Chapter 20

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 20

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"Then he kissed her again, pulled away, and ran for his life!" I was excitedly retelling the story to Lay about what happened this morning to my best friend. The two of us had decided to spend this Saturday afternoon on a date, away from all the other people. At the moment, we were walking around the park, hand in hand. It was the same park where Kris and Miyu had kissed in the early morning today.

"Are you serious?! That's a miracle. I would never see this one coming," he chuckled amusedly. 

"I know right?! Especially since Kris was so rude at the beginning and those two abhorred each other. I thought it would only be a dream to see it coming true," Kyung Mi sighed. "It's so cute though! Miyu and Kris together. I can't stop fangirling. Oh lord help me please. Those two are like perfect for each other."

"I thought today was supposed to be a day where only the two of us existed. Why are you going on and on about some other couple? Yah, if you don't want to be with me, go somewhere else and chatter about how adorable KrisYu is," Lay teased, I just rolled my eyes at the pathetic sight. I swear, there's something wrong with him. "You don't have any idea how it pains my heart when you don't pay attention to me," he feigned hurt. I couldn't help but crack up at the lame sight.

"Zhang Yixing is not okay," I shook my head. 

"When am I ever okay around you? You make go crazy babe," he winked. This time instead of laughing, I stared at him in revulsion.

"If you're going to keep acting gross and cheesy like that, you can say goodbye to this face. Seriously, don't EVER do that again," I shuddered.

He chortled. "Good because I don't ever want to do that again." 

"Oh my god. What am I going to do with you," I mentally facepalmed myself. 

"What do you mean? You're obviously going to stick by my side like an annoying piece of for the rest of my life because I won't have it any other way," Lay smiled.

"...That was a mean way to say it. Me? An annoying piece of ? Gee thanks, that's not exactly what a boyfriend would say to his girlfriend," I raised my brows at him.

"Oh. Well, Chen said you would love it if I told you that. He said it was the best thing a girl could hear from her boyfriend," he frowned."Wait a minute...was he trolling me?" 

"Wow, way to go boyfriend. I think you realized that a bit too late, eh?" I giggled.

"Ughh, I should've figured. You and him are the worst trollers in the world!" He groaned.

"Aww, thanks for the compliment. It's about time we eat lunch so let's go find a restuarant," my mouth watered at the thought of food. Oh man, I need to stop obsessing over food. 

"Why am I not surprised that you want food?" Lay exhaled.

"I don't know. Maybe because it's the thing I want every minute of my life?" I laughed.

"Yeah, that's probably why. Come on, let's get to my car. I know a good restaurant we can eat at," he started dragging me towards his car.

"Why do you have so much knowledge about restaurants in the area?" I gave him a quizzical look.

"What do you expect? I have a girlfriend who loves pigging out when it comes to food. It should be expected of me as a good boyfriend that I can find her a few places to eat that would make her fatter," he stated.

"Heyyy, I'm not fat," I frowned.

"Yeah, you're not right now, but someday you will be," he shook his head.

"Meanie~" I stomped on his foot and briskly walked to the car, leaving him behind.

"Wait for me! You know I didn't mean it in a bad way!" He ran up to me and grabbed my arm. "To me, it doesn't matter if you're fat or skinny, I'll love you no matter what."

"Good, you better," I tried hiding the grin on my face but couldn't as he was too cute with that dimple. "Now hurry up and drive me to that restaurant because I'm starving."

Music drifted through the car as Lay drove us to our destination. I was humming along to B.A.P's Coffee Shop when Lay's phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID, seemingly confused for a moment. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"My parents," he sighed before picking up. Afterwards, he started speaking in fluent Chinese which I luckily understood because I learned with Miyu when we were growing up. 

"Pa? Ma?" He said. His parents were saying something over the phone when his eyes widened noticeably.

"WHAT?!" More talking from his parents side, a frown was illustrated on his handsome face the whole time. "Can we please talk about this later? I'll call you back as soon as possible...no, I'm busy right now. Alright. Mm, I know," he hung up the phone with a dark expression. 

"Wae? What happened? Gwaenchanha?" I looked at him concerned. He looked over briefly and flashed a quick smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. Reaching over, he grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Ani, I'm fine. My parents are just a little...demanding, I guess you could say," he shrugged.

"Your parents sound like those stuck up people, no offense," I quickly tacked on at the end, not wanting to hurt Lay's feelings in any way.

"Yeah, they are. Just because they're rich, they think they're all special and . They treat poor people like crap, they don't accept anything but the best. I had a tough time growing up but that's okay because now I have you and the rest of our friends. Plus, I've escaped my parents grasp, haven't I?" 'Even if only for a while.' He chuckled. It sounded somewhat bitter. 

"EXO and us girls will always be there to support you atter what Yixing. So don't be sad anymore," I his hand with my thumb.

"I know. Now let's stop with this depressing talk. Are we going to eat or not? Because if we are, we should really get off the car now," he laughed. 

"Eh? What do you mean?" I blinked a few times before looking out the window. I hadn't realized that I'd been staring at his face this whole time. Neither had I realized that we were already in the parking lot of the restaurant. "Oh, oops. I hadn't realized."

"I'm not surprised. You've been staring at my face the whole time. Am I good looking or am I good looking?" He smirked.

"You're ugly. Now let's go eat."

"Fine meanie. Say, how about going the movies after this?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into the small place.

"Sounds good to me."

-(Miyu's POV)-

I can't stop pacing around my room, it's driving me insane. My thoughts are driving me insane. There's a million of them running through my mind and all of them have to do with Kris. I'm officially crazy. 

All of the boys were hanging out and being crazy downstairs except Lay and of course, Kris. That little didn't even bother to show up after kissing me! That's unacceptable! He should've shown up and, and explained. Explained why he did that...HE CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING. 

Oh god. I like him. Why oh why did this happen. Now I'm a complete idiot, thinking such stupid things. I can't comprehend anything. I need sleep. Yeah, maybe sleep will help. So I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. Two seconds later, I jumped off my bed and groaned, ruffling my hair and making it into a disaster. The first thing I saw when I closed my eyes was none other than Wu Yi Fan's face. Isn't that just great. Ugh. Just as I started pacing around again, the door burst open and I stared at it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun poked their heads in and grinned.

"Yeollie? Baekkie? What are you guys doing?" I blankly stared at them. 

"We're here to calm you down and cheer you up!" Chanyeol skipped into the room, Baekhyun following close behind. 

"Kyungsoo told us all about what happened between you and Kris. It's no wonder he didn't show up. The loser's probably too embarassed to come and show his face to you after that. I would be too, making a mistake like that?" Baekhyun shrugged.

"M-mistake? It was a mistake to kiss me?" I stared at them, absolutely horrified.

"OH MY GOD. NO. That's not what I meant. Uh, what I was trying to say was that it was a mistake to suddenly kiss you out of nowhere. He should have confessed his feelings first!" He blurted out, completely flustered.

"Confess his feelings? What in the sweet world are you blabbering about?" I nearly shouted.

"W-what he meant was...Kris hyung should've confessed his feelings for you if he had any and then kiss you," Chanyeol slapped his forehead.

"Um, I appreciate you guys trying but honestly, this isn't helping," I stared at them. 

"Wow, Miyu, your eyes look...crazed," Chanyeol grinned. "It's scary!" 

"Well gee. Thanks," I rolled my eyes. More footsteps could be hear and this time, everyone except Luhan and Xiumin came up.

"Ayo wassup dawg," Chen came dancing into the room.

"Ignore him. He's just a bit on the strange side," Suho sighed.

"Aren't you guys all always on the strange side?" I raised a brow at them and plopped onto my bed. "Since you guys are here, why didn't the other two come up as well?"

"They're too busy playing soccer on the Xbox," Sehun sighed. He sat down next to me. 

"Hey, Miyu. Did you know that Kris sat down with all of us the other day and talked about how much he loved you?" Chen asked. "It was an hour of pure torture listening to lovey dovey about you. Like how ugly you were, how annoying you were, how fat you were, how you should go jump off a cliff. I mean, the list went on and on."

"Wait...what?" I stared at him in disbelief. 

"It was like another LayMi couple. Ew," he made a face.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HE SAID SUCH MEAN THINGS?!" I shouted.

"Oh god. I was just trolling. You're really going crazy. He said such sweet things I swear I have multiple cavities now," he sighed.

"Seriously? Like what?" I perked up and looked at Chen. He looked thoughtful as if trying to recall what Kris did say. "He said you were pretty, nice, caring, funny, smart, cute, annoying but he wouldn't have it any other way. Hyung also mentioned that you're the life to his life...and the cherry on top to his...head and...you know what. I don't know anymore? What other lovey dovey do people say to each other when they're in love?" The troll looked as his friends who looked like they were too tired to deal with him anymore.

"YOU STUPID TROLL. I WAS ACTUALLY ANTICIPATING WHAT YOU WERE GONNA SAY!!!" I grabbed a pillow and started attacking Chen with it. Bad idea. 

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Tao exclaimed and within a blink of an eye, chaos broke loose. Six boys were attacking each other using pillows, chasing each other, and wrestling each other. One was on the side, trying to stop everyone. The other one, Kyungsoo, didn't want anything to do with this and ran downstairs to prepare dinner.

"YOU GUYS, STOP. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. NO WAIT, KAI DON'T THROW THAT AT XIU- OKAY TOO LATE. OH MY GOD, SEHUN AH, DON'T TACKLE BAEKHYUN LIKE THAT...NO NO YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK THAT...OH NEVERMIND. MIYU, STOP SPRAWLING ON THE GROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLEFIELD, YOU'LL GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Suho yelled at the top of his lungs but no one cared about him. I grumbled and continued laying there. 

"IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW, I'LL GROUND ALL OF YOU...WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS STOPPING. YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET IT. I'M SO DONE." He stomped down the stairs and the others didn't even notice. Maybe I should stop them...nah. 

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT." Everyone turned their heads toward the door and flinched when they saw who was standing there. Meanwhile, I felt like digging a hole, crawling into it, and never coming back out.

"H-hyung, ehehe. You came," Chanyeol managed to croak. 

"Yeah I came because I had some business to take care of. Kim Miyu get up off the ground and get over here," Kris turned towards me and looked at me with a sternness in them. 

"No. You can't just tell me to get up and go to you after what hap-" Kris pulling me up off the ground by my arm interrupted my words. 

"You guys, don't even think about interrupting us. We have many things to discuss without you guys meddling." With his final words, he dragged me into an empty guest room and shut the door. We stood there, staring into each other's eyes for what seemed to be an eternity. Everytime I stared into his eyes, I easily got lost in them even against my own will.

"Why are you trying to avoid me?" He asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I scoffed. "After kissing me like that you freaking ran away with no explanation! What do you expect me to do?" 

"I'm here to give you an explanation now, aren't I?" He asked gently.

"No. Just go away," I turned for the door but he grabbed my hand. 

"Why can't you let me explain?" He asked, sadness in his eyes.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU. IT'S JUST SO CONFUSING. These things I feel for you, I don't want to feel them. I don't like the way I feel around you. I don't want to accept the fact that I like you because it's just one-sided. I don't want to have feelings for you because you're such a jerk!" I glared, my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Babo, who said it was one-sided? Who ever said that I didn't like you either? Hmm? How do you know I don't spend every minute of my day thinking about you? Who said I don't dream about you every night? Who said I don't want to make you my girlfriend? Because whoever said those things is a liar. I like you, Miyu. Scratch that, I love you," he pulled me into a hug and burried my face in his shoulder. "So don't you say I don't have feelings for you because I do."

"A-are you serious?" I managed to whisper. 

"I'm dead serious right now. I love you and I'll do anything to make you mine," he answered, holding me even tighter. 

"Then I'm already yours," I replied before pulling away.

"Good." He leaned in and captured my lips for the third time that day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOMAIGAWD MY FEEEEEEEEEEEELS

Ohkai, I hope you guys liked this chapter because I loved it. Like I can't even. 

AKDFLASDKFJ OMG U GUYS MELON MUSIC AWARDS. THEY WON THREE AWARDS. EXO DID AN AMAZING JOB WITH THEIR PERFORMANCE AND EVERYTHING I DIED. OMFG. MY FEELS I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL.

AND AND AND I SAW PICS OF THEM RECORDING SHOW TIME AND I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT UNTIL IT'S BROADCASTED. AND U GUIEEEESSSSSSSSSS

KRIS AND LAY THEY SANG ON THE CHINESE RADIO. THEY SANG A JAY CHOU SONG. THEIR VOICES. ESPECIALLY KRIS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM SING LIKE THAT .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VapDuwi2Klg

HERE U GUYS NEED TO CLICK ON THAT LINK AND LISTEN TO IT. IM NOT KIDDING. 

I COULDN'T STOP SPAZZING AND I STILL CAN'TLKSDFJALSKDFJLASKDFJLSKDFJLSKDFJLWEJIF OH MY GOD AKLSDFJLKSDFJSDKLFJ

OK I SHOULD STOP HERE'S SOME SPAM I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT

AUTHORNIM SIGNING OUT YOOO

BAIIIIIIII 

-2pmfan4ever, the girl who's dying from all these feels EXO is giving her.

 

 

 

tumblr_mw75ylm2dA1sg7dn7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mw4yo8WFGg1rbowoyo1_250.gif tumblr_mw4yo8WFGg1rbowoyo2_250.gif

tumblr_mvzbp55NPK1qg1bxbo1_250.giftumblr_mvzbp55NPK1qg1bxbo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mw5rrpRGH01s4se20o1_400.gif

tumblr_mw4at3vJVP1sfyaspo4_250.gif

tumblr_mw4mbiA9AF1rxv75ko1_500.gif

tumblr_mw3iekL1dI1qbpvd7o1_500.gif

738411_727058397323778_1004746748_o.jpg