Chapter 4

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 4

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

After vocal class, Miyu and I headed to dance class with Tao, Sehun, Chen, and Kai following. Tao was just being Tao and looking around with his panda eyes. Sehun was talking to Miyu and I. Chen was grumbling about how he was in dance class when he hated it while Kai was just following silently, glaring out the window like a dumbtard. Seriously, he can talk and be all friendly to Miyu but then he's all rude to me. Jackass. Did I ever mention that when a guy messes with either Miyu or me, we'll make him suffer for the rest of his life? 

We entered the dance studio in the school right before the bell rang and quickly sat down on the floor, surrounded by other kids. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings until someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and almost fell backwards due to shock. Lay's face was only about an inch away from mine. 

"Woah...sorry, I didn't think we'd be so close to each other when you turned your head," he apologized.

"It's okay," slowly recovering from shock, I smiled at him.

"I didn't expect you to be in the same class. D.O never said anything about that," Lay frowned. I was about to reply when someone else cut in.

"Kyung Mi! You're in this class too? Oh, and Miyu too? Wow, that's awesome!" 

"Oh, hey! Uhh...sorry, I forgot your name. There's just so many of you," I sheepishly grinned.

"It's fine. I'm Xiumin."

"Annyeong, Xiumin-sshi!" Miyu jumped in. "Oh, and annyeong to you too, Lay and Luhan-sshi!"

"Annyeong! And just call me Luhan or Luhan oppa, whichever flows with you," he smiled cutely at both of us.

"I hate this. Who's idea was it to put me in this god dang class," Chen groaned. "Tao doesn't even belong here. He should be in gym class."

"Just shut up. If you don't like it, talk to the principle and switch out," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Rude. I come back after five years, completely excited to finally see you again and all I get from you is a roll of your eyes. Pft, fine. Miyu will be my new best friend," Chen pulled Miyu to his side. Luhan and Xiumin laughed at his childishness while Kai just face palmed. Sehun frowned.

"Yah, give Miyu back. Go find your own friends," Sehun pouted.

"What are you talking about? She was my friend long before she was yours, poopface," Chen smirked.

"Uh, could you let me go? I kinda don't want to get in trouble with the teacher whe-"

"YAH! How could you leave us all by ourselves?!" Eun Hee ran in the door, half yelling.

"Ehem, Ms. Eun Hee, Ms. Yeon Hee. Being late to your last class on your first day of school isn't a very impressive thing to do," Ms.Kwon snapped. "You're lucky you came in time; I was just about to get everyone settled down and start today's lesson." The two walked in, not giving a care that they were late, despite being scolded.

"Alright, I'll take attendance very quickly and we'll get started." The teacher started her attendance crap. 

"Pst, hey! Miyu, who's the most beautiful person in the world," Chen asked. I rolled my eyes, knowing what he was up to.

"I don't know," she deadpanned.

"You are," he smiled flirtatiously. 

"Really?" Miyu asked.

"No, I am. You're only more beautiful than a dinosaur," Chen cracked up silently, afraid the teacher would hear him. Miyu slapped his forehead. 

"The last time I checked, you looked exactly like dinosaur so you shouldn't be one to talk." She gave him one final glare and moved to sit with Kai and Luhan.

"So, Kyung Mi. Are you guys coming to hang out with us on Friday night?" Lay smiled. 

"Yup, sure thing!" 

"...You're not trolling when you say that, are you?" He asked worriedly. I almost laughed out loud but shook my head. He sighed in relief and smiled, flashing his beautiful dimples...if only I had dimples. 

"Everyone! Please stand up. We're going to do some stretches to get our bodies warmed up. Do the splits," the teacher demanded. I quickly did it with everyone. The only who seemed to be having some trouble was Chen. Sadly, he was spreading his legs out too far, too fast. His pants ripped in the back...showing off his flower print boxers or briefs, whatever those are. He won't ever say what underwear he wears.

"Kim Jongdae. What kind of dancer are you if can't even do the splits without ripping your pants?" The teacher raised her eyebrow at him. We were all dying of laughter. 

"No, teacher. You don't understand-"

"Oh, I understand alright. You come in here, taking dance as a joke. Not a very intelligent thing to do on your first day at a school. Get to the principle's office before I embarass you in front of the whole school." 

"Arasso, old hag," Chen mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" She yelled at him.

"Nothing. I said, yes Ms. Kwon," Chen grimaced. He quickly ran off to the principle's office. 

I'm so teasing him about this for the rest of his life. There's no way I'm gonna keep this from his future girlfriend. MWHAHAHAHAHHA~

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

The moment I arrived at the school gates,  I noticed something was off. It was too quiet, there was no crowd at the front of the school waiting for us. I turned to Miyu with a confused face but she only shrugged. Deciding that it was no big deal, we continued walking into the school. I opened the big doors, Miyu stepping in cautiously. We were standing in front of our lockers now. 

"What? Where's everybody? Normally there's a whole bunch of crazy people screaming and surround-"

"AHHHHH! OPPA, SARANGHAE!"

"OMO, KAI OPPA, YOU'RE SO HOT!

"KRIS OPPA, PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!!!!"

"BAEKHYUN OPPA, YOU'RE SO SWEET~"

"LAY OPPA, MARRY ME. MAKE ME YOURS FOREVER~ SARANGHAEEEEE~"

I stared at the twelve males walking down the hall like some models. 

"What...happened?" Miyu gawked.

The twelve boys were walking down the hall towards us with girls flanking them everywhere. Even guys were trying to talk to them and befriend them. Kai saw me and rolled his eyes. D.O just smiled and waved like there was nothing wrong when in fact, everything was wrong. 

"Mibunny, Mitiggers~" Chanyeol grinned.

"Oh god. It's him again." Yeon Hee and Eun Hee just showed up out of nowhere like they always do. Miyu gave them a strange look. I was just busy looking at the girls being jealous that the twelve hot guys (who were actually idiots and jerks, some of them) were actually paying attention to us. And then some guys were jealous that those twelve hot guys were actually able to talk to us, wishing they could do the same.

They all stood in front of us while we looked at them expectantly.

"Miyuuu~ Make all those creepy girls go away, they keep following us," Xiumin whined and went to hide behind Miyu, hugging her waist. 'Since when were they so close?' The funny thing was, Miyu looked just as baffled as I felt when he naturally hugged her.

"I...don't know. I don't know anything anymore," Miyu turned to the locker, opening it and completely giving up with all the things taking place.

"Well, we walked through the doors and saw all these girls waiting for us. Once they saw us, they started yelling and chasing us, following us everywhere all while yelling creepy things at us," Suho frowned.

"I've never experienced anything like this and it's really weird," D.O frowned.

"Ehehehe, you guys have fangirls," Eun Hee laughed.

"Fan...girls?" Luhan frowned. He made a face at the sound of it. 

"Shouldn't you be happy?" Yeon Hee asked.

"Uh, actually. No, you shouldn't. Now you'll never be at peace anymore in school," I smiled at them sympathetically.

"True dat, true dat," Miyu sighed.

"You guys need a name for the twelve of you. You're the new kingkas and so yeah," I grinned mischievously. 

"I have the perfect name for them. EXO. Wow, I'm awesome, no one would've thought of that," Eun Hee grinned. 

"How'd you come up with that?" a confused Baekhyun asked.

"I'll explain to you later. Right now, we should get ready for the second day of hell. Ugh, it's gonna be even worse now with girls following you guys everywhere," Yeon Hee groaned. "Girls who are obsessed over guys are so annoying."

"I know right. Why can't they all be lazy and awesomely athletic like me," Eun Mi said. I literally face palmed at that. 

"Whatever, I'm going to class first. I would go with you guys," Miyu said looking at Sehun, Kai, Tao, and Chen, "but I don't want to be tackled by fangirls and I'm sure you guys don't want scary, possessive enemies at the beginning of your school year, so see ya!" 

"But you're supposed to guide us around school. You guys already didn't do that yesterday," Sehun frowned.

"Don't worry. We can do it during lunch and afterschool," I shrugged. "See you peeps later." Eun Hee and Yeon Hee waved and walked after Miyu and I, away from the boys and the chaos surrounding them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, hoped you liked the update! Sorry if it's really boring and crappy.

As usual, here's some spam for ya. AND ALOT OF IT WILL BE FROM THEIR AWESOME NEW MINDBLOWING TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1000510_491645234255651_1327982026_n.jpg

OMFG LOOK AT THAT PRETTY D.O

1000519_491643937589114_1622195493_n.jpg

OMFG THIS FANDOM. I CANT

970007_491643357589172_1694176184_n.jpg

AYO WADDUP KREASETINA LOOOOOOOOOOOL

tumblr_mqiy3j99hN1s7d7b3o4_500.gif

LOL I JUST CANT TAKE CHANYEOL SRSLY. 

tumblr_mqizyscnOe1st9t1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqj0o80YLi1rth5wpo4_250.gif

tumblr_mqj0o80YLi1rth5wpo2_250.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM SORRY BUT I FIND THAT FUNNAY

1003808_655651714463238_1570094274_n.jpg

LMFAO

 

 

494_185502768292116_990184267_n.jpg

1072524_506247589444998_1929285373_o.png

6ae8c156jw1e701p37fzcg20as096hdt.gif

I CANT GET OVER THAT. ITS JUST SO COOOOL

tumblr_mqiwtdN6Qm1ruu0syo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqix3uu4AD1ql6nhyo2_250.gif

 

tumblr_mqix412dTj1qi4jgto1_500.gif