Chapter 19

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 19

 

-(Kai's POV)-

'God, after all those hours I'm finally done with the entire song. That took hours and the others still aren't back yet. But then again, it is Friday so they're probably out having fun unlike me. I'm such a loser.'

I left the sheet of lyrics next to the computer along with a track saved on the computer complete with the melody and the beat. The whole song was finished by none other than me and all that was left was for the others to copy the track onto a CD so they could bring it into class next week and perform it in front of the class. Oh, and they also had to divide the parts. If I had a choice, I would just pull Kyung Mi into a room and sing it to her with only the two of us. But there's many reasons why I can't do that. One of them being that I'm not the best singer. I'd be so much better off just dancing and rapping (AN - I actually do like his singing voice).

It's already 9:00 pm, I should get home. I don't want to have to face them again either. By them, I specifically mean Kyung Mi and Lay although I also don't want to have the others' constant questions and annoying remarks about why I finished the song by myself and why I didn't go hang out with them. I'll save that torture for tomorrow. I've been tortured enough for today.

Leaving a note next to the lyrics, I grabbed my stuff and left the house, making sure to lock the house doors and started walking to the bus station. If I had known that I was walking home, I wouldn't have asked to car pool with Chanyeol. Taking the bus isn't the best choice either, I don't exactly favor buses. However, a bus doesn't sound too bad at the moment. At least it's quiet enough to give me some peace and quiet, and I can just sit there and think. 

Cars drove by, people walked on the streets with their friends or their family while chatting happily. Yet here I am, sitting like a loner. Man, I should seriously get over this stupid crush and start having fun. Maybe I should find myself another girl. 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"Damn, that was a fun night out," D.O sighed contentedly. "But I'm hella tired so peace out you guys. Night Mibunny, night Mitiggers. See you, Lay," D.O stalked off towards his room, silently closing the door. 

"I'm going to bed to you guys. The maknaes killed me, next time they ask me to a match of arm wrestling, make sure I refuse. God damn those two, can't even admit that they lost to me," she complained.

"That's why you don't keep accepting their challenge. You know Tao and Sehun are extremely childish. Losing against you in arm wrestling a hundred times is something they'll never admit to having happened," Lay chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I'm going to sleep. You two lovebirds should get to bed soon," she dragged herself to our room, groaning all the way.

"We should follow Miyu's advice and get to sleep soon. I still have to drive myself home and wash myself up," he ruffled my hair and smiled.

"Mm, you should get home. It's already late. You must be exhau-" Miyu's voice cut me off.

"Sorry for interrupting your disgusting makes-me-wanna-puke moment, but it's urgent. Kai left a note by my computer along with the lyrics and the completed soundtrack. The one that we were supposed to work together as a group on. For some reason, he thought it was okay trap himself in our room and finish a bunch of schoolwork by himself instead of going out and having fun with the rest of us. You know, I've been worried about him lately. He's not himself and he rarely talks to any of us. He seems so distant lately. And you guys should listen to what he composed and wrote, it's so freaking depressing. Did he go through a heartbreak lately? If I didn't know any better, I would say that's exactly what happened. But come on, it's Kai here. It's not like he's capable of falling for any girl, he's so cold to girls," Miyu pondered.

"Yah Kim Miyu, Kai had a girlfriend in the past too. He had a bad ending with her which is why he's cold to girls. Don't judge him!" I frowned.

"Dude, what the hell. Calm down and stop being so defensive. I wasn't even trying to imply anything mean towards Jongin. I'm sincerely worried about him as his friend," she raised her brows at me. "That's all I wanted to say, just letting you guys know. I'm off to bed now, bye."

My eyebrows were creased and the frown couldn't be wiped off my face. Miyu's not the only who's been worrying about Kai. The guy's been acting out of the ordinary lately. Something's definitely up. 

"Hey, don't worry too much. I'll talk to him for you. I think all of us have been worried about Jongin lately," Lay used his fingers to relax my eyebrows and kissed my forehead. "Don't frown and get your bum to bed. Today's been a tiring day for all of us. You shoudn't be staying up for too long."

"Arasso. You should get home now for real," I said.

"I'll leave in a few minutes. Right after giving my baobei a good night kiss," he leaned in and captured my lips in a short, sweet kiss. When he pulled away, he smiled hence flashing his cute dimple. 

"I love you," he murmured. 

"I love you too. You always know how to make me feel better, Yixing. Now get your out of this house and into your own," I laughed.

"Okay, okay. You don't need to see me out, I'll lock the door. Night, see you tomorrow," he turned around and left after waving at me one last time. As soon as I heard him close the door, I trudged my way up the stairs. The boys drained all of my energy after today. I'm in dire need of sleep. 

I quickly washed up and snuggled up into my blanket, eager for a good night's sleep. The last thing that popped up in my head was Lay's smiling face and Kai's distant expression.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Miyu's POV)-

My phone alarm started going off. I groaned and turned so that I was facing my nightstand, grabbing my phone and squinting at the annoyingly bright screen. Damn, sometimes inverted color was annoying, but it was so useful at night. 6:00 am. 6:00 am?! Why the hell would I even set an alarm for this early in the morning on a Saturday?! .........................

Oh, wait a minute. Oops, I set it this early because I was going to get my lazy off my bed and go excercise for once. Well, might as well go and get some fresh morning air on a nice jog around the park...ew, why does that sound so horrid and tormenting? Right, it's because I hate, or no scratch that, loathe running. But that's okay because today, Kim Miyu is going to excercise. Woo!

I went to my closet, staring absentmindedly at it. Sleep hasn't completely left my system yet and I was starting to nod off until my head hit the closet door. Ouch.

I opened it and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and t-shirt. I changed into it and went to the bathroom. After coming out, I grabbed a thin sweater, put it on, flicked Kyung Mi's forehead causing her to groan and turn in her sleep, and left the house. I plugged in my headphones and started jamming to the music on the way to the park. I started my torture for the day, running around the park's trail. By the time I managed to run it 3 times, I had already taken at a minimum of 10 breaks and was about to sit down at a bench across the basketball court, when a ball hit my feet. I looked down at it tiredly and found a basketball. I reached down to grab it just as two arms reached down to do the same. 

I grabbed the ball before that person could. "Is this your ball?" I stood up and faced the person only to scowl at him. 

"Look who it is here. Miyu, what are you doing here, babe?" 

"Shut up, Wu Yi Fan. Go away and stop bothering me," I glared. 

"Yah, I thought we were on peaceful terms? How come you're already scowling at me and telling me to go away first thing in the morning?" Kris raised a brow at me. 

"Because I know you're just going to pester me until I really do want you to go away," I replied.

"Ohhh, so you don't want me to go away? Aw, that's so sweet of you!" Kris attempted to make a cute face, nearly making me gag. Although, admittedly, it was kind of cute. Like only a little bit. A teeny tiny little bit. And is it weird that I feel a bit giddy and happy that I saw him already when it's so early in the morning? I should be greatly irritated by that, not happy. 

"Oh, please. Don't ever make any face like that ever again. It'll make the dead people cry," I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being so sarcastic first thing in the morning and give me back my ball so I can go back to practicing," Kris demanded. 

"No, our Krissy doesn't deserve it now, does he?" I stuck my tongue out and ran away. I giggled and ran away from him. 

"KIM MIYU! Give me that ball back!" He shouted and chased after me. I turned away and panicked, he was right behind me. 

", , ," I ran, not watching where I was going. Somehow, I ended up tripping over something but luckily didn't lose my balance and managed to steady myself. The bad part was my grip on the ball loosened and it rolled into a pond. Kris caught up and stared at it in disbelief. 

"You. Go get that ball right now," he menacingly glared.

"No! You go get it! It's your ball! And I'm cold," I mumbled knowing full well that I should get it because it was my fault.

"Miyu, you're the one who dropped it! It's entirely your fault so you retrieve it!" He retorted. I faced him and glared.

"ANDWAE! Just buy a new one then!" I frowned.

"NO! That's my special basketball that my parents got for me a long time ago! It was my first basketball and my good luck ball!" He complained. 

"I'm sorry! But...it's cold a-and, WELL IF YOU DIDN'T CHASE ME THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" I yelled.

"If you had given me my ball in the first place then it wouldn't have happened!" He shouted. 

"Good point," I pouted slightly. "Well, if you hadn't dropped your ball-" I stood rooted to my spot like a tree when Kris pressed his lips to mine. I could hardly understand what was happening. We stood like that for a while. Then eventually, he started moving his lips against mine slowly. As much as I tried to stop myself, I couldn't help it and kissed him back. After a few moments, realization hit me hard. . I pushed him away and stared at him bewildered.

"Wha-" 

"Shut up." He pulled me back and pulled me in for another kiss. 'Oh sweet heavens. What is happening to me?' I gave in and just naturally wrapped my arms around his neck. He finally pulled away and stared at me. We kept staring at each other, not sure of what just happened.

"Uhhh..." I managed to sputter. Next thing I know, Kris was running away in the opposite direction. 

"Y-YAH!" I shouted after him but he just kept running until he was out of my sight. "Oh my god. Oh my sweet cake." I shut my eyes for a moment and turned towards the pond where the ball was. I grimaced and dove in, grabbing the ball and getting out of the freezing water. "Must. Get. Home!" I ran as quickly as I could to get home.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

"And then he told me to shut up and then he pulled me in and kept kissing me and, and, and all of a sudden he pulled away and before I could do or say anything, he ran away and left me there utterly confused!!!" I screamed at Kyung Mi while pacing around the room. "AND STOP FANGIRLING. THIS ISN'T AN APPROPRIATE MOMENT TO BE FANGIRLING. URGH."

"But HOLY SWEETS, you guys actually kissed! How could I not fangirl, I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS~" I glared at Kyung Mi who was to busy rolling around on the bed and squealing like a pig to actually notice. 

"You guys totally like each other. It's inevitable. I ship you so hard, KRISYU! Oh my freaking god, Lay must know about it. Everyone must know!" She cackled and ran towards D.O's room.

"KYUNGSOO HYUNG. GUESS WHAT?! Miyu and Kris KISSED," I heard her loud annoying voice and then D.O's surprised shriek. The two dorks spent the next half hour squealing and being annoyingly loud. My life , gah.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoyoyo! Hehe, I've finally updated with a much brighter chapter compared to the last few chappies.
The story isn't progressing to slow is it? I think drama is about to hit the group of friends within the next few chapters.
I hope I'm keeping you guys entertained. I don't want to pace the story too fast but not too slow either.
I actually think this is a good pace for the story, yeah?

Hehe, anyways. 21 MORE DAYS UNTIL EXO'S FIRST EPISODE OF 'EXO SHOWTIME' IS BROADCASTED AND I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS BECAUSE OMFG I JUST CAN'T. AND I WANNA WATCH THEIR EPISODE OF RUNNING MAN. AND DREAM TEAM. AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT'S NOT RELEASED YET. 

AND OMG U GUYS. THE MV FOR JIN'S 'GONE', I COULDN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS. XIUMINNNN BAOZIII OMG IT WAS AMAZING I CAN'T

Haha I should stop. 

BaiBai!!!

I LUB U ALL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBBING AND COMMENTING. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME GAHHHHH

-2pmfan4ever

p.s. I apologize for being a weird author. And also for being so evil heheh