyung Mi to SuLay's room. Yeon and I went to BaekTao's room first. Yeon Hee quietly opened the door. I waited outside the door to make sure they were still in dreamland. She signaled me that they were. Although the room was dark and I couldn't see much, the light of the hallway was enough for me to see that Baekhyun was in a strange sleeping position and Tao had his arms and legs draped over Baek. Baekhyun's arms and legs were spread out and the blanket was thrown off him half covering Tao. He was making weird noises and his mouth was open while Tao was his thumb...wait, what? I thought he should be old enough to NOT do that...

"Damn, if only I could take a picture," Yeonie whispered...I prefer Yeonie over Yeon. 

"Shut up and just hurry, I need to sleep after this," I whispered back. I hid from view and Yeon Hee started doing her job. She made creepy noises with and opened the window for wind to blow in. Tao stirred in his sleep and mumbled something but didn't wake up. Baekhyun didn't move an inch. She leaned over and blew into their ears. They stirred but still didn't wake up.

"God damn it, these stupid heavy sleepers. That's it," Yeonie smirked. She put her finger in and made sure it was wet, then she stuck in Tao's ear who suddenly jerked awake. Luckily, she was able to duck in time. Tao shook Baekhyun awake. I was still hiding behind the door, trying hard not to laugh. 

"HYUNG, HYUNG!!!"

"EWLRJEKDJFSLKDF. WHAT, WHAT?! IS THERE A ? IS IT CHANYEOL CREEPING?!" Baekhyun automatically stood up on the bed in a self defense pose. It was really hard not to laugh.

"No...but I felt something wet in my ear!" Tao cried.

"Maybe you were just imagining stuff dude. Go back to sleep," Baekhyun sighed and lay back down. Tao reluctantly lay back down. I took this as my chance. I made sure I had a flashlight was in my hand. I slowly walked towards the bed. When I reached, I called out, "Whoooooo~" 

Tao and Baekhyun sat up about to say something, I quickly the flashlight and looked down at them. They looked and screamed like little girls. 

"HYUNG! IT'S A GHOST! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" Tao jumped in Baekhyun's arms, tears streaming down his face. Baekhyun fell down the bed and scrambled up, Tao right behind him. They were looking at me wide-eyed.

"YAH MAKNAE. YOU'RE THE ONE WITH WUSHU, YOU GUARD ME!!!" Baekhyun shouted. They were slowly backing away. I might as well just tell them it was me. But seriously, their faces...how is Yeon Hee not laughing?

"Baek-" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I tried saying something but the moment they heard my voice, they turned to run but surprisingly, Yeonie was right behind them. She pulled off a hideous derp face. Baekhyun fainted and Tao ran away at lightning speed. Yeon Hee and I looked at each other, bursting out in laughter. 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

Eun Hee and I went into Suho's and Lay's room. They the night light in the room but Eun Hee went to turn it off. She opened the balcony door in the room so that the wind would blow the curtains. I stood behind the curtains.

"Suhoooooo~ Layyyyyyyy~" She called in a creepy voice. She was hiding beneath the bed. 

Suho groaned and sat up. "What...I just...fell asleep..." He yawned. He looked around and didn't see anyone. "Was I imagining things? Eh, I blame it on Chanyeol for being on crack...so contagious," he lay back down. I stifled a laugh. 

"Suhoooo~ Layyyy~ I have come for revenge," Eun Hee called again. 

"WHAT THE-" Suho shot straight up. He shook Lay who slowly got up. 

"Dude, I'm sleeping. What do you want," Lay grumbled but sat up nonetheless. Omg, he looks so cute...WHAT AM I SAYING.

"I hear voices. It's calling our names," Suho said. Lay looked at him like he was crazy.

"I swear...if this is a result of Chanyeol being on crack..." Lay muttered. He was about to lay back down...

"Zhang...Yixinggggg. You will payyyyy~" Eun Hee called again. His face turned pale.

"What..." I pulled on the curtains, making noise. They turned that way, and I made my appearance. I was bent over, I was looking up with my head tilted to the side, my hair covering alot of my face. I made croaking noises.

".......UMMAI'MBEINGHAUNTEDSOMEONEHELPMEI'MGOINGTODIEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" Suho's voice went all high pitch at the end and it was hilarious. 

".IT'SONLYADREAMADREAMADREAM. I'M DREAMINGGGGGGGG~" Lay ran out in the hallway. I gave Suho and evil and creepy smirk.

"MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY~" He ran out screaming like a little girl. Eun Hee came out from under the bed. We high fived and started walking out. 

"I swear, I will never like a guy like Suho," Eun Hee wiped a tear due to laughing like a hyena.

"OOF!" We looked up only to see Suho and Tao on the ground. "OWWWW~' They groaned simultaneously. Lay came out of nowhere and tripped over the heap of idiots on the ground. Tao and Suho had passed out already like what the hell. Lay looked up and saw me. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fainted...

"Well then, do we move them?" Miyu came out of BaekTao's room. 

"Nah, too lazy to. Let's scare the others now!" Eun Hee ran towards XiuChen's room. 

"But wait, where's Baekhyun?" I asked.

"In the room, passed out on the floor," Yeon Hee explained. I nodded in understanding.

"C'mon Yeonie. Let's go scare the other room!" Miyu dragged her to the front of KrisYeolKai's room. 

...How any of the others didn't wake up from all this noise, I will never understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys! I updated but this is only part 1 to this chapter. I got to lazy to update the rest. Ahehehe. I hope it was funny enough LOL

Remember to Comment and Subscribe~ I lub you all~

 

988282_672199472809671_941040602_n.jpg

LMFAO

tumblr_mevz18jpUc1rwsxkjo1_400.gif

OMFG I CANT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1420_409005189205630_143558262_n.jpg

CHANYEOL'S DRAWING OF KAI I WOULD SAY HE AND KRIS BOTH NEED TO IMPROVE (KRISYEOL, ANYONE?)

1094962_530611413679509_274175479_n.jpg

LOL KREASE'S LOCKER NEXT TO D.O ICANT

733835_663762680318808_1488414042_n.jpg

LAYHANN

1149058_191900490985677_779008902_n.jpg

LOL CHANYEOL

934678_191888657653527_1060342066_n.jpg

1146223_563239567069553_1824232195_o.jpg

OMG XIUMIN

1150803_563238063736370_1996275275_n.jpg

OMFG I DIE

tumblr_mr654biD5o1rzac13o1_500.gif

tumblr_mr916rDQnI1r0y1w0o1_250.gif

tumblr_mr06pkFxDa1srte7zo1_500.gif