Chapter 2

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 2

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

After sitting in math class, english class, social studies class, and science class, it was finally lunch time, thank god. The only good thing about this is that the four most boring classes in the whole universe is over with and now it's only lunch, vocal class, and dance class. Awesome, right? Our school actually has a vocal and dance class. People have a choice between dance and gym classes. Obviously, I chose dance, it's more interesting to me. I usually go play sports with Miyu, Yeon Hee, and Eun Hee, there's no need to take gym.

We quickly walked to lunch with the four boys behind us. Chen was being the troll that he was while Kai, Sehun, and Tao were quietly following. I guess Miyu decided to start a conversation with the other three, I just continued trolling with Chen.

-(Miyu's POV)-

"Soo, how fluent are you guys in English?" I attempted to make conversation with the three guys following us. I mean they did study in the U.S so they should know some right?

"I guess pretty fluent," Tao shyly smiled.

"Cool! How long did you stay there for?" I asked again.

"About 3-4 years. We met the whole group there, including Kyungsoo hyung," Sehun replied.

"I see," I ran out of things to say to them. They're so...untalkative. 

"What's wrong with you guys? Why don't you talk?" Eun Hee asked, straightforwardly.

I rolled my eyes, couldn't she have been more polite about it?

"Uh, no. It's just we don't really know you guys yet," Kai mumbled.

"Well, that can change!" Eun Hee draped her arms around Kai's and Tao's shoulders, leaving them flustered. She started walking and talking to them like she's known them for years.

"God, why is she even my sister?" Yeon Hee groaned. She turned to Sehun.

"Well, might as well get to know you," she gave him a small smile. "I'll be your guide for the week. Kyung Mi will probably be Chen's guide and Miyu and Eun Hee will just have to choose between Kai and Tao."

They started making small conversation. Once in a while I could hear Sehun laughing at Yeon Hee's stupid jokes and mean things she'd say about Eun Hee. I was left alone, trailing behind Kyung Mi's and Chen's loud laughter. What a sad life I have. Gosh, I'm such a loner, walking by myself.

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

We arrived at the lunch room and looked around, finding D.O, the rest of his friends, including Kai, Tao, and Eun Hee. Surprisingly, Eun Hee looks like she's getting along with everyone.

"Ugh, it's that angry bird guy. Does he always have to look so angry?" Miyu grumbled.

"Actually, Kris hyung is really nice and caring once you get close to him. He's only like that when you don't know him," Chen smiled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I must get food, I'm starving," she patted her tummy. The three of us walked into the lunch line, paid for our food, and went to sit down with the rest of everyone. Yeon Hee and Sehun soon came over with Sehun laughing cutely.

"You're Kyung Mi, right?" One of the guys asked. He smiled, showing cute dimples...Lay, was it?

"Yup! And you're Lay!" I smiled.

"Mmm, you know, you're really pretty, probably the prettiest I've ever seen," he smiled softly. I blushed a crimson red and saw Miyu smirking a little and Eun Hee slightly rolling her eyes out of the corner of mine.

"Lay, stop flirting with her, geez," someone else said. I don't remember his name. I don't remember names like Miyu does, you say it once and she's got it in her head forever.

"I'm not flirting, Luhan," Lay frowned.

"You guys, shut up. And anyone that dares flirt with Kyung Mi will die," D.O glared.

"Hyung, you don't have to keep glaring. No one would want to flirt with someone as hideous as her anyway," Kai said. My eyes widened to the size of D.O's eyes.

"YAH! What did you just say?" I half shouted. 

"That you're hideous and I would never flirt with you," he said with a expressionless face. Everyone looked at him in shock.

"Yah, Kim Jongin. You might be my best friend, but don't insult my sister like that," D.O gave him a warning look. 

"Whatever," he continued eating his food in silence. Miyu looked at me worriedly, I just gave her a look to show that I wasn't that affected by his insult.

"Just ignore him, Kyung Mi-ah. He's rude to people he doesn't know," Chen tried comforting me. 

"Doesn't look like it," I muttered as I watched him interact with Eun Hee. Damn that girl for being able to make friends quickly.

Chen sighed and I ate until a voice interrupted me. 

"Is your friend always this weird and annoying? Miyu or whatever her name is?" Kris, who was sitting near me, asked.

"Yah, she's not annoying, well sometimes, but still. She's fun to hang out with that way. What's wrong with you anyway?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Kris scoffed. "I hate girls like her. Rich and popular but then acts all nice and friendly. I don't trust her. She's probably just trying to appear nice in front of the boys so that she can play with them."

My jaw dropped open at what he said.

"YAH! Wu Yi Fan, Miyu is like a sister to me too. Don't say words like that about her. It's not true. Just ignore him, Miyu," D.O scolded Kris.

Miyu had a hurt expression on as she stood up and left the table. She's really sensitive and hates when people insult her like that. If anything, Miyu hates being compared to people like that most.

"I'll go talk to her," Yeon Hee stood up. "Wanna come?" She asked Eun Hee.

"Uh, kind of but I'm too lazy. Besides, you know Miyu. She doesn't like it when a whole bunch of people run after her to make sure she's alright. It bugs her." Pffft, count on Eun Hee to be to lazy to go comfort a friend. But she has a point. 

"I'll go with Yeon Hee-sshi. I'll try making Miyu-sshi happy again. I'm the Happy Virus, it'll definitely work!" Chanyeol (Yes, I remembered his name) stood up. 

"Uhh, actually that's fine, I'll go by myself," Yeon Hee glanced at Chanyeol.

"Nope, I'm coming whether you like it or not. You won't regret it. I'll derp so much that Miyu will be rolling like a buffalo," he grinned...creepily. 

He pulled Yeon Hee along with her going reluctantly. Huh, I smell a new couple in the air. ChanYeon. Not bad, not bad.

I was pulled back into reality when a shout caught my attention. "YAH! YOU STUPID ANGRY BIRD!!! Look what you did by insulting Miyu-sshi. You're the one who should go apologize," a chubby cheeks guy yelled at Kris.

"Whatever, not my problem. She'll get over it," he stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. 

'Geez, is he PMSing or something? People and their stupid issues.' I sighed. I'm not gonna lie, Kris and Miyu would make a cute couple but with Kris' attitude, Miyu will kick his across the ocean within days.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Back with another chapter! WOOHOO!

I hope you liked it~

I shall now spam, spam, spam~~~~~

tumblr_mpt35padk01rt2aqmo1_500.png

tumblr_mpnoc2aw521szf45ro1_500.png

tumblr_mpmrfhUSIG1r9x4jwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpf11otVgE1rr14yco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpwvbmydPr1sucfz7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mpwppkziur1sr7iwpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpqt85O9m31svtsuro1_500.gif

tumblr_mplxycPROg1svtsuro1_400.gif

tumblr_mpi8qor6OB1r9tvc0o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mpwsu8as581sqemq8o1_250.gif

tumblr_mpwwl3tNq11sappkqo1_500.png

tumblr_mpwwl3tNq11sappkqo2_r1_500.png

tumblr_mpwwl3tNq11sappkqo3_r1_500.png