Chapter 8

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 8

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"BEST BUBBLE TEA EVER~" I plumped down on the couch with Miyu next to me. 

"9 more of these cups, Mibunny. 9 more," she smirked at me. I groaned and threw a pillow at her face.

"What are you guys talking about?" Suho asked, sitting on the other couch. All 16 of us were spread out around the living room. I told them the story of what happened earlier. 

"HAHAHAHA! LOSER!!!" Eun Hee laughed at me. "And dude. Miyu, you're gonna be a freaking lazy fat when you grow up if you keep eating all that stuff," she looked at Miyu.

"Nope. That's not gonna be me, that's you," Miyu continued drinking her caramel coffee bubble tea. "Soooo yummyyy~~~" She finished it with a slurping sound. 

"I want more," Luhan pouted.

"Go buy your own," Chen said. "But then again, don't. You might get by a girl...or guy. If that happens, I won't be able to make fun of you for your girly looks anymore."

"KIM JONGDAE! I'll kill you!!!" Luhan shot Chen a death glare. 

"But why would he get by a guy?" Innocent Tao wondered.

"Because some guy might think he was a girl and then him. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens," Chen cracked up.

"You guys are so mean. I'm gonna shower, be back later," Miyu ran upstairs into our bedroom. I also wanted to shower so I headed upstairs. Since the house was so huge, there were more bathrooms I could use. I ran upstairs, grabbed some clothes, and headed into another bathroom. Even though we lived in a huge mansion, Miyu and I still preferred to share a room. It was less lonely. Plus, we could spazz about Kpop together at night.

-(Miyu's POV)-

I take pretty quick showers so within 10 minutes I was done. I left my clothes in the bedroom so I wrapped a towel around my body and used another to wrap my hair in it. I opened the door to get the shock of my life. 12 guys were standing in the big bedroom, looking around. Yeon was on my bed and Eun was on Kyung Mi's. They all turned to the bathroom door when they heard it open. Yeon Hee and Eun Hee saw me but didn't really care. The guys were still staring, all frozen in shock. I couldn't do anything because I was frozen in place. After a while, realization hit me. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! RAPISTS. RAPISTS. OMFG, GET OUT. ALL OF YOUU!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. They shoved each other and ran out the door.

"And this is why you don't go and leave your clothes in your room after taking a shower when there are 12 grown boys in the same freaking house," Yeon shook her head. 

"YOYOYO! I heard screaming, what's up?" Kyung Mi came in with basketball shorts and a t-shirt. 

"I came out of the shower to get my clothes only to find 12 dumbtards standing in my room," I went to my closet on my end of the room and grabbed blue basketball shorts and a black tank. After putting them on, I went into the bathroom and dried my hair. I tied it up in a neat ponytail and ran downstairs but not before shoving Yeon Hee off my bed, waking her up.

"She's gonna kill us!" I heard whispering in the living room. 

"But you gotta admit, she's pretty hot," Luhan smirked.

I peeked out and saw D.O grabbing a pillow and throwing it in Luhan's face. "Stop being a damn ert, you're such a ty hyung man. Sehun's gonna become a ert like you," D.O made a disgusted face.

"Don't worry hyung...I was already a ert WAYYY before I met Luhan hyung," Sehun grinned. 

"Ahem," I cleared my throat, catching their attention. They turned to look at me with huge eyes.

"M-miyu, ehehe...WE CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THIS!!!" Chen panicked. I raised my eyebrow at him and turned to the rest. 

"Well then. Care to explain? I'm giving 5 minutes and by that time if you haven't given me a reasonable explanation, you'll face the consequences," I gave them a dark look. 

"What kind of consequences?" Xiumin braved up and asked. 

"In your case, I would take away all your buns and you'd never be able to eat it anymore," I glared.

"NOOOOOO! MY BUNS~" Xiumin cried. He went over to D.O and started squishing his cheeks while making sobbing noises. We all gave him weird looks. "What? D.O's cheeks are squishy...I like squishy cheeks. It makes me feel better. Don't judge, sheesh," he grumbled.

"Well. Uh, anyways. Yeon and Eun went into your room and we were curious and wondered what it looked like so then we went with them. WE DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING. And, your room is amazing and that's coming from me," Chen said. "I love your blue bedsheets...are you still mad?" I sighed and shook my head.

"SO DO I GET TO EAT MY BUNS?!" Xiumin shouted. I nodded and chuckled at his dorkiness. "YESH, YESH. OMFG. I LOVE YOU MIYU. OMFG TANK YOU, I LUB YOU!!!!!!! MY BUNS. COME TO DADDYYYY~" He ran to the kitchen and grabbed his bag of buns...talk about crazy for buns.

Kyung Mi came running down and started rolling around on the ground and groaning. "I'M HUNGRAY!!! FOOD, FOOD, GIMME FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" 

"Dude, didn't you just eat like 2 hours ago?" D.O asked.

"YEAH. BUT THAT WAS 2 WHOLE HOURS AGO. I CAN'T GO THAT LONG WITHOUT FOOD. LKADSJFLKSDJFNKSLDFJIOFJALKSDFJALSD."

I stared at her. "DUDE. I WANT ICE CREAMMMM. AND BUBBLE TEA. AND COOKIES. AND KLDSJFLKASJDFLKJ. MY TUMMY IS GROWLING." I rolled around on the floor with her when I suddenly got an idea. I ran to the freezer and saw that it was mostly empty except for a few boxes of pancakes and meat stuff. 80% of it was open and waiting to be filled. I ran out and grabbed the car keys. "KYUNG MI! LET'S GO GO GO!!! WE'LL BE BAEK LAYTER GUYS~" Kyung Mi rushed out after me, slamming the door close.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

I went through the door right behind Miyu. Suho came to see who it was and gaped at us with his mouth open. I gave him a derpy smile and put the grocery bags on the counter. Miyu was already unloading the bags she carried in. We put the tubs of ice cream in the freezer, completely filling it up. The two of us went crazy at the supermarket and bought: 1 tub of chocolate, 1 tub of vanilla ice cream, 1 tub of strawberry ice cream, 1 tub of mint chocolate ice cream, 1 tub of coffee ice cream, 1 tub of rainbow sherbet ice cream, 1 tub of mocha almond fudge ice cream, 1 tub of cotton candy ice cream, 1 of neapolitan ice cream, 1 tub of orange cream ice cream, 5 boxes of Melona, 5 boxes of fudgesicles, and 5 boxes of root beer popsicles. We also bought a whole bunch of family size bags of Snickers, Kit Kat, Reese's, different lollipops, Smarties, Milk Duds, Mentos, other asian candies, and boxes of gum. Not to mention 5 family size Lay's Potato Chips, 3 boxes of chocopies, 3 bags of Jalapeno Cheetos, and 3 bags of regular Cheetos. Oh, and not to mention those chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, M&M cookies, brownies, and cheesecakes. We put all those in the pantry but the cheesecake went in the fridge.

"HOLY KRISUS. ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MIND?! DID YOU IDIOTS PLAN ON BEING OBESE???" D.O came in and started yelling. Kai came running in after him.

"Holy...crap," he stared in amazement at all the food. "Huh, I figured your stupid sister would eat all this. Not only is she stupid and annoying, she's gonna be fat too. I loathe people like that."

"YAH, KIM JONGIN! Why are you so rude to Kyung Mi? You can get along fine with me, so why not my best friend? AND YAH, LITTLE PIECE OF . WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD, NO ONE AND I REPEAT, NO ONE, GETS IN BETWEEN FOOD AND US. DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE IF I'M FAT? NO, NO I DON'T. I WAS THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO BUY ALL THIS JUNK, SO DON'T BLAME IT ALL ON KYUNGIE. POOPFACE. WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT FOOD IS. ALL EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT IS, "DON'T EAT THAT. IT'S FAT." BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'D RATHER BE FAT THAN HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM MY BABIES." Miyu finished yelling at Kai. Everyone came into the kitchen staring at her in shock including Kai, D.O, and I.

"And that's what happens when you insult the tiger and her food," Eun Hee muttered.

"But-" Kai started. That was as far he got before Miyu shoved a huge lollipop in his mouth, shutting him up. I finished putting all the stuff away, grabbing a lollipop for myself and running into the living room. 

"GUYS, LET'S PLAY A GAME SINCE IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!" I yelled, all hyper.

"DJFALKDSJFLDKF. GAMESSS. KDFJASLKDJFKLDSJF," Miyu was spazzing on the ground with a popsicle in . D.O face palmed himself. 

"So what should we play?" He asked.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Sehun suggested.

"NAHHHH. LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK. OMFG I LUB THAT GAME SO DAMN MUCHHH," Miyu cried from the ground.

"ALKDJFLKDSJF. HIDE, HIDE, HIDE. I WANNA HIDEEEEEEE," I cried.

"Geez, calm down people," Kai mumbled. 

"I WANNA BE IT, I WANNA BE IT," Chanyeol jumped around. "KREASE, DUDE. BE IT WITH MEEEE~" Kris shrugged and agreed.

"YAYYY ME GO HIDEEEE. GO COUNT!" Miyu and I ran upstairs to hide together while the rest spread out over the huge mansion. We were about to run into one of the guest rooms but then Miyu stopped me. 

"Dude, let's hide in the pantry. It's huge, I'm sure we'll fit. And that way, we'll get to eat!!!" She grinned. I quietly high fived her and we ran back downstairs into the kitchen. Chanyeol was counting to 30 already, they were supposed to count to 50. I pushed Miyu into the pantry and the first thing she did was eat more cookies. I joined her and we started munching happily. KrisYeol had already started finding everyone. 

"I wonder where they're hiding," Chanyeol asked.

"Let's go upstairs first," Kris suggested. When I heard their footsteps going away, I laughed evilly. 

After 15 minutes of being in here, they still hadn't found us but they found Luhan and Sehun who were obviously hiding together, Kai and D.O, Eun Hee who was too lazy to find a good hiding spot, Baekhyun and Tao. 

"Pst, Kyung Mi!" Miyu quietly called.

"What?"

"I have a serious problem," her face was definitely serious.

"What is it?" I was kind of starting to worry.

"...my bladder is going to explode," she said.

"Whut?..." I stared at her, confused.

"It means I have to pee really badly," she suddenly started slapping her face, standing up and spinning around, and jumping around. I gave her a look that said 'Are you crazy?'

"Stop judging me! I have to pee!" She whisper shouted.

"YAH, I FOUND XIUMIN, YEON HEE, AND CHEN!!!" Chanyeol suddenly shouted. 

"I FOUND SUHO AND LAY!" Kris shouted back. We heard everyone chattering and going into the living room.

"We're still missing KyungYu," Chanyeol frowned, calling us by the name he created.

"! I really have too pee! I'll go in pants!" Miyu started getting more frantic.

"KEEP CALM AND GO IN YOUR PANTS!" I laughed.

"NO! THAT'S DISGUSTING!" She groaned. "I can't go out either cause they'll find me...besides, I'm enjoying all the food."

"NO! Just get out there and pee god dang it!" I started pushing her towards the door of the pantry but unexpectedly, it was already open. She bumped into Kris who was holding her...

"Even if you're enjoying the food, you can't stay in there. And get your in the bathroom and do your business woman," Kris pushed her towards the bathroom, breaking her out of her trance. She quickly ran in. 

Kris stared at me and I just shrugged with a grin on my face. I closed the pantry door in his face and continued shoving junk food in my mouth. I heard the footsteps going away but a few seconds later, more footsteps came back. D.O opened the door and dragged me out. 

"YAH! HYUNGG~ I was eating!" I whined. The meanie continued pulling me into the living room and pushing me down on one of the couches.

"I don't wanna play this anymore," Tao pouted. 

"Let's play Marco Polo!!!" Lay grinned. We all nodded in agreement. 

"I LOVE THAT GAME. GAHHHHHH," Miyu started spazzing again. "WHO'S IT?! NOT ME NOT ME."

"Whoever the last person to touch their nose is it. 3, 2, 1, GO!"

We all touched our noses except for Baekhyun. "YOU'RE IT~" Miyu cheered. Suho went to turn the lights off, making it pitch dark. 

"I'M STARTING NOWWW~" Bakehyun singsonged. We all quietly ran away, far from Baekhyun as he started going around with his arms stretched out.

"MARCO~"

"POLO~" Most of us replied. I ran into someone while trying to get away.

"Yah, be careful of where you're going!" Kai snapped.

"Geez, sorry," I mumbled and slowly got away from him. Suddenly, we heard a loud noise. 

"OUCH! CRAP, I TRIPPED OVER THE COUCH!!!" Lay yelled out. Baekhyun laughed, thinking he got him but we ran away from there. 

"Awww, I hate you guys," he groaned when he found out we all ran away. The game continued like this for 5 minutes until we heard a disturbing sound.

*BBLLLTTTTT. Phhht.*

"...HOLY MOLY. MY NOSE, MY NOSE. IT BURRNNNNNNSSSS!!!" Miyu cried. 

"AHHHH, WHO FARTED WHO THE HELL FARTED!!!" I screamed.

It turned into chaos as we all started running around, dying from the stink bomb. Someone the lights and we all looked up to see Tao smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry guys...I really had too," he defended.

"DUDE! THAT'S GRO-" Xiumin started but didn't finish.

*BRRRRRRRTTTTT* 

"TAO!!!" We all cried. 

"N-NO~ THAT WASN'T ME!" He waved frantically.

"Uhhh, that was actually me...I really had too?" Xiumin squeaked at the end.

"OH MY LORD! We're never gonna get anywhere with this game. Let's just quit and do something else."

"TRUTH OR DAREEEEE!!!" Sehun threw a tantrum on the ground.

"Maknae! Calm down!" Kris ordered. "Let's just play what he wants then." 

D.O went to get a bottle and we all sat in a circle formation. He came back out and put the bottle in the middle. "I'll spin first since I grabbed the bottle." D.O spun the bottle and it landed on Eun Hee.

"Eun, truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare," she answered.

"I dare you too kiss Yeon Hee on the cheek," he grinned.

"EWWW. NO WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!" She cried.

"It doesn't matter. It's a dare and she's your sister," Kai pointed out. "Your fault for saying dare."

"Ugh." She glanced over at Yeon Hee, making a disgusted face. "I hate this already." She leaned over and pecked her sister's cheek and then they both groaned like idiots.

"WHY IS SHE RELATED TO ME?! NOW I HAVE HER GERMS ON MY BEAUTIFUL FACEEE!!!" Yeon Hee complained.

"SHUT UP. You're lucky I even kissed your cheek. I don't kiss anybody, gross," Eun Hee made a face. "Someone spin the bottle for me. Too lazy to reach over." 

"NO!" All of us yelled. She grumbled and eventually reached over, spinning the dang thing. It landed on Chen.

"Truth or dare?"

"...truth," Chen replied.

"Why are you friends with Kyung Mi and Miyu? They're freaks," Eun Hee asked.

"Because I'm also a freak...a handsome freak," he grinned. "Why are you friends with them?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Cause I'm too lazy to find better friends, duh," she said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

Chen laughed at us and spun the bottle. It landed on Sehun. 

"DARE!" Sehun yelled out before anyone could stop him. 

Chen smirked evilly. "Okay, kiss Luhan. On the lips."

..........

"Chen, you're out of your mind," Luhan glared at him.

"Nope, everyone knows you're gay for each other so just kiss already," Chen sighed.

"I'm not gay for him!!!" Sehun retorted. 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's a dare, you have no choice. Besides, you're the one who wanted to play this," Chen rolled his eyes. Seeing that there was no point in arguing, Sehun groaned. 

"I HATE YOU ALLLLLL~" 

Sehun dreadfully turned to Luhan whose face was getting paler by the second. "Sorry hyung," Sehun sighed. He slowly leaned in until their lips were a centimeter away. Sehun quickly pecked his lips and pulled away. 

"MY LIPSSS. MY LIPS ARE NO LONGER LIPS. NOOOOOOOOOOOO," Sehun cried. 

"I think...I'm gonna puke," Luhan ran to the bathroom. The rest of us doubled over in laughter.

"OMG, MY INNER HUNHAN FEELS~" Miyu yelled.

"I KNOW RIGHTTT. I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEEEELS," I shouted out.

"GULL, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL," Miyu rolled around.

"You guys...oh god. Why are they so weird?" Kris muttered.

"Let's continue!" Chen grinned. Luhan just came back from the bathroom and was sulking. Sehun spun the bottle and it landed on Lay. "Truth or dare," he mumbled.

"Truth," Lay answered right away. I guess he didn't want to kiss another guy...MWAHAHAHAHHA.

"If you were given the chance to date Kyung Mi, would you?" Sehun asked. Everyone perked up at the question, even the sulking Lulu. I was the most interested though. Lay looked over at me and gave me a cute smile, killing me internally. THAT SMILE, THE DIMPLE...I CAN'TTTTT.

"Hell yeah I would," he winked. ...I'm dying. A few of the boys whistled and Lay reached over to spin the bottle. This time it landed on Kris. 

"I choose dare," Kris sighed. Lay thought about it for a while until he smirked. 'Kris, you better not regret this. Be glad I'm giving you dumb idiots a chance.'

"I dare you to..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EHEHE CLIFFHANGER~~~~

CAN ANYONE GUESS THE DARE??? 

LKDFJALKSDFJLKDSJFKLSDFK

OHKAI

Well, I'm a bit hyper right now. I hope you liked the chapter. I tried my best, really.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I LUB YOU ALLLLLLL

I'll update ASAP ;)

   

1098383_511969425539481_195361743_n.jpg

OMFG MY KRISYEOL FEELS I CANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1146717_511967832206307_22086600_n.jpg

KREASEEEEE

AND OMFG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HIS HAT

image

image

image

How to tell kpop groups apart
  • B.A.P: Crotch grabbing group
  • BIG BANG: G-Dragon is everywhere group
  • INFINITE: Group with funny facial parts
  • BTOB: Group with member who doesn't understand Hangul
  • SNSD: Jessica
  • LUNAFLY: The group that was mistaken as a co-ed
  • NU'EST: ^ Same
  • TEEN TOP: The violent group
  • SHINEE: Chicken Chicken Chicken
  • BLOCK B: Derping like nobody's around group. But even when they're around they don't give a damn
  • U-Kiss: Speaks english
  • EXO: Making too many teasers, where's the actual comeback
  • VIXX: Ravi gifs
  • B1A4: Adorable MV group
  • Boyfriend: TWINS
  • Secret: Nice bodies group
  • Sistar: DEY LOVING U
  • MYNAME: Group with several comebacks in Japan
  • 2PM: It's the afternoon still
  • 2AM: Go to bed, it's late.
  • 2NE1: The group most people think starts off the trends
  • PSY: oh everyone knows him already
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL