Chapter 13

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 13

 

 

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"Wahhhhh~" I slurped the Udon noodles down my throat. Lay had dragged me to a Japanese noodle house. And I'm glad he did because it's just heaven here. 

"Heh, it's that good?" He watched me eat, his bowl of ramen in front of him. 

"Duh! This is probably the best food I've had since forever!" I stared at him. "Yah, why aren't you eating your noodles?"

"I'm waiting for it too cool a bit. I don't like it when it's too hot," he shrugged. I nodded. 

"Ahh, Miyu does the same," I said. "But hurry up and finish. We still have to go shopping for other stuff. It's not a good idea to keep D.O hyung waiting. He gets annoyed and impatient." Lay just chuckled at my choice of words. 

"I'm really not used to a girl calling her brother by 'hyung'," he smiled.

"Well, get used to it cause that's all I'll ever call him," I smirked. 

"Hehe, fine. Now, I should get eating and then we can leave." He started eating his noodles, meanwhile, I just slurped down all the soup. My bowl was completely empty. He stared in amazement but shook his head in amusement. I guess he's slowly getting used to the eating monster that I am.

"Yixingggg, you eat so slowww~" I whined. "Hurry up, yo." 

"Calm down, lady. Let me eat, okay?" He rolled his eyes. I imitated him and sighed. While he was eating and I was just sitting, my mind started drifting off to Kai. 

"Hmm, do you know why Kai is so mean towards me? He's not like that towards the others," I furrowed my brows.

"Honestly, I don't know. But I'm sure he has a reason, maybe if you try warming up to him or something, he'll get accustomed to you and most likely be nice to you. Kai is someone who needs time before getting comfortable around strangers." Lay replied thoughtfully.

"But...why isn't he cold towards Miyu, Yeonnie, or Eunnie?" I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Well, it's not like he's totally comfortable with them either," Lay shrugged, finishing his last bite of noodles.

"Uh, are you kidding me? Lately, he's been talking to Miyu a lot and joking around with her in school and all. But he just glares and throws insults at me," I wrinkled my nose at the thought of him. I never did anything wrong to him, so why the cold treatment?

"I think...you remind him of someone. Someone he hates and would rather not think about," Lay sighed.

"Who do I remind him of?" I asked curiously.

"Just some girl. Nothing important," Lay softly smiled. "Let's go now, shall we?" I reluctantly stood up and heaved a sigh. 

"Don't worry about it too much. Maybe, if the time ever comes, Kai will tell you himself. It's not right of me to just reveal his secrets. All us EXO guys promised not to talk about the matter to anyone, telling you this much is already revealing more than I should," he gave me an apologetic smile.

"Eh, it's okay. It's just, I would wanna be friends with him but he makes so hard, that jerk," I groaned. 

"Give him a chance. Wait for him to open up to you more. He's not a bad guys at all. If you get to know him, you'll see his caring, funny, cute, childish, sincere, loving sides. It takes time. Things that happened in the past just changed him a little. He has a wall that he only lets down around his closest friends, us." I nodded and smiled at Lay. 

"Okay, I'll wait. But right now, there's a problem we first have to solve. What are we going to do with these grocery bags?" I asked Lay, pointing at the stuff we already bought before going to eat. 

"...I don't know," he frowned. "It's not like we can just carry it back into the supermarket. 

"Let's just ask the restaurant owner to keep it for us till we come back," I suggested. It's not like we had another option. We both walked up to the cash register and asked the ahjumma there to keep it for us.

"Of course!" She smiled kindly. Right when we were about to turn around and leave after bowing, she said something that stopped us both in our tracks. "The two of you make a beautiful young couple. You match each other perfectly! I hope you stay together and become a happy old couple like me and my husband in the future."

I stared speechlessly. Lay snapped out of it before me. I barely noticed as he slowly smiled at the ahjumma. "Kamsahamnida, ahjumma." He pulled me out of the restaurant, my eyes widened when I heard what he said. No objection.

"If you're wondering why I didn't object and say that we weren't dating, it's just cause I liked it when she misunderstood and thought we were a couple," he gave me a cheeky grin, his dimple showing.

"Stupid dimple..." I mumbled.

"Heh, I'm glad you like my dimple," he laughed. I only glared at him but of course he didn't see; he was too busy laughing his off. 

"Shaddup," I growled.

"How about no. Calm down," he snickered upon seeing my irritated face. "Hurry up and walk faster. We should finish buying stuff, pick up the other stuff, then go home. I'm tired." He yawned. His yawn was...cute. Does that even make sense? How does a person yawning even look cute? When I yawn, I just look ugly. Most people either look normal or ugly. I look ugly cause then my eyes are all droopy and weird. But then Miyu's the same. We're both pigs who look ugly when yawning. 

It took us about 10 minutes to arrive at the market again. "Vegetables and fruits, right?" Lay looked at me, I nodded. The two of us walked towards the said aisle and picked whatever my brother wanted us to get. 

"Celery, carrots, lettuce, cabbage, cilantro, radish, bean sprouts, broccoli. Check, check, check, and check," Lay checked off as I put the vegetables into the cart. 

"You're missing four more checks, yo," I smirked. "We grabbed 8 veggies, you only said check four times," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes and pushed the cart to the fruits. 

"Watermelon, cantaloupe, apples, mangos, peaches, persimmons, strawberries, bananas...Geez, how many fruits does he want? There's pineapple, oranges, and the list is so long. We don't even need all this fruit. As long as there's ice cream, we're good," I frowned.

"No, that's what you think. Unlike ice cream, fruit is actually good for you," he said pointedly.

"It's good for you...but it doesn't taste good," I said with a blank face.

"Yeah it does," he argued.

"Not as good as ice cream. Duh," I retorted.

"Forget it. Just grab whatever he wants," Lay gave up. 

"Hehehe," I grinned. I started putting in whatever hyung wanted. "Pears too? What the heck does he plan on doing with all these fruits?" I questioned.

"Eating it. Duh," Lay smirked at me. 

"Shaddup," I glared.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-" 

"You're too cute when you're stubborn like this," he pulled away and smirked. "Now. Did that kiss shut you up?"

................No. No freaking way. Zhang Yixing just leaned in and kissed me just to shut me up. Like, what?! I can't. My feels. He just, oh my god. 

"Aww, are you too flustered to answer. Was the kiss that good?" I couldn't talk anymore. Even if I opened my mouth, no sound would come out. It's like I lost the ability to speak.

"Yah, say something. Was the kiss bad? Why can't you talk?" Lay frowned worriedly.

"O-oh?"I blinked at him, dazed. 

"Yah, Do Kyung Mi. Snap out of it, was the kiss bad or something? You're not saying anything," he stated. 

"N-no. It's just...I...didn't expect it," I slowly said. 

"Heh. Well, did you like it?" He blinked. If only my cheeks would stop getting redder. 

"Wait, what?" I asked stupidly. 

"Did you like it? Want me to do it again?" He smirked mockingly. 

"No! Gosh, what the hell man!" I snapped. He only chuckled at my embarrassment. "Ugh, just hurry up and let's go get the rest of the stuff. I wanna go home," I mumbled. 

"Ehh, but I want to spend more time with you," he pouted. 

"Nope. Not today," I quickly shook my head.

"Waeyooo???" He whined. 

"Just no. Now hurry and push the cart. He start pushing the cart with one of his legs while standing on it. 

"But you didn't answer my question yet. Did you like the kiss?" He asked again for the millionth time. 

"Oh hey! Look, ahaha. It's the drinks! Hmm, Aloe Vera, a whole bunch of soda, Green Tea, Jasmine Tea, yogurt drinks, water, juice..." I kept myself occupied by looking at the list and grabbing stuff. 

"Mimiiii, don't ignore meee~" He whined.

"Xingxinggg, don't whineee~" I snorted. "You sound ridiculous." I continued looking at the list, moving onto the dairy stuff. For a while, it was quiet until Lay spoke up. 

"You're really cute, you know that right? Even though you're almost always hyper, crazy, weird, a pig, lazy, a tomboy, and all, you're cute, kind, warmhearted, pretty, funny and the list goes on and on."

I gave him a weird look as to say why he was suddenly saying all this. "That kiss earlier...don't think of it as nothing. I did it because I wanted to, not to shut you up but because I had the urge to. I don't know if you noticed but you were pouting and I couldn't help myself. I think I like you. Right now, I'm 90% sure."

I cleared my throat, not knowing what to say by his sudden confession. "You don't have to say anything. Just know that I do have some feelings for you and that kiss meant something special to me." I awkwardly nodded, he chuckled lightly. 

"Yah, how long do you plan on standing there and staring at the milk?" He reached over me and grabbed 3 cartons of milk, adding them to the cart. I quietly grabbed the yogurt and put them in. 

"Let's go pay and head back. I want ice cream," I pulled Lay towards the cashier. 

"Of course, of course," he shook his head but let out a soft smile. I returned it with a bright, cheery one of my own. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyheyhey everyone. I'm baek with another chapter! I'm sorry it was later than expected but I've been busy. With that I gotta go. Mom telling me to sleep earlier since school starts in a few days. 

 

And congrats to EXO for their triple crown! I was so happy when they won again!!!

and also. Did u see their immortal song performance with the 7 of them? IT WAS AWESOMEEEE.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY DO NEXT!!!

Remember to comment and subscribe. THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED. I LOVE YOU ALLLLL. AND EVEN IF UR A SILENT READER I STILL LOVE YOUUU

BAIIII