Chapter 7

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 7

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"I. Will. Kill. You. Guys." Miyu glared at Chen and I. We smiled innocently. 

"What did we do?" We asked in unison. I could tell we were bugging Miyu. We're so gonna get killed but I don't really care, it was worth it. "Chen, on the count of 3...run!" I whispered in his ear. He slightly nodded.

"You little s are going to regret it," Miyu slowly walked closer. I grabbed Chen's hand. 

"Uh, Miyu. I think you should calm down...you too, Kris," Lay in. He tried blocking Miyu from getting any closer but she only shoved him aside into Kris' arms. Kris glared down at him and wouldn't let him go. 

"Zhang Yixing. I will make you regret the day you were ever born," Kris threatened. I saw Lay gulp in fear. I quickly diverted my attention to Miyu.

"Don't even try to run away. If you do, I'll make sure your death is 100 times more painful." Chen's eyes widened a little. We took a step back. 

"First, you make me go in the haunted house. Then, you leave me with that idiot. Now, I look like a freaking weakling to him because I was a screaming mess who wouldn't stop clinging to him. Just because I was scared. And if it weren't for you two s, it wouldn't be like this, would it?" Miyu said through gritted teeth. I totally forgot about counting to 3 and just started running away with Chen beside me. 

"Wait! Kyung Mi wait!" Lay shouted. I quickly turned around to see that he had broken out of Kris' hold and was quickly running to catch up to us. Miyu and Kris started chasing us. 

"Oh god. Why did we even do this in the first place?" I groaned.

"Because we're stupid idiots who never learn from our dang mistakes," Chen said.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE!" Miyu's voice was much closer than I expected.

"HURRY! THE MONSTER'S GETTING CLOSER!" I yelled. We weaved through crowds of people, all of them looking at us like we were some aliens.

"I'll run the other way and you guys keep going straight! We're splitting up! And call the others if you can!" Chen shouted before making a mad dash to his right. 

"Lay, I don't have my phone on me. Can you call the others?" I half shouted at him.

"Uhh...I kinda forgot to charge my phone before I came here so now it's out of batteries," he yelled back. "Sorry!" I mentally face palmed but quickly ran faster when Miyu yelled behind us. As we were running, I spotted an ice cream shop. A light bulb as I had an idea.

"Hey! Look, it's ice cream!" I abruptly stopped. Lay stared at me like I was crazy. I winked at him and turned around to see Miyu skidding to a stop right in front of me. I caught her with my arms. 

"ICE CREAM?! WHERE?!" Her eyes spotted the shop and she started going berserk. "LDSKJFALKSD. ICE CREAMMM. COME TO MAMA, BABY!!!" She ran to the ice cream shop like a crazy monkey.

"C'mon! Let's go get ICE CREAM," I ran after Miyu, leaving Lay to stare at us, a bit scared. I entered the shop and saw Miyu staring at the ice cream flavors, clearly in a dilemma. She looked up and saw me.

"Yo, Mibunny. Which flavor should I get?" 

"Get...chocolate with coffee. I'll get vanilla and strawberry," I said. She nodded and we took our orders. Lay came strolling in, looking exhausted from all that running. "Oh, Lay! Get some ice cream!" He smiled and went over to take his order. I took a glance at Miyu who was still drooling over all the ice cream.

"Soo...are you still mad at me, Mitiggers?" I asked. She looked up and blinked a few times before smirking.

"I'm not mad at you anymore...on one condition. Treat me to ice cream now, buy me 5 more tubs tomorrow, AND you have to buy me bubble tea whenever I want it until you've bought it for me 10 times." Lay's jaw dropped to the ground while I just sighed.

"Fine...pig," I mumbled under my breath. We got our ice creams, I paid for them even though Lay had insisted on paying for his I just told him he owes me, and we went to sit and enjoy.

"OMG. This is heaven," Miyu smiled happily. I nodded in agreement and Lay chuckled at our silliness.

"YOU GUYS! WHAT. WHEN. HOW. WHY." We looked up when hearing a voice yelling at us. Chen was standing in front of us all wet. He was dripping with water. Kris was behind him, a smug grin on his face.

"Chen Chen, what happened to you?!" I asked. I tried my best to hold back the laughter but couldn't help it. Miyu was already slamming the table with her hand and laughing like a madwoman. Even Lay was rolling around on his side of the booth. "YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKING WET DOG! OMFG!" 

"SHUT UP. That doesn't matter right now but what does is WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS SITTING HERE EATING ICE CREAM WHILE I WAS BEING CHASED AND TORTURED BY THIS STUPID GIANT NEXT TO ME?!?!?!" He cried. Another round of laughter hit me as I looked at how pathetic he was right now. He continued glaring at me. Kris shoved Lay to one side and took a seat. He glanced over at Miyu but quickly looked away before anyone could see...but too late. I saw. 

I scooted over for Chen to sit. I explained to him what happened and he pouted. "Not fair..."

"Shut up. You deserved it dude," Kris rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah you did, stinky troll," Miyu smirked. "So what happened to you anyway?"

"While you guys were busy eating ice cream, Kris hyung was chasing after me and when he finally got a hold of me, he threw me in a freaking fountain," Chen had an unamused expression on. "Oh and then. He made me pretend to be a dog and run up to people saying, 'I'm a stupid dog! I'm a stupid dog!' I did that for 5 damn minutes." All of us burst out in more laughter. 

"DUDEEE. You're so evil but that's awesome~" Miyu and Kris did a high five and kept laughing. I was rolling like a buffalo until I realized something...

"Kris? Miyu? Did you guys just...high five each other and you compliment him?" I turned to them. Lay and Chen stopped when realization hit them. 

"OMFG. THEY DID, THEY DID!!!" Chen shouted. "OUR PLAN WORKED!" Miyu was about to retort some reply but Chen's words caught her attention.

"What...plan are you talking about?" Both her and Kris looked at Chen with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, uhh...the plan to...to make you guys get along..." Chen sheepishly smiled.

"..." They both stared at him.

"Wait...you went through all this just to try and get us to get along with each other?" Kris asked. Chen nodded. "...well, that was half of the plan. The other half was too get you guys dating..." he mumbled it quietly so only I could hear. I snickered.

"Chen...you're an idiot," Miyu shook her head. 

"Shut up, Miyu. At least I'm a handsome, fabulous idiot," he pouted. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever. If you were handsome and fabulous, you would've gotten yourself a real ring with a real girlfriend already instead of just a ring with your obsession for trolling," I laughed.

"NOOOO! I don't have a girlfriend because I'm too fab for all those gulls. All of them are undeserving of me," he retorted haughtily.

"Shut up," we all groaned.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Miyu's POV)-

"What are you talking about?!... No! DUDE, WE'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR AND WE'RE ALL STARVING. IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FAT OVER HERE IN 5 MINUTES I WILL EAT YOU... NO, I'M SERIOUS... 5 minutes... No, if you get here any later than that, we're leaving you. You owe me a big dinner...Bye," I ended my phone conversation with Eun Hee. While Kyung Mi, Lay, Chen, Kris, and I have been waiting at the front entrance since 8:00, the time when EVERYONE was supposed to meet up, the rest of them are still in there somewhere lost in Lalaland. Stupid, hyper, unconsiderate poopfaces. 

"After yelling in the phone like a crazy woman, mind telling us what the hell those heads are doing?" Kris asked.

"They're still riding the rides somewhere. I told them to come in 5 minutes, they should be on their way," I sighed.

"WAIT! WAIT FOR ME! I WANT FOOD TOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all turned and saw Xiumin running like crazy towards us. He ran up and started shaking Chen by his shoulders. "FOOD. FOOD. GIMME FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

"STOPPPPPP! DUDE, ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER ME?! I'm too beautiful to be murdered by you," Chen grinned. 

"I WILL MURDER YOU, BEAUTIFUL OR NOT, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME FOOOOOD. I WANT BAOZIIIIIIII~" 

"Uhhhhhhhh, dude gone crazy," Kyung Mi stared.

"But seriously, I want food. My tummy is growling and it won't stop," Chanyeol rubbed his stomach.

"GUESS WHAT. IF YOU GUYS WEREN'T BUSY RUNNING AROUND LIKE FREAKING RETARDS WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP, WE'D ALL HAVE FOOD IN FRONT OF US RIGHT NOW!" I exploded.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go eattttttttt!!!!!" Xiumin made a mad dash for the car.

"Fattie~" Chen singsonged. 

They're derps. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

"Wahhhh~" Xiumin took a big sniff of his dinner. 

"Dude, stop drooling over the dang thing and eat it. Devour it like me," I said. He turned to look at me. I looked over at Kyung Mi and she got the signal. We both grinned and held our burgers in our hands.

"Ready," Kyung Mi started.

"Set," I continued.

"GO!" Yeon Hee and Eun Hee shouted at the same time.

The two of us started shoving the burger into our mouths like monsters. We were shoving and chewing at the same time. By the time I shoved the thing in my mouth, my cheeks were like chipmunk cheeks, I hadn't finished chewing everything yet. Kyung Mi high fived me and we stared at Xiumin, wanting him to do the same thing.

"And that's how you eat your burger," I smiled after finishing chewing. I started shoving fries into my mouth and drinking my soda. 

"That was...disgusting but awesome," Sehun broke out in a huge smile. 

"DUDE! I'm so gonna eat like that from now on," Baekhyun grinned.

"I have a disgusting sister and friend. Actually, everyone I'm close with is disgusting. What is life?" D.O grinned.

"Eh, hyung. You're disgusting too!" Kyung Mi grinned. We all turned to stare at her. 

"Yah, Do Kyung Mi. You're supposed to call me oppa, not hyung," D.O glared.

"Dude, have you seen Panda and Hedgehog? The little sister called her brother Hyung. I think it's cool so that's what I'm doing~" Kyung Mi grinned.

"I...god, do whatever you want," D.O face palmed. Kyung Mi reached over and grabbed a handful of his fries. "YAH, YOU PIG! EAT YOUR OWN FOOD!" D.O guarded his food. 

I reached over and grabbed Luhan's fries and gave him a cheeky smile. "You're lucky you're my friend and I like you otherwise, I would've ordered Tao to wushu your ." I just shrugged and finished all the fries.

"...I'm still hungry. LET'S BUY BAOZIS!" Xiumin suggested. We all nodded and left the restaurant. 

"I want bubble tea~" Sehun whined. 

"YEAH!!!" I cheered. We decided to go and buy Baozis and bubble tea then head back to our place and hang out for a bit. 

God, it's a good thing I actually live with Kyung Mi otherwise I'd be too lazy to go home by myself later. I bet Eun Hee and Yeon Hee are crashing there tonight since Eun Hee would be too lazy to go home and Yeon Hee would be too sleepy. 

Ugh, now I have to share my room with one of those fatties.